Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

15 Years Old Robbers Arrested For This Reason - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Years Old Robbers Arrested For This Reason (385 Views)

'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Years Old Robbers Arrested For This Reason by extendedtrends: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
”We resorted to robbery so we can raise money to register for WAEC” secondary school students say

Two teenagers who were paraded by the Imo state police command for robbery yesterday June 12th, said they ventured into the crime so they could raise money to register for the West Africa Certificate Examination in their school.

Emmanuel Ewudo and Chinwe Nwaane, (15), both students of the Bishop Shina-Hand College in Orlu, were arrested while trying to break into the home of one Mrs. Chigozie Ohajiogu in Akokwa, Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo State.

While being paraded, Emmanuel pleaded for mercy, saying he went into the crime because of poverty and his desire to further his education.

”Please help us beg the police not to kill us, we are sorry for breaking into somebody’s house, we were trying to raise funds to register for the West Africa Certificate Examination.” he said

His accomplice, Nwanne said “Yes we are students. My father has been bedridden and in hospital and unable to pay my WAEC fees, I begged my friend to accompany me somewhere. We went to rob the woman but we were not successful. We were caught one day after. We are very scared. We don’t want to be killed but we know that it is wrong to break into somebody’s house”.

Both of them are still in police custody.
SOURCE: https://extendedtrends.com/we-resorted-to-robbery-so-we-can-raise-money-to-register-for-waec-secondary-school-students-say/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Years Old Robbers Arrested For This Reason by OneCorner: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
When will afonjas stop using our name wen committing crime

Re: 15 Years Old Robbers Arrested For This Reason by Captaingospel: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Excuses will always arise
Re: 15 Years Old Robbers Arrested For This Reason by zombieHUNTER: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
OneCorner:
When will afonjas stop using our name wen committing crime

No mind them

They think we can't see their cone heads cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Customs Officer Allegedly Shoot Driver During Heated Argument Over Fee A / Two Years In Jail Is Too Small For Drug Counterfeiters, Says NAFDAC DG / Policeman Stoned To Death By Shiite Members In Kaduna (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.