Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,070 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! (15995 Views)

Buhari Receives APC Governors And Other Dignitaries In Daura, Katsina / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by DrToche: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
looking at those people you will see these people have no vision to move this country to greater height's.. its just the status, power and money

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by Pope22(m): 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I luv my President
Luv ur President na.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by dotun4real: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Our president is working
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by seguno2: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2018
DrToche:
looking at those people you will see these people have no vision to move this country to greater height's.. its just the status, power and money

So why did the people allow them get into the office and stay there?
Is it because the people also have no vision
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by bookingnumbers: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2018
THIS GBEDU DEY BOOST MY BRAIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xnhc79uQoc
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by Almaiga: 11:16am On Jun 13, 2018
ArinzeAnthony03:
Useless cows...
Pained Igbo

Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by Justinah4real(f): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Northmall:
These people should just give us 24hrs light. That alone will solve a lot of problems. Is that too much for our government to do?

Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by BabaIbo: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
OK
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] In Vain

BREAKING NEWS: SPAIN DON SACK THEIR REAL MADRID APPOINTED MANAGER
D guy is a fool nah
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I luv my President
Lmao
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2018
AGIDIMA1:
kogi state governor must be present.
villa errand boy.
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by infohenry(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Pope22:
GEJ please come:

GEJ please tell us how you did these things because Buahri needs you to tutor him on these:

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86 per liter.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to control our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to hold $1=#165 for 4yrs

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to push Nigeria's economy to be number 1 in African.

GEJ, please we need answers.
Also needs to explain how he managed to reduce our foreign reserve to 31busd despite selling oil above 100usd per barrel at daily production above 2million.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
picao9:

if u are jealous just keep quiet. Mayb u are mistaking goal 9ja for another site but goal 9ja is not a scam it is a free site by the way have u even visited d site to find out if it is a scam or not, dont let me insult u o secondly d reason y i use different acct is because i get banned alot so say wat u know and stop spiting trash

You see him again?how can a moderator be banned?

You replied with another act just created today again.

See what am saying?
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pope22:
GEJ please come:

GEJ please tell us how you did these things because Buahri needs you to tutor him on these:

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86 per liter.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to control our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to hold $1=#165 for 4yrs

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to push Nigeria's economy to be number 1 in African.

GEJ, please we need answers.

GEJ go skul. The other aboki no gree go
Re: President Buhari Receives Apc Governors, Had Meeting In Closed Doors!!! by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wolf 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, APC Plot Court Order To Overthrow Saraki, Ekweremadu – PDP / Senate To Scrap Over 400 MDAs In 2023 / A Microcosm Of Nigeria At Present - Ojo To Ro S'ewuro Lo Ro S'ireke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.