Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! (5871 Views)

Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream / Mary Kay Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by whatelse1(f): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
we ladies have got to becareful of the mary kay products we buy this days cos some are from china and they dont uphold the standard or the real product.Has anyone been a victim? pls let us know.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
not really, i sell and i've seen fake in the market and my cousin has fallen victim.
the fake foundation and the powder are not smooth and it gives pimples and itching.
people should be careful.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by whatelse1(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2010
doja, i'm glad u admitted ur cousin has fallen victim,so many ladies dont know the difference,but its good to raise awareness you know.
Re: Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by Godmother(f): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
All fashion products have china make be it marykay, mac,iman blackopal etc. You just have to know the distinguishing features of the original and look out for it when buying.

I use black opal and I recently bought the fake. It wasnt funny at all. Now I check for the serial no at the bottoms b4 buying.All fakes dont come with numbers
Re: Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2010
Thanks God, I am a man
Re: Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by Bestglo(f): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Thanks God, I am a man
grin grin na wetin u find come here grin

@ babes,thanks for creating the awareness
Re: Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by Fhemmmy: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
Bestglo:

grin grin na wetin u find come here grin

@ babes,thanks for creating the awareness

Lol
Re: Ladies Beware Of Fake Mary Kay Products!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Keep Low Cut (a Must Read) / Botanical Beauty - Tomato Benefits / Chicks Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.