Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) (59778 Views)

Wole Soyinka Shares Throwback Photo Of 1973 Before He Grew White Hair / Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka With Other Nobel Laureates In 1986(throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Deo1986(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
themonk:

You need to read up on why wole soyinka created this group. It was for the emancipation of the black man while Nigeria was still a colonial territory to Britain but like in everything even in religion people who do not respect the original idea would start using it for something ugly.
wrong mister, there was the NBM () which the great Nelson Mandela and Steven Beko where members. Wole Soyinka brought in pirate for selfish reasons. He had no call to bring in a foreign game. It backfired though.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Check Our Signature Below and reach out to us. Watch this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2018
This is one of the loudest achievements of this man who speaks from both sides of his mouth. Donald Trump don be president for how long now but green card him no fit tear.

Na their way sha
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by themonk(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Deo1986:
wrong mister, there was the NBM () which the great Nelson Mandela and Steven Beko where members. Wole Soyinka brought in pirate for selfish reasons. He had no call to bring in a foreign game. It backfired though.
The existence of NBM doesn't replace the need to have one that addresses issues specific to our country. It's just like saying since there is WHO (world health organization ) we shouldn't have other health organizations. BTW didn't NBM also evolve into cultism?
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by CHIPERT: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Ever8054:
only the gods can explain the swag of those days...
LOLZZZZZZZ. You no well at all
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2018
They were called the magnificent 7. Until it had buccaneers breakway, Vikings followed up and NBM also came up before 2:2 and Eiye.
pirates stopped recruiting since 2001 after it was being bastardized.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by opedaydydx9(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
E
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Fahd11: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sense 0%........
ozoebuka1:
Afonja and manufacturing of calamity are inseparable angry
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Acheron: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dicksonpal:
you didn't talk about the fees...
Application form is free and available online around that time.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Dicksonpal: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Acheron:

Application form is free and available online around that time.
application is closed till after converge, yoha... 50big during samx#
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Dicksonpal: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Munzy14:
They were called the magnificent 7. Until it had buccaneers breakway, Vikings followed up and NBM also came up before 2:2 and Eiye.
pirates stopped recruiting since 2001 after it was being bastardized.
NBM BROKE AWAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA DURING APARTHEID. Let's be guided and informed
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Acheron: 8:33am On Jun 29, 2018
Dicksonpal:
application is closed till after converge, yoha... 50big during samx#
Application won't be out till Nov/Dec. I doubt you are a zonal sd. If you are, send me a mail.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Dicksonpal: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2018
Acheron:

Application won't be out till Nov/Dec. I doubt you are a zonal sd. If you are, send me a mail.
we are saying the same thing, check ur mail. Am concerned about the seot*
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Acheron: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dicksonpal:
we are saying the same thing, check ur mail. Am concerned about the seot*
Forget that and do the needful if you are a graduate and with nysc certificate.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Dicksonpal: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2018
Acheron:

Forget that and do the needful if you are a graduate and with nysc certificate.
stop the downgrade, you don't knw me, I don't know you okay?
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Acheron: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dicksonpal:
stop the downgrade, you don't knw me, I don't know you okay?
You are not who you claim to be.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Dicksonpal: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Acheron:

You are not who you claim to be.
).why are you scared to reply my pm den,, Truth before can't.... Safe!
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Acheron: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
Dicksonpal:
).why are you scared to reply my pm den,, Truth before can't.... Safe!
Didn't see your message in my inbox all these while. Had to check my spam folder and there it was. I await your reply.

Modified: who is now scared to reply? Lol it's been two days I replied and got nothing from you. I know what you are, I just want you to confirm it for me. grin
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by Dicksonpal: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2018
Abnl.
Re: Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) by superlanny(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
themonk:

You need to read up on why wole soyinka created this group. It was for the emancipation of the black man while Nigeria was still a colonial territory to Britain but like in everything even in religion people who do not respect the original idea would start using it for something ugly.
am certain 90% of those who posted don't know about Wole Soyinkas "pyrate confraternity, also known as the Seadogs. Instead they just show how ignorant and stupid they are, and Google is always there for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / "I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language? / Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.