Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO (17421 Views)

I Will Not Loose Sleep Over Your Endorsement, You Did The Same Thing To MKO Abio / Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Sunday Dare Relocates To MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by lilslim(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
12rev:

Down to my level...why ask about those two then? Dumb hypocrite
I asked because u gave false information.
U shared false information to deceive the already gullibles as urself.
Who's the hypocrite?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
lilslim:

I asked because u gave false information.
U shared false information to deceive the already gullibles as urself.
Who's the hypocrite?
Keep on disgracing yourself bro, where is the false info in the op?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by lilslim(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
12rev:

Keep on disgracing yourself bro, where is the false info in the op?
You still haven't my question
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by AdamuAudu: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
2016v2017:
When the National Security Council meets, the following will be in attendance:

1. Muhammadu Buhari (President)

2. Mansur Mohammed Dan Alli (Minister of Defence)

3. Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Minister of Internal Affairs)

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

5. Ibrahim Magu (Chairman, EFCC)

6. Tukur Buratai (Chief of Army Staff)

7. Sadique Abubakar (Chief of Air Staff)

8. Mohammed Saliu Usman-AVM (Chief of Defence Intelligence)

9. Ibrahim Idris (Inspector-General of Police)

10. Abubakar Malami (Attorney-General)

11. Baba Gana Monguno (National Security Adviser)

12. Ahmed Rufai Ababukar DG NIA)

In what language will they communicate, please?

Do they discuss Nigerian security or Northern Security?

An expanded meeting will have:

13. Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu (Civil Defence)

14. Hamid Ali (Controller-General of Customs)

15. Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of Immigration)

16. Ja'afaru Ahmed (Comptroller-General of Prisons)

Notice anything? They are all from the North, mostly Fulanis.

go and register for voters card this is a wake up

Please share this message to others.
O Jehova, the creator of the heaven and earths, you created every thing in existence including Nigerians and therefore, have total control of all of these. As at today, majority of us Nigerians are face to face with what we cannot handle. We are from time to time being ropped and framed up once we complain of imcompetence of this government. As at today, the government is now openly saying there is no one out there who can do anything. From this stand point, we are praying and crying for your help. From that above list, who will dare vote Buhari our and Buhari will accept defeat? But I know that you will invervene. Sent your Angels to take over the votes of the masses. May you do the needlful before it will be too late. These and other we pray through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Bros. going for our voters cards ALONE, is not enough. We all should support our cards with frequent prayers. This Buhari to could even announce his own result and nothing will happen. But God only can come to our rescue. While you go for your card remember to pray.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by AdamuAudu: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
2016v2017:

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

While I will openly appreciation this your post, we should also remember to support the cards with strong prayers. This Buhari we are seeing can even openly announce his own result and nothing will happen. If you look at what Buhari and apc members are up to, Buhari is clearly saying there is no body out there to challenge him. To Buhari he is just damn ready to undermine the system. Imagine that your list above, who on earth canchallenge Buhary but God can, because he created the unoverse and therefore can help us. He is the All mighty. He alone can do what human cannot do. Please as you pray this even, mention this country in your prayers so that He can take control of our election results and others.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by deomelo: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
These bitter Igbos won't let us rest with this Abiola matter sha? Why are these clowns always so bitter, angry, disgruntled and frustrated over everything under the sun?
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by Afamed: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
lilslim:

I'm not gonna let you drag me down ur level bro..
My question was/is a straight one? Answer me first
He will not answer you, those are the signs of hypcrite, they only complain of the ones that didn't favour them.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by lilslim(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Afamed:

He will not answer you, those are the signs of hypcrite, they only complain of the ones that didn't favour them.
I tire for their matter oo.
He thought everyone is as dumb as he is.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by lilslim(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
12rev:

Then you are a blockhead as feared...a fulani muslim right?
You see? Now I know where you are headed. Simple question you can not answer? And you call Buhari a dullard,.
I won't engage you any longer.

Argue with ur Nokia torchlight

2 Likes

Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by Afamed: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
12rev:

Yea can you tell me what would happen if the situation was turned such that only two top sec chiefs are northern muslims and the rest christians from the south and mainly igbos or yorubas
Don't be clever by half. He has asked you a simple question. Tell us the tribe that occupy those positions.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by koolaid87: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bless up

ote author=2016v2017 post=68451127]When the National Security Council meets, the following will be in attendance:

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

Please share this message to others. [/quote]
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by Afamed: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
12rev:

Then you are a blockhead as feared...a fulani muslim right?
Anyone that bursts you lies is Fulani Muslim? He has primarily asked you a simple question, instead of you to justify your initial claims, you are running from Pillar to post. This was the same claim you people made about writing Police recruitment exam in Arabic. But when youth wing of CAN went for findings, it was revealed otherwise. Those in-charge of the setting of the exams were even Christians with over 65% of the Jamb directors as Christians. Una only cry when certain decision does favour una.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pataricatering:
Who apologized to fat lips ? Is he a member of the abiola family that the president apologized to ? I don’t understand!
d president said on "behalf of d federal govt...". D federal govt represents " fat lips"
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Afamed:

Don't be clever by half. He has asked you a simple question. Tell us the tribe that occupy those positions.
You all are shameless hypocrites but why should I be surprised? The one you love to call holy isnt any different. 2 of more than a dozen n half are from the south in a multi-ethnic country and you go about making noise about it like its suppose to be cool Btw spoon feeding grown ups isnt my thing.
Re: Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
2016v2017:

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

This is the kind of change that NdiaraIgbo, Alariiwo and roger3d love. . .a dullardized change grin grin

Cc immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Biafraboy vanguard chimpanzee lzaa lzaa lzaa pachukwudi44

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi / Scores Dead In Kebbi As Bandits Attack, Burn Corpses / Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.