Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman (4282 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Fayose4Presdent: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Justice Adebukola Banjoko who sent two ex-governors to jail has been appointed Chairman, Code of Conduct Tribunal ��
Osetigo!
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by luemz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
ok
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Justice Adebukola Banjoko who sent two ex-governors to jail has been appointed Chairman, Code of Conduct Tribunal ��
Osetigo!

He can only be appointed if he is confirmed by the senate cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by bedspread: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
As long as she is out to jail all criminals, We support her

6 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nobody can be appointed CCT chairman unless he is confirmed by the senate.This news is probably fake.Besides I don't think a serving judge can be appointed CCT chairman

5 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by babaniyen1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Osetigo!
Where is your source

1 Like

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by nellyelitz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
I KNW THIS WOMAN WAS ON SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT...
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Daviddson(m): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
Nobody can be appointed CCT chairman unless he is confirmed by the senate.This news is probably fake.Besides I don't think a serving judge can be appointed CCT chairman
I know the "news" is fake, but I've noticed you're always everywhere corruption is mentioned to defend the suspects. You're already jittery because a judge with integrity has reportedly been appointed to head CCT, against your wish.
You had to dump your previous account when the heat you were receiving was too much. And this new account has continued the same foolishness. If you were intelligent enough (unfortunately you've allowed love for corruption and hate for APC to becloud your God-given intelligence), you should have even been able to decipher that this is fake.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Daviddson:
I know the "news" is fake, but I've noticed you're always everywhere corruption is mentioned to defend the suspects. You're already jittery because a judge with integrity has reportedly been appointed to head CCT, against your wish.
You had to dump your previous account when the heat you were receiving was too much. And this new account has continued the same foolishness. If you were intelligent enough (unfortunately you've allowed foolishness to becloud your God-given intelligence), you should have even been able to decipher that this is fake.

ABEG WHO IS THIS MUMU?

4 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Fayose4Presdent: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
When this is discovered not to be fake,rather authentic, I hope I will be able to garner apology from pessimist?
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
When this is discovered not to be fake,rather authentic, I hope I will be able to garner apology from pessimist?

BROS NO ONE CAN BE APPOINTED CCT CHAIR UNTIL THE SENATE LED BY THE ABLE SENATE PRESIDENT SARAKI CLEARS HIM cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by KenOne: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
OP do you want to kill Saraki before his time. PDP and it's supporters of corruption will carry out a jungle justice on any one that mentions that name Adebukola Banjoko to their hearing. For me before i mention that name i always look left, right, center and back so that i don't lose my head after mentioning it. Or better still i mention Banjo if you put ko na you sabi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
KenOne:
OP do you want to kill Saraki before his time. [b]PDP and it's supporters of corruption [/b]will carry out a jungle justice on any one that mentions that name Adebukola Banjoko to their hearing. For me before i mention that name i always look left, right, center and back so that i don't lose my head after mentioning it. Or better still i mention Banjo if you put ko na you sabi.

Funny enough the two politicians she has so far convicted are fro the APC a very corrupt party. By 2019 we are doing away with APC and its corruption

4 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Daviddson(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

ABEG WHO IS THIS?
Pack well Mr man and have shame for once.

6 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Throwback: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wow!

When and where was this made?

On social media?

1 Like

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by AllBusiness(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
R.I.P Looters.... Rot in Kuje prison grin .. This deserve front page... but guess what lipsrsealed

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Emmanuel602(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

I think she is a lady

1 Like

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by unitysheart(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Let the game begin.
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Time to jail saraki....

1 Like

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by iluvdonjazzy: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Osetigo!
if true, that will be great.
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by gurnam: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol. Supporter of looters! Don’t worry, your pay will be coming from their prison cells.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Ovamboland(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Funny enough the two politicians she has so far convicted are fro the APC a very corrupt party. By 2019 we are doing away with APC and its corruption

The theft for which they were convicted happened when they were PDP members and when PDP led the Federal government.

Defenders of the corrupt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by weyreypey: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ovamboland:

The theft for which they were convicted happened when they were PDP members and when PDP led the Federal government.

Defenders of the corrupt
They belong to the epitome of corruption called APC.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by pweshboi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

It's a SHE and not a HE... Kindly correct yourself
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by meromero11: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Fayose4Presdent:
Osetigo!

Very untrue. Besides, she won't accept such appointment.

1 Like

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by MaziOmenuko: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Inasmuch as the news might be false, but how can you even believe that CCT chairmanship is subject to senate approval?
Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by BAILMONEY: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

ABEG WHO IS THIS MUMU?
HES A SOPHISTICATED MOR.ON

2 Likes

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by Maket: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Go for Bukola Saraki. Sleepless night for some some unclean politicians.

1 Like

Re: Justice Banjoko That Jailed Two Governor's Appointed CCT Chairman by bobnatlo(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2018
They want to rubbish this woman mow!!!

(1) (Reply)

Updated INEC Register North West Highest, South East The Lowest / Jubilation As Bola Tinubu Finally Returns Home / Nigeria Shouldnt Allow Any Igbo Man Or Woman To Become President....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.