Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son (31742 Views)

VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) / Van Vicker And Regina Daniels (Throwback Photo) / Van Vicker Forced To Sleep Outside By His Family After Croatia Lost To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by perdollar(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ghanaian ovum don spoil better sperm.
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by RexTramadol1: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some people and inferiority complex sef

Because the papa yellow him don fine pass him pikin

Dat boy Na fine boy, nice smile

Take it or abandon it.
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by Bullhari007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
I advise him to go for parternal test... this guy is too black to be his son...
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Boy smiles like Linda ikeji
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by omoadeleye(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
chukwukahenry:
he should take the children to DNA test to avoid stories that touch

grin ;Dyou are really right about this
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by Thojan(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Cute
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by darlenese(f): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
Not as goodlooking as daddy

fear nor let me talk ooo
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by Eaugusta(f): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pope22:
Am a member of Readers Of Comments Association Of Africa (ROCAOA) nairaland chapter. Our duty is to read, hit like, smile or shake our head depending on the topic and then pass. We dont usually comment because we don't look for trouble oo. We are not political or belong to one particular religion. And pls help us and reduce the work for us by being very brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments because of hunger and dizziness. We have pleaded with the owner of nairaland to add "slap button or option" here so that we can also slap or like. If you are a member or wish to join , please hit "likes" or "mention" and pass so that we will add your name in our list. Don't look for trouble oo.. I am the publicity secretary.
Thank you
Were is the form biko
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by Pope22(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Eaugusta:

Were is the form biko
Do you want to join?
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by Eaugusta(f): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pope22:

Do you want to join?
Yes pope
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by Pope22(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Eaugusta:

Yes pope
OK. I will send you an email
Re: Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son by ezeagu(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pope22:
Am a member of Readers Of Comments Association Of Africa (ROCAOA) nairaland chapter. Our duty is to read, hit like, smile or shake our head depending on the topic and then pass. We dont usually comment because we don't look for trouble oo. We are not political or belong to one particular religion. And pls help us and reduce the work for us by being very brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments because of hunger and dizziness. We have pleaded with the owner of nairaland to add "slap button or option" here so that we can also slap or like. If you are a member or wish to join , please hit "likes" or "mention" and pass so that we will add your name in our list. Don't look for trouble oo.. I am the publicity secretary.
Thank you

*I'm, a contraction of I (personal pronoun) and am (a version of the verb to be).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photo) / 8 Nigerian Celebrities With New Cars In 2018 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.