Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

[interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman (1228 Views)

No Part Of Lagos Is On Partial Or Total Lockdown - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / What Do Igbos Of SE Really Want? Biafra, President, Referendum Or Restructuring? / Nigeria In Process Of Total Collapse ― Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by ureportsAbuja: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
[Interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman
-
With the 2019 general election less than one year away, the preparation for the election appears on top gear. The political parties have begun the process of selection of their candidates. The IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, before his disappearance, had promised there will be no elections in 2019 in the old eastern region of Nigeria [Biafraland] unless a referendum is conducted. The spokesman, Emma Powerful of IPOB spoke to 247ureports.com concerning the threat of no election in 2019 along with other matters sorrounding Nnamdi Kanu’s disapperance.

Excerpt:
http://247ureports.com/interview-2019-referendum-or-total-collapse-of-nigeria-ipob-spokesman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
I support.

3 Likes

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Blakjewelry(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
The country has already started collapsing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by aminu790(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:
I support.
What do you support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
pls we need to work towards this.

recent happiness this week has shown us that we are most hated by yorubas.

that was why nnanna was been victimized and threeaten with sack for just merely expressing his freedom of speech and press.

yorubas hate us

hausa hate us

we need be on our own....

Emma powerful is right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:
What do you support

didn't u read the post?

or is it what am guessing?

half education is bad but almajiri education is worst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by aminu790(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
before his disappearance
In other word, run away

2 Likes

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:

In other word, run away
respect ursef
this no hausa fulani thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by aminu790(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

didn't u read the post?

or is it what am guessing?

education is bad but almajiri is worst.
My question is clear. Education is one thing, knowledge is another. Wisdom is the principal thing. Continue shouting Almajiri

2 Likes

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:
My question is clear. Education is one thing, knowledge is another. Wisdom is the principal thing. Continue shouting Almajiri

hausa fulani and education sha......lolzzzz

buhari is also educated abi..

olodo in aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:

secondly knowledge.......if so...buhari is free of knowledge

1 Like

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:

wisdom a principle.....

we are seeing buhari and his sophisticated wisdom.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by aminu790(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

respect ursef
What is Hausa-fulani?

Read here, I have been in this struggle of demumuing mumus
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by aminu790(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

respect ursef

What is Hausa-fulani?

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/theres-nothing-like-hausa-fulani-you-only-have-fulani-in-nigeria/
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:
What is Hausa-fulani?

Aminu whether na shinkafi....abeg find ur brothers and chat with....
I be igbo...we no get anything in common.
I take God beg u.

2 Likes

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

that was why nnanna was been victimized and threeaten with sack for just merely expressing his freedom of speech and press.

yorubas hate us

hausa hate us

Emma powerful is right.
We hate ourselves. Yorubas and Hausas don't hate us
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
We hate ourselves. Yorubas and Hausas don't hate us
I notice trash whenever I see one
straight to dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Ever8054: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

yorubas hate us

hausa hate us

Emma powerful is right.
so who no hate Una?....always playing the victim... just get the f***k out of here...

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Guestlander: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hehehehe, they have started with the threats again.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ever8054:
so who no hate Una?....always playing the victim... just get the f***k out of here...

ok....are u done...
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

I notice trash whenever I see one

straight to dustbin.
Wise men reason. Irresponsible persons argue with insults...
An intelligent person would want to know why I made that statement..
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by aminu790(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

Aminu whether na shinkafi....abeg find ur brothers and chat with....

I be igbo...we no get anything in common.

I take God beg u.
We no get
abi you no get? If Okechukwu from Shinkafi hear this nonsense zakaci buraubanka.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:
abi you no get? If Okechukwu from Shinkafi hear this nonsense zakaci buraubanka.

u done dey curse ursef not me.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
Wise men reason. Irresponsible persons argue with insults... An intelligent person would want to know why I made that statement..
Ok
u can attend another motivational seminar.
the just concluded one u attended is not enough.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Throwback: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

yorubas hate us

hausa hate us

Emma powerful is right.

So it is hatred to the Igbos whenever Yorubas have a reason to be happy?
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Gloriousgud: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
aminu790:
What do you support
he support total freedom. No referendum no election.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Throwback:

So it is hatred to the Igbos whenever Yorubas have a reason to be happy?

please mind your business.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

Ok

u can attend another motivational seminar.

the just concluded one u attended is not enough.
Bounce!!!

Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
Bounce!!!
lolzzzz......
I know how to handle the likeness of una who finds joy in attacking their own.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by willibounce1(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

yorubas hate us

hausa hate us

Emma powerful is right.

Yes everybody hates you. Even south africans, kenyans, indians, malaysians , you ipods are hated everywhere you go because you have been cursed. What you need to do is check yourselves.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
willibounce1:

Yes everybody hates you. Even south africans, kenyans, indians, malaysians , you ipods are hated everywhere you go because you have been cursed. What you need to do is check yourselves.

Is like some pupil are not tired of being sophisticated morron.
Re: [interview] 2019: Referendum Or Total Collapse Of Nigeria – IPOB Spokesman by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
LochOtieno:

lolzzzz......

I know how to handle the likeness of una who finds joy in attacking their own.
Not attacking par se, trying to correct an impression...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: PDP Reveals Those Behind Attack On Senator’s Projects . / An Octogenarian With A Wall Potrait Of Ritired Gen Muhammadu Buhari On His Head / Buhari Actually Went To Paris. Proof And Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.