Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics (62137 Views)

65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Mermaida(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
RIP
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Oyindidi(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
pics or ur lying
Wait a minute
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by EddieCAD(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kinda look like Linda Ikeji... lipsrsealed
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by ToriBaze: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
spartan117:
She obviously made a bad choice. But who knows she may end up in heaven if she believed in Jesus to her death, our heavenly Father still loves her irrespective.
Stop giving useless excuse. She's going to Hell. With what you're saying, it means those transgender will make Heaven even if they live other part of their life in Christ?? Sorry but that's a lie... God created you as a man, u prove that God was wrong and went ahead to change ur gender through surgery. God gave u a small boob, u prove that God was wrong by trying to enlarge it with surgery.

2 Likes

Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by itiswellandwell: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Imagine
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Whothecapfits: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Liberator007(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
mrkunlex:
A beautiful woman who wanted to enlarge her breast has reportedly lost her life as a result of complication.
The late June Wanza

Many are still talking about June Wanza on social media after she died last week in a botched surgery conducted by an unidentified surgeon that left her with complications.

Here is a report by SDE Kenya on what really happened:

Wanza, a mother of three, is said to have gone for a breast enlargement surgery at the clinic in Galleria Mall, Karen of Kenya where the procedure was carried out.

When she complained of abdominal pain, she was rushed to Nairobi hospital but the pain worsened and was immediately admitted to the High Dependency Unit, then the ICU.

Doctors at Nairobi hospital discovered Wanza’s intestines had been cut or punctured during the augmentation procedure and her blood pressure was dangerously low.

Following her severed intestines, waste had spilt into her abdominal cavity-the cause of the acute pains.

Wanza developed sepsis, a potentially life-threatening complication of an infection. Sepsis occurs when chemicals released into the bloodstream to fight the infection trigger inflammatory responses throughout the body.

A frantic team of experienced surgeons led by Prof Stanley Khainga attempted to save her life.

‘’It was gas gangrene which is an infection of soft tissues from bacteria on the skin. I was just called in to control that. When gas gangrene gets under the skin, it kills blood supply and eats the fat and whatever remains. If you don’t remove the dead skin then it spreads all over and you can’t control it,’’Dr Khainga said speaking to The Star.

He explained that he was intervening to control the infection.

‘’The wounds through which the surgery is done are the ones that now become the portals of entry of the bacteria. For her, it was an infection that was too fast. I was just intervening to control that and correct the shock and so on. I was in Nairobi Hospital when they called me. She was a referral.

As a consultant, I was trying to sort out the problem,’’ he explained.

The wife and mother who loved to blog about lifestyle passed away on Friday last week and will be buried on Saturday after post-mortem results.
‘’We are having the postmortem tomorrow (June 12th). Allow us to finish that process,’’ her family said through lawyer Jared Orare.

Below are photos of the late June Wanza:

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/sad-story-of-june-the-woman-who-died-during-surgery-to-enlarge-her-breast-photos.html

Vanity upon Vanity.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by LazyNairalander(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
what is she enlarging nah!? she has something already.
anyway check my signature
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by ngwababe(f): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
This story might be breast cancer and not breast enlargement ooo.... I don't trust bloggers again!
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by imitateMe(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
When will women stop risking their lives to please us Silly creatures!

1 Like

Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na wa o, my big watermelons dey heavy me here
Kindly Kataway responsibly
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by stadamz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
She use her money to waste her life ...................now go show baba god ur big boob
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by obontami: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
undecided
Oyindidi:
Na wa o, my big watermelons dey heavy me here. What a way to go

Obontami, I see you.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Oyindidi(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
Kindly Kataway responsibly
cool
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Ajicold(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
I don't understand why people go to the extreme because of something like this! When you can always buy push-up bra
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Whoeppme(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Instead of looking for one naija guy to work on that breast suck living day light out of the breast day and night press the breast until e big like ball u just go kill yourself.....

Wetin be work of sugar boys then?

Some women eH
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Tonimordred(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anybody that wishes you R.I.P just dey waist time cos you don't it...foolish woman i pity d kids
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by SmallSimba: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
ngwababe:
This story might be breast cancer and not breast enlargement ooo.... I don't trust bloggers again!
It's breast enlargement.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by sacajawea: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ppl l
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by talk2percy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
NWANZA, just look at how u wasted our food, all for what??
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Gamesmart: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
She should have focused on her forehead, instead of booobs. undecided
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by sexdoll: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
wetin she carry big _boobs dey do?
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by redangel2017: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chaii the love of big boobs has killed u.. Sorry
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by samuelchimmy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
My question is how breast take concern intestines
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by lumousnice(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Come and borrow my kuluso, mumu
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Codeman01(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
AdaAde:
Chai.. See how she just wasted her life because of booby

I like ur own bobby, hope its not fake and dont try to enlarge it further, I like it like that,.

I belong to team #BOBBYFC# grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
obontami:
undecided
Watin?
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Nipplesfreak(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na wa o, my big watermelons dey heavy me here. What a way to go

Obontami, I see you.

Na lie.I no see any watermelons for ya profile joor
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nipplesfreak:

Na lie.I no see any watermelons for ya profile joor
Look again, I don put am
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Eziokwugbaoto: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
After 3 kids she still expects it to stand at attention. Lie lie, olympus don fall be say e don fall. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.