Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

"I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares (27264 Views)

#bbnaija: Lolu And Anto Look Smitten In New Photos / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures / Bbnaija: Lolu Looks Like The Dude A Girl Will Give Pity Sex – OAP Gbemi Olateru (2) (3) (4)

"I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Tessyama1: 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Seems the brewing relationship between former big brother Naija housemates, Lolu and Anto has died.

He took to his Twitter page to declare that he is single and people are welcome to shoot their shots.

He wrote;

"Excuse me..
I am SINGLE and if/when that status changes, I would be the FIRST to tell the world.
However, I would not tolerate any name calling in my mentions.
You have been warned..
Ps: Shot shooters are welcome.
"

Recall that Lolu and Anto during their media tours after the BBN show said they might consider a relationship, a photo of them kissing even went viral days after the show.

Well, seems it didn't work out!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-single-bbnaija-lolu-declares.html

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Oyindidi(f): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2018

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Tamarapetty(f): 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Single ati searching
i want to mingle, i want to marry!

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Funky123(f): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
What then should we do......

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Anigreat: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2018

Lolu, I'm also single.
keep your singlenesscheesy to yourself let me keep mine.

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you know your parents are disturbing you to get married guys please Biko I'm single 2018 is almost over with a ring help my ministry embarassed

Modify
Please if you don't have the money bag don't bother quoting me.....poverty is what I can not stand sad

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by temitopepeter: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
bad guy lolu
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by damiz(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
#EndSarz
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Authoreety: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Single is d best status my guy

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by killuminati(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
I knew this bullisht will get here

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Ositajustice01(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ladies over to you..hehehe
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by GreatOlu1: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol, Lolu played penalty to throwing.... grin

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Jenomtwist(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Niqqa is in search on a code
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by ngwababe(f): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hahahahhaha..... BBnaija is a scam! cheesy
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Divay22(f): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ladies over to you.
Make sure you're big.. He likes big things grin grin cheesy
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by adesina746: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
This Lolu dey always funny me sha. Sorry o
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
If you know your parents are disturbing you to get married guys please Biko I'm single 2018 is almost over with a ring help my ministry embarassed

and na you called me bad belle in the other thread. But I sure don't want a wifey that wants full body paint! LOL.
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by MrBigiman: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

If it's not a joke PM me.

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Maket: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Is anto not there for you? Big brother doesn't give you wife but fame and if you win the money, ladies will apply from every angles.

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Jaytecq(m): 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:

Lolu, I'm also single.

keep your singlenesscheesy to yourself let me keep mine.
I'm coming for u baby
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who's Lolu, is he a mechanic or agbero? undecided
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by MrGreenMavro: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Well, I am also single. Super single. Critically single.
I don't have a criteria
As long as you are homely, honest and truthful, I'm good
Never been in love too.
You don't have to prove anything to me

Well, I'm 26, in not all that pretty wink lol
I'm chocolate in complexion
I don't wear makeup, and I don't wear wig too
I am 5.7, so short? Lol, not really
I am a graduate too
I cook a lot
I love singing too
I dance a little too
Mostly twerking lol
What else... How about you tell me about you, any one who is interested in me? kiss

23 Likes

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by nabegibeg: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Seems the brewing relationship between former big brother Naija housemates, Lolu and Anto has died.

He took to his Twitter page to declare that he is single and people are welcome to shoot their shots.

He wrote;

"Excuse me..
I am SINGLE and if/when that status changes, I would be the FIRST to tell the world.
However, I would not tolerate any name calling in my mentions.
You have been warned..
Ps: Shot shooters are welcome.
"

Recall that Lolu and Anto during their media tours after the BBN show said they might consider a relationship, a photo of them kissing even went viral days after the show.

Well, seems it didn't work out!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-single-bbnaija-lolu-declares.html

It is not our business and we are not interested in your life

Go get a life and stop this attention seeking
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by patyowr: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Welcome to the crew
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by nsidible(f): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
bbnaija Tobi Bakre stars in campari advert with Tuface
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1xLbuDTPe8

Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Waste of space
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Single ati searching

i want to mingle, i want to marry!

Then ensure to mingle first.
Re: "I Am Single" - #bbnaija Lolu Declares by Bigii(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Cry no more. Your help has come.

Pm me wink wink

Did Fela Kuti Invent Twerking? (photo) / Bbnaija: Kemen Shows Support For Efe / Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds