Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Am Developing A Book; Its Focus Is To... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Developing A Book; Its Focus Is To... (255 Views)

Kano State Uni Is Developing A Robot To Carry Out Domestic Chores / Brief Guide For Developing A Research Proposal / Fraud In Private Nursery/Pri Schl:Must A Child Buy A Book His Elder Ones Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Developing A Book; Its Focus Is To... by seiyefajohn(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
I HOPE YOU BUY AND READ:
I am developing a book; its focus is to acquaint newcomers/upcoming cast/crew into the industry; with the right knowledge.
Many who contact me online feel that Nollywood will just pay them when they jump in, NOPE, you pay first, and you pay severally before Nollywood can pay you.

(1) (Reply)

Nou Student Tma / Do You Know About These Subjects? Open Education, Open Access, Open Data / Latest And Updated Cisco MB6-897 Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.