Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (45473 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Respect is earned, and the igbos haven't earned the slightest of my respect.

Just like your kind here boy.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by ariesbull: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
sassysure:
Bianca's mum is a white lady hence her colour and hair texture.
She won miss Nigeria as well as miss intercontinental while she was a law student in unec.

Everybody has fked everybody so why bring up her own always.

Will her being a one time girlfriend of ffk bring food to ur tables or is that to massage egos?

She is living and enjoying her life,so also ffk.
Are u guys angry she is still standing tall or that her beauty is ethereal?
Small whinny children everywhere.

The only thing they know and can proudly talk about is I fked her,she fked me while some serious minded people are busy making ends meet offline.
Obi is a boy at 25yrs.

My grandfather is so fair even at 90s with a fluffy hair that my niece took after him ..her hair reaches that shoulder and we are pure Igbo

It runs in our genes ..we don't black like charcoal

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Banmeallday: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ada ure...very good, but mostly a WEAVE affair.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2018
chriskosherbal:
I just can't argue less ...this woman has a flawless beauty..

Am not ibo....and i have seen women in this life, but I must say it here without missing words one of the most beautiful set of women naturally endowed comes from that region .

MINCING
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2018
ForeignAgent:
The amazing thing about Bianca is that she's nearly 50 but her looks are still evergreen.
A lot of people think she's mixed race, but she's not. She's a full blooded Igbo woman.

We probably should be looking for the REAL FATHER.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Masterclass32: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Pretty ladies.

Igbo amaka.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by mana123: 12:43am On Jun 15, 2018
NovusHomo:

We probably should be looking for the REAL FATHER.

Judging by your posts you obviously have an axe to grind with this woman. May your ink pot of hate not run dry. You will need it to pickle your balls.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2018
ariesbull:

My grandfather is so fair even at 90s with a fluffy hair that my niece took after him ..her hair reaches that shoulder and we are pure Igbo

It runs in our genes ..we don't black like charcoal
What are u saying?
Did I ask u if u are proud igbo or not.
So because your grandfather was so fair I wouldn't say where bianca mum came from?
This is my only annoyance with igbo here. I hate it when others call igbo chest beaters but that's how we really do. Is igbo the only tribe that has fair people in nigeria?
Gosh.
Sometimes I get so ashamed reading some posts online from u guys. We behave as if we are so superior and others are beneath us yet we complain about fulanis.
See simple explanation and u have turned it to praise singing.
And let me tell u unless u have to go through all my posts to decipher that,
I am from anambra, an extremely fair lady( was called oyibo from childhood, my eyes are hazel, from my late dad who was equally very fair,mum chocolate) married to an igbo man whose lineage is equally fair. Some part of my lineage are as dark as charcoal too. So also some other igbo families abi these we see everywhere are not igbos ? so what's the big deal?

U guys should stop disgracing us online pls. There are times and occasions u can boast online but not with every trivial thing. That's why others can easily attack us online cos we bare it all and become naked and when attacked we start complaining.

Being so far has yet not put food on my table anyway.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by ariesbull: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
sassysure:

What are u saying?
So because your grandfather was so fair I wouldn't say where bianca mum came from?
This is my only annoyance with igbo here. I hate it when others call igbo chest beaters but that's how we really do. Is igbo the only tribe that has fair people in nigeria?
Gosh.
Sometimes I get so ashamed reading some posts online from u guys. We behave as if we are so superior and others are beneath us yet we complain about fulanis.
I am from anambra, an extremely fair lady( was called oyibo from childhood, my eyes are hazel, from my late dad who was equally very fair,mum chocolate) married to an igbo man whose lineage is equally fair. Some part of my lineage are as dark as charcoal too. So also some other igbo families abi these we see everywhere are not igbos ? so what's the big deal?

U guys should stop disgracing us online pls. There are times and occasions u can boast online but not with every trivial thing. That's why others can easily attack us online cos we bare it all and become naked and when attacked we start complaining.

So all these long letters and telling us your marital history just to buttress a point and you aren't Igbo

Stop claiming ...oya write another long essay

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
sassysure:

What are u saying?
Gosh.

oh really? Afonjas have started feeding u with lies to then extent that u are now ashamed of he wrote? am sure u are leaving in Yoruba land that's why.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Chimok: 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
ForeignAgent:
The am

@ azing thing about Bianca is that she's nearly 50 but her looks are still evergreen.
A lot of people think she's mixed race, but she's not. She's a full blooded Igbo woman.
She's already 50 not nearly. She's born in 1968-
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by wingmanII: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Anybody mentioning FFK here is probably the son of a wretched w hore!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by NovusHomo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
mana123:

Judging by your posts you obviously have an axe to grind with this woman. May your ink pot of hate not run dry. You will need it to pickle your balls.

Amen. grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Moletemike: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
@ novus homo, I join to say, may your ink pot of hate not run dry so that it can one day become a river someday and drown you and all like you.

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos)