Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) (12811 Views)

Gas Shop Ablaze In Lagos [photos] / Inside Edo Production Centre In Benin (Photos) / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
joinnow:

100% possible grin

People are really suffering in this country.

Many are poor though they work hard and have good business ideas, no capital to start, even the smallest of the capitals.

Many use the kerosene lamps till today.
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) by joinnow: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
jusRadical:

People are really suffering in this country. Yes oooo

Many are poor though they work hard and have good business ideas, no capital to start, even the smallest of the capitals. True

Many use the kerosene lamps till today.
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) by nkul: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
GistFullGround:

[b]Has the government never told people to stop using adulterated kerosene or petrol?
I always buy gas for my car for $2.97 per liter every two days ($47.50 full tank on a V8 Engine vehicle) except yesterday, where the price came down to $2.79 per liter. I don't know what the price would be today when I go out. Did teh government ask me to buy a V8 vehicle?

I pay nothing less than $58.00 for gas every month.

I am not a supporter of APC and will NEVER be; I am a PDP/GEJ lover.

Nigerian Businessmen/women should always learn to use Insurance companies for their businesses, abi has it not been mentioned before?

I hate it when, if rain falls and flood rushes into a house, people will start to shout "Government should come and help us", If mosquito bites another person and he/she is taken to the hospital, "Government should come and help us", if a man impregnates his wife and the woman gives birth to Triplets, "Government should come and help us".

I ask you, when will Nigerians start to take responsibilities for themselves?
[/b]

i noticed you are paying in dollars...has our official currency changed? i hate to engaged in argument with anyone, but do you know Govt is supposed to be responsible for its citizens. are u aware that in UK, the government pay their mad citizens salaries ? here we leave them roaming in the streets, where they are killed, raped and maimed. You mentioned mosquito in your post, are you aware that some countries in Europe and some parts of America sprayed DDT as far back as 1940-1945 to kill all mosquitoes and eradicate malaria?why cant we do that here? or black man nor deserve good life? get it into your reasoning, the Govt is responsible for its citizens
Re: Adulterated Kerosene Set Evbuotubu Market Ablaze In Benin (photos & Video) by BiggyBamBam: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
nkul:

i noticed you are paying in dollars...has our official currency changed? i hate to engaged in argument with anyone, but do you know Govt is supposed to be responsible for its citizens. are u aware that in UK, the government pay their mad citizens salaries ? here we leave them roaming in the streets, where they are killed, raped and maimed. You mentioned mosquito in your post, are you aware that some countries in Europe and some parts of America sprayed DDT as far back as 1940-1945 to kill all mosquitoes and eradicate malaria?why cant we do that here? or black man nor deserve good life? get it into your reasoning, the Govt is responsible for its citizens

I thank you all for your line of reasoning.
I am not here to fight with anyone online.
If I am right, I can't be wrong and if I am wrong, I can't be right.

Those who feels the government should take over their lives and live it for them, are free to wait for the government.

Those who are duty bound to hustle for themselves, make use of opportunities, follow trends and adapt to make their lives better, are also free to do so.

Those who believe Nigeria is a capitalist economy are free to think so. While those who think Nigeria should be a communist country also free to believe and agitate for it.

I'm paid per hour here, today is Wednesday so let me face my work and earn my pay.

God bless you all

Konga and their delayed payment issues / Oil Prices Plunge On Surprise Rise In US Oil Inventories / Fraud: Lawyer Confronts Judge As Innoson Shuns Arraignment For Fourth Time