Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (45298 Views)

Soweto Gay Teen Commits Suicide After Teacher Calls Him "Sissy Boy" (PICS) / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by BoneBlogger(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
The young boy, Zubairu, who lost both his hands after he was beaten by his teacher in the Kagarawal area of Gombe State - has been given a reason to smile again following the arrival of a new set of artificial hands. .

A patriotic Nigerian, Abubakar Narkuta from Jos decided to make the artificial hands for Zubairu.

Zubairu was wounded in March earlier this year after he was brutalised by an Islamic scholar, one Sirajo, who flogged his hands with a sharp object for allegedly stealing.

Following the abuse, the victim's wounds only worsened, causing both of his hands, just above his wrist, to rot.

Zubairu's hands had to be amputated at the Federal Medical Centre, Gombe.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/boy-who-lost-his-hands-after-teachers-brutality-gets-new-artificial-hands-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abubakar Narkuta from Jos

It shall not be well with every single embezzling politician from Gombe. Knowing the north, this kid would have probably picked up a career in begging. Shame on the governor, his deputy, all the commissioners, the lawmakers, and Islamic institutions from that state. In fact, thunder fire all of them.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Rapoo(m): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
I'm not understanding. a teacher flogged a pupil with a knife. smh

and he's a Muslim. I understand now

boy be strong.

16 Likes

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by midolian(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
This story just doesn't add up

How can you flog someone with a knife? Even if you are too blind to see that it is a knife, you can't be too blind to see the blood flowing

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Na wa ooo..

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by IBENUALHASSAN(m): 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
I watch the pathetic story on TVC.The said teacher chopped off the kids hand for stealing.I just wish government would chop off the mans hand for denying d little boy his future.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2018
Zubairu was wounded in March earlier this year after he was brutalised by an Islamic scholar, one Sirajo, who flogged his hands with a sharp object for allegedly stealing.

Where is the teacher pleaseeee?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by DIYhackers: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2018
It can't be the same, poor boy
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by icekale: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2018
H
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Jacsonpp: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Wicked wicked world
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Sunkyphil(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2018
Wetin d teacher use flog the hand
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by victorazyvictor(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2018
midolian:

How can you flog someone with a knife? Even if you are too blind to see that it is a knife, you can't be too blind to see the blood flowing

mmmmm my brother pray make u no jam witches and destiny killers.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Toflez(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2018
it still can't be better
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by lormama: 8:36am On Jun 14, 2018
End time teacher

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by IamHopeful(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2018
I don't know why some teachers are just so wicked. How could a sane human being flog a boy to the extent of his hand being amputated .

In as much as I condemn the act of the boy (stealing), I'm really against the weird punishment meted to the young boy. Good job, Mr Good Samaritan for helping the boy out.
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by massinola(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68467334:

Where is the teacher pleaseeee?
He's in the mosque teaching makarata alo and upholding the tenets of Islam. Isn't chopping off of hand the repercussion for stealing in Islam?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2018
massinola:

He's in the mosque
I know more than a million mosques.....be specific next time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by SuperWorld(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Be strong little bro....that's how terrorists are made!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by massinola(m): 8:40am On Jun 14, 2018
post=68467612:

I know more than a million mosques.....be specific next time.
Find any around you, you will see him there. A man who don't know his right from his left but is left to teach hundreds of innocent children rubbish just because he's crammed the verses of the Quran

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by olawaleolaoluwa: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
pityful
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Donpenny(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Jihadist on rampage. Most Islam ways of life are crude, barbaric and notorious. How on earth would u flogged a kid with a knife simply because he stole? Haba! There is absolutely no moral justification for this teacher's act. Man inhumanity to man undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by TEYA: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
midolian:

Do you or know there are people who like the sight of blood flowing?
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by zombieHUNTER: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Sharia law encourages short sleeves for thieves

Don't bad mouth the teacher

He was just following the rules of Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by doyinbaby(f): 8:54am On Jun 14, 2018
That teacher is a demon
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 14, 2018
These questions are troubling me- where is this teacher? has justice served its course? was he ever prosecuted?
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Sharia law encourages short sleeves for thieves

Don't bad mouth the teacher

He was just following the rules of Islam
Even for a kid Haba
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by Vmaqween(f): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2018
it is well, I really hope they amputate that teachers hand....very evil
Re: Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics by zombieHUNTER: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2018
12rev:

Even for a kid Haba

There is no exception...
What do you think will happen to the teacher?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.