Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,637 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (21289 Views)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good afternoon nairalanders...I was discussing with my boyfriend about setting up a business, with what he has,I suggested he should go for recharge card business.he should buy the machine needed for printing recharge card.He said,he cannot do that kind of business.To me I think there is money in that business.
what do you people think about recharge card business.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by midehi2(f): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Una still dey start

Its good to start from scratch, very necessary

let him do what he's comfortable with

4 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please dream big for your Bf. Come up with other ideas abi na only recharge card business dey?

Brainstorm with him please.

44 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by GraveMan(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
he should start yahoo boy business...if he wants to get rich over night

8 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please dream big for your Bf. Come up with other ideas abi na only recharge card business dey?

Brainstorm with him please.
I know there are other business... but with what he has now. you can still tell me the ones u know.

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
GraveMan:
Yahoo is out of the line

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Desiree47:

I know there are other business... but with what he has now. you can still tell me the ones u know.
Ask him what he has passion for.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The amount he has will determine the kind of business that will be suggested.

Try opening a bet shop. But if your religious beliefs don't permit it, he can venture into animal husbandry if he is the "I can do anything" kind of person. I suggested animal husbandry because it is somewhat tax free. Government won't disturb you guys with levies. Unlike opening shops or having a registered company for a start.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ask him what he has passion for.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Weigh your Passion and its viability. Your passion may not necessarily be viable. This is Nigeria.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

40 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Try opening a bet shop. But if your religious beliefs don't permit it, he can venture into animal husbandry if he is the "I can do anything" kind of person. I suggested animal husbandry because it is somewhat tax free. Government won't disturb you guys with levies. Unlike opening shops or having a registered company for a start.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thank you very much...
He has interest in animal husbandry but he is far away from home..starting up Animal husbandry in Abjua will be very expensive.other thing is that I want him to be fully in charge he any business he is going to do instead of getting his siblings involved.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Bluezy13(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You don't even know how much he has and you're suggesting cho cho cho...

please someone help this brother with that cho cho cho meme.
He needs it.

4 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Bluezy13(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Desiree47:
Good afternoon nairalanders...I was discussing with my boyfriend about setting up a business, with what he has,I suggested he should go for recharge card business.he should buy the machine needed for printing recharge card.He said,he cannot do that kind of business.To me I think there is money in that business.
what do you people think about recharge card business.

Be reasonable enough to tell us his worth.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

You don't even know how much he has and you're suggesting cho cho cho...
please someone help this brother with that cho cho cho meme. He needs it.
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are you saying that you're too blind to read in between the lines?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

4 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by AdaAde(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
The answer is very simple.
Since your boyfriend feels to big to sell recharge cards, buy the machine and start the business yourself. If this business is truly lucrative, flaunt your profit right in his face.

Maybe that's when he'll change his mind.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Desiree47:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Please do well by telling us the amount he is intending to put into business. And let the reasonable and the all wisdom @Bluezy13 has to suggest.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Bluezy13(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Are you saying that you're too blind to read in between the lines?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not at all.
I'm implying that you ought to know for certainty the girl's boyfriend's worth financially before suggesting.
Although you mentioned depending on his budget but what if his budget is not within the range of affording a betting shop or is far beyond that?? You'll realize you just wasted your time advising when you should have firstly ask for his worth.

BTW, needless taking it personal.

6 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

[s]Not at all.
I'm implying that you ought to be know for certainty the girl's boyfriend's worth financially before suggesting.
Although you mentioned depending on his budget but what if his budget is not within the range of affording a betting shop or is far beyond that?? You'll realize you just wasted your time advising when you should have firstly ask for his worth.

BTW, needless taking it personal.[/s]
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Okay

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Bluezy13(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Please do well by telling us the amount he is intending to put into business. And let the reasonable and the all wisdom @Bluezy13 has to suggest.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There you go!!

It will go a long way to helping other people's suggestions; not necessarily mine.
Thanks.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

There you go!!

It will go a long way to helping other people's suggestions; not necessarily mine.
Thanks.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Okay

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
The money he has is 300k..he thought about opening a bet shop,but because of the nature of his job,he said he wants my younger brother to run it but I declined..I suggested he should set up a business that he can run by himself for sometime before employing someone to work for him..to enable himself know more about the business to fraud.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Avedonn: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Desiree47:
The money he has is 300k..he thought about opening a bet shop,but because of the nature of his job,he said he wants my younger brother to run it but I declined..I suggested he should set up a business that he can run by himself for sometime before employing someone to work for him..to enable himself know more about the business to fraud.

I suggest he start animal fattening since he resides in the north where animals are cheap.

He can purchase malnourished goat or ram and rear them for 2 months and sell them off.

Malnourished goat would be around N6000 and he'll sell at N12000 after two months.

While ram cost about N15-18,000 at present and sell them during Moslem ilaiya period for N40- 50,000. The sallah would come up around August I guess.

40 malnourished goat will cost N240,000
Selling price after two months of fattening that's N12,000 × 40 = N480,000

*Note: the selling price may be more than N12,000

While for Ram, N18,000× 15= N270,000

Selling price N40,000× 15= N600,000 in two months time.

Since he resides in Abuja, he can purchase the livestock at any of the neighboring villages or Niger state.

You are indeed a woman of substance because it's hard to come across a lady willing to support her boyfriend just like how you are doing.

If he prefer cash crop business, let me know so that I'll give you the breakdown and the processes.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Headlesschicken(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
smiley Nice thinking,well i believe it all depends on d capital at hand...
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Avedonn:

I suggest he start animal fattening since he resides in the north where animals are cheap.

He can purchase malnourished goat or ram and rear them for 2 months and sell them off.

Malnourished goat would be around N6000 and he'll sell at N12000 after two months.

While ram cost about N15-18,000 at present and sell them during Moslem ilaiya period for N40- 50,000. The sallah would come up around August I guess.

Since he resides in Abuja, he can purchase the livestock at any of the neighboring villages or Niger state.

You are indeed a woman of substance because it hard to come across a lady willing to support her boyfriend just like how you are doing.

If you he prefer cash crop business, let me know so that I'll give you the breakdown and the processes.

Thank you very much...I really buy this idea.
But getting land in Abuja where he will rear this animals is it expensive? or thing am considering is that he is just living in Abuja for the main time he is not planning on settling there.

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by fancy4eve(f): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
R
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by fancy4eve(f): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
GraveMan:
ur idea is good, just pray he uses u 4 yahoo+ sacrifice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Recharge card business grin chai !!! . if I'm dating you, i will break up with you for suggesting such business to me.

15 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Avedonn:

You are indeed a woman of substance because it hard to come across a lady willing to support her boyfriend just like how you are doing.

If you he prefer cash crop business, let me know so that I'll give you the breakdown and the processes.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why do you keep laying emphasis on the malnourished ones? Can't he go for the healthy ones?

Just asking

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

13 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
That biz is lucrative o, so I heard

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Avedonn: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why do you keep emphasizing on the malnourished ones? Can't he go for the healthy ones?

Just asking

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Because malnourished animals are more cheaper compare to well fed. And also the profit margin of malnourished animals after fattening is very high compare to well fed animals.

That's why it's called fattening.

10 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Avedonn: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:

Thank you very much...I really buy this idea.
But getting land in Abuja where he will rear this animals is it expensive? or thing am considering is that he is just living in Abuja for the main time he is not planning on settling there.

He can relocate to satellite area of the city where rent are cheaper. He can also continue with the business after relocating. Before then, he might have gain a lot of experience about the business.

He may also choose to continue as a supplier after relocating because by then, his capital might have grow exponentially.

Advice him to relocate to outskirt for about a year if possible. He can always get a transport to convey him to work.

Sometimes starting a business require some level of sacrifice.

10 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Avedonn:

Because malnourished animals are more cheaper compare to well fed. And also the profit margin of malnourished animals after fattening is very high compare to well fed animals.

That's why it's called fattening.

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Alright then. But I'd have loved to ask more questions.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Avedonn: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Alright then. But I'd have loved to ask more questions.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Go ahead and ask.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Been In Relationship With A Narcissist, Share Your Experience. / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.