Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) (1908 Views)

Picture Editing With Photoshop (post Your Edited Picture) / How To Download Youtube Videos Instantly! / Slitted Eyes With Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by MissEniola(f): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2007
Comments welcome here and on my youtube page grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v-fIr48z7Q
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by MissEniola(f): 12:43am On Mar 22, 2007
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by bluenubian(f): 3:30am On Mar 22, 2007
oh nice nice, are u zara?, i love the music, can u give me a link to zara's myspace??
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by MissEniola(f): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2007
bluenubian:

oh nice nice, are u zara?, i love the music, can u give me a link to zara's myspace??
Thanks, no im not zara, i used her picture and song. Ill send you her myspace page when i get home tonight
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by MissEniola(f): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2007
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by bluenubian(f): 3:56am On Mar 23, 2007
oh thank, didnt know zara is zbizzle, she s already on my friend list. thanks again
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by kcsmalls(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2007
Well Miss Eniola your painting is cute. Can U contact me on merakcle@yahoo.com for a good job posting. Wondering Just to create a content for an Advert Agency and develop it for transmission. Thanks, its with a sumptuous pay!
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by 9ja4eva: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2007
Wow dts was 1nderful.Keep it up
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by MissEniola(f): 4:37am On Mar 30, 2007
thanks 9ja4ever smiley
you're welcome bluenubian
@kcsmalls sorry for the lat reply, i sent you a mail
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by hola2ng(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2007
Nice one !
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by ajayi1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2007
You tried, Keep it up, Which software do you use? Let me know,
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by 9ja4eva: 1:50am On Apr 01, 2007
Am trying some with photoshop.Hope it comes out good oh.
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by Rodent: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2007
Missy miss, not bad work, however you should have start with a digital retouch of the image before considering applying makeup, on the other hand good work and check on truckin, Enjoy!
Re: Digital Makeup With Photoshop (my Youtube Videos) by MissEniola(f): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2007
Rodent:

Missy miss, not bad work, however you should have start with a digital retouch of the image before considering applying makeup, on the other hand good work and check on truckin, Enjoy!
Yeah, youre right, thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed To Work On The Official Manchester United Magazine / My Pencil Drawing Of Rihanna. #nwaforchristianart / I Just Got My First Design Gig!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.