Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) (37974 Views)

Saraki Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Pics/Video) / Tambuwal Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Ogun State / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by dermmy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
U won lobby for presidential candidate under Obasanjo's new party?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Baba dey calculate Buhari seed....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by blackaxe78: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
obonujoker:
Anytime yoruba muslims see Obj....

Stop encouraging yourself,. Come to the West.

There is nothing like Yoruba Christian or Muslim

We ain't like flat headed dwarfs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Newpride(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
FFK pls don’t forget to ask obj prison experience because u will end up ur corrupt and thieving political career in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Bakerdav: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
seunmsg:
The same FFK that abused OBJ during the run up to the 2015 presidential election. OBJ even told us that FFK will sing for anybody once they give him food. The mutual hatred for Buhari has united them again. Like they, the only thing constant in politics is interest.
obj already said give him food he will dance to your tunn

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Roger3D(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
[s]trash trash trash
the same Buhari that hailed Obj as a democracy hero in 2015is now calling him names and all of a sudden Obj is now the corrupt devil to him just because he questioned the useless incompetent docile and dumb administration of the criminal Buhari
talk more of hypocrisy
Nonsense hypocrites[/s]
Nonsense trash! Mr bloodykiller you are talking rubbish angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
To commiserate with baba over his June 12 overlooked turned a bigger deal by Pmb?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Charly68: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=68437713]I thought he said he wasn't in the country as the reason for not attending the June 12 event yesterday.[/quote He is still outside according to his later .
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nebuchadnezar: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
[s]
Roger3D:
Nonsense trash! Mr bloodykiller you are talking rubbish angry
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Two Combine Idiots,
Mumu FFK went there to Gossip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Baba no even get time for buhari
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Lipscomb(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Is Obasanjo a PDP member?
What concerns PDP on this thread

Some people were really born dumb
oga keep quiet obj is a PDP and PDP is obasanjo get the fact .but you're born dumb you can't know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
He looks like my friend Cajethan.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Oblang(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:
The truth is Olufemi Olukayode omo Fani knows how to play by the rules stand him out above Fayose. However, you cannot rule out the fact that Fayose depends more on God and also has a prophetess as a wife for direction. FFK is a man of facts, he says it as it is without mincing words. Blunt to a fault.

What is blunt abt ffk?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by tomakint: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oblang:

What is blunt abt ffk?

The way he talks......
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by Oblang(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
tomakint:

The way he talks......

OK
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by sammyj: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
I thought Baba wrote a letter to PMB during the June 12 award of honor event for MKO stating he could not make it to the event because he was overseas for another event. Who come they lie PMB, BABA or FFK!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by seguntijan(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
The enemy of my enemy is my FRIEND
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by collinsbaba1: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
seunmsg:
The same FFK that abused OBJ during the run up to the 2015 presidential election. OBJ even told us that FFK will sing for anybody once they give him food. The mutual hatred for Buhari has united them again. Like they, the only thing constant in politics is interest.
once you can giv ffk food ke... grin I cant laugh o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by congorasta: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
mamatayour:
Old picture I guess cos he called him president obasanjo instead of former president .

Make person fear politicians oh cos the way FFK dey attack Obasanjo you'll think they are day and night that would never meet shocked shocked

FFK big hypocrite. "Give him food and he will sing for you"

don't comment what you don't know, once a president, the title won't change
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by hermedkreations(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
My FFK dey dier now
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by codedthingzzzzz: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
You’re a slowpoke, FFK has never disrespected OBJ
mamatayour:
Old picture I guess cos he called him president obasanjo instead of former president .

Make person fear politicians oh cos the way FFK dey attack Obasanjo you'll think they are day and night that would never meet shocked shocked

FFK big hypocrite. "Give him food and he will sing for you"
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by bluecircle470: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I thought he said he wasn't in the country as the reason for not attending the June 12 event yesterday.

How many hours does it take to come back into the country from Europe....... Just 6 hours will suffice.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by 11doubledee: 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
I thought OBJ said he was in Norway for a lecture,thus the reason for his absence at MKO's award ceremony yesterday.
I wonder what could have been happening there that has more priority to him than JUNE 12.Only for him to be playing 'AYO' this morning.
Later he will resume his rhetoric about how much he loves Democracy and Nigerians.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by solid3(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wallahi if FFK join ADC to come and support our Donald Duke, I will leave the party.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
praizblog:
Femi Fani Kayode was pictured recently with Ex Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo this morning at his residence in Abeokuta

Baba is even playing game....lol... No shaking.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-femi-fani-kayode-with-olusegun-obasanjo/

When a hypocrite meets the chief of Hypocrites
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by mamatayour(f): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
codedthingzzzzz:
You’re a slowpoke, FFK has never disrespected OBJ
your head is paining you...omo ode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by dyangprof(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Obj once said; "just giv FFK a parcel of cash envelope, him and Parrot will be 5&6.

Talk_a_thief ffk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by chris31(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
seunmsg:
Naija politics na soap opera
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yes I know FFK, he was my boy; if you give him food he will chop and dance for you - OBJ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust / Godwin Obaseki: 8 Key Projects That Define His Term In Office / LP Gains Massively In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.