Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User (16462 Views)

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
gberra:

hmm.. We will have a big soft bed too wink
shocked undecided
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by gberra: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lilimax:
shocked undecided
My Aisha, what is it again?.. don't you like sleeping on a bed?
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
gberra:

My Aisha, what is it again?.. don't you like sleeping on a bed?
No! cry cry
My name is not Aisha sad
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Ziggylady(f): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Daeylar:

So at this point in time, year 2018 people are still calling girls asking "have you eaten"?

I don't blame the girls that tell you no, useless questions deserve useless answers.

I thought i was the one that noticed the 'bush' and silly line of asking 'have you eaten'?,like a local farmer in the village undecided...

The 'no' answer aptly fits the question

1 Like

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by gberra: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lilimax:
No! cry cry
My name is not Aisha sad
My new wife-to-be, which name do you prefer?
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by isacolukay(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Jamariwolff(f): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2018
okachie1:
#word #preach bro! So so spot on!! I once dated a leech who only finds joy in sleeping and creeping around until I founds out and kick her sorry ass! Guys never take back a cheating girlfriend or a cheating boyfriend they ain't got nothing new to offer u. Be bold in maintaining ur stand and never fall back to have a momentary pleasure that can distort the decision u took to rid them from ur life. Use ur head to reason and never ur d.i.c.*.
trash
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by okachie1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jamariwolff:
trash
A pained soul Just spotted!
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Gberra, na so you stingy reach? You can't even send your eid Mubarak meat to me? Hope you had a swell time? Eat small small o to avoid stories that touch wink Greetings to your family.
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by gberra: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lilimax:
Gberra, na so you stingy reach? You can't even send your eid Mubarak meat to me? Hope you had a swell time? Eat small small o to avoid stories that touch wink Greetings to your family.
Lol.. Happy Mubarak My Aisha. Same time next year, we shall celebrate it together in my house as one family. Ishallah
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
gberra:

Lol.. Happy Mubarak My Aisha. Same time next year, we shall celebrate it together in my house as one family. Ishallah
There are some prayers that need not to be prayed cos heaven will surely reject it. This one is one of such prayers. shocked May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on you Gberra. Oya say a big Amen smiley
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by gberra: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lilimax:
There are some prayers that need not to be prayed cos heaven will surely reject it. This one is one of such prayers. shocked May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on you Gberra. Oya say a big Amen smiley
Prophet Isa (SAW), I believe in him being a prophet of God.
You shall be my bride very soon, Ishallah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? / Guys:tips On How To Make Your Lips Pink!!? / Check Out S3ductive Pictures Of South African School Girls On Thier Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.