Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics (62136 Views)

65-Year-Old Billionaire Dies During joystick Enlargement Surgery In Paris. Pics / Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / African Doctor Performs Successful Foot Reimplantation Surgery(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by jnonice: 2:01am On Jun 14, 2018
ode! when she's supposed to do what rooney did to his forehead..
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Antoeni(m): 3:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Ah ah eeeyaaa the Breast Really small sha
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Chrisychuks1(m): 3:48am On Jun 14, 2018
June died in June.. May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by dbestuncle: 5:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Mathematical u are right jor. every person should be contented with how they look because the beauty of today will fade tomorrow.

Mathematical:

It's no news that majority of we ladies are unhappy with our breast size.

And you wonder why go such length.. Ion know maybe for the attention or something else..

Too much at stake for just repairing a fallen mammary gland..

Nipple sensation after the FUKKIN implant with be lost

If the areolar implant is not positioned under the chest muscle, it can impair future ability to breast feed.

20% open to cancer

No matter how good the surgeon is, there will be an uneven cup (breast size)

So why the stress..

Anyways we all going to die somehow.. But mine isn't going to be from such stupidity

Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2018
All this so she can be the envy of all other women, and the centre of attraction for all men. Such a '1000 ways to die' death.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Hakeem3(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
pics or ur lying

Versline squad sighted shocked
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by searchlight: 7:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Izzystevens:
RIP lady.

A simple push up bra should suffice, there's really no point going under the knife to restore sagged boobs.
there is limit to what push up could do. you can only push existing flesh up but when there is no flesh at all like my last experience I wonder ooo
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2018
A MOTHER OF THREE!!!!
These shameless mothers will always want to be running around town like ss1 student, at that age, she is probably shaping up for other men to admire and not her husband.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by jessikoholic: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
I don't understand. Did they put the implant through the abdomen? (though I think I might have heard something like that) what has breast implant got to do with the intestine If it was actually through the abdomen, she probably didn't want to have a visible scar. The safest way for the procedure is on the areola or beneath the breast.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by doskie(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
she wasnt looking bad before. she had a good behind that totally made up for whatever she felt was lost.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Oyindidi(f): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2018
LordsApostle:

I see you too na...

But you no too heavy for that side na... wink
Apostle, your eyes no go theretongue
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Check Our Signature Below and reach out to us. Watch this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by NairaMaster1(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2018
cassidy1996:
hmmmm........ a mother of three

what's she looking for?

P E N I S

1 Like

Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Desyfoley1452(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Kenyan is synonymous to bad news
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by kutedres(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Oh.....! !! !!
What a sad way for JUNE to die in the month of JUNE.

RIP JUNE!
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by AdaAde(f): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Codeman01:

I like ur own bobby, hope its not fake and dont try to enlarge it further, I like it like that,.

I belong to team #BOBBYFC# grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin

It's nor fake. And I want to reduce it grin
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by AdaAde(f): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dafreeguy:
She wanted to feel the joy of shooting out her bobbi confidently just like u did
cheesy grin grin
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Dafreeguy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Codeman01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
AdaAde:

It's nor fake. And I want to reduce it grin

No try am ooooo, I said I like am like that, u still want to reduce it, did u want to be breastless ,oya pm me make we start love in Tokyo grin grin grin

Am forever a #bobbyfc#
Re: June Wanza, Kenyan Lady Dies During Breast Enlargement Surgery. Pics by Chukwuemeka88(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Just be yourself, someone will definitely love you the way you are...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / How Does It Feel Going For A HIV/AIDS Test? / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.