Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms (33825 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by VULCAN(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Just to let you know.....
....This is fake news!
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by enemyofprogress: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na wa o

If you are interested in going to Russia for the World Cup, good news because buses will be available tomorrow at Oshodi. 5am is the departure time so that we can reach early.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow
#RussiaInLagos2018

1 Like

Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Bonapart(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:

Check through my post

I don’t tolerate ipob miscreants and enemies of the state
people like you ought to be in cages

1 Like

Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by harjayi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:
Apostles Suleiman is a nincompoo

Thy shall honor thy father and mother

He’s a fraudster
you are the most stupid and foolish be i have ever seen in my life. You always think you are making sense but rather you are disgracing your generation here online.
Those you are fight for does nt knw any of your generation. I wonder how you are living with your neighbour.
Better sit down and rethink about your future.
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Moji12(f): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Surprised that people can't think outside the box cos to me this sounds more like a threat to the father to seriously warn his son or he will face the consequences reason he had to speak out so de will know has done as instructed.
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Corrupt father who would sacrifice his family because of APC corrupt and terrorists party.

I will disown you as a father. Corrupt old man.

What's he trying to do? Who are those well meaning terrorists threatened the shitt outa this old corrupt man?

They threatened to open his corrupt files, failure to go against his son in public.

Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Grace have no room to boast.
For I am the LEAST of the apostles, who am not worthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 1 Corinthians 15:9-10 New King James Version (NKJV)
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o

If you are interested in going to Russia for the World Cup, good news because buses will be available tomorrow at Oshodi. 5am is the departure time so that we can reach early.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow
#RussiaInLagos2018

Beware of ritualist and kidnappers.
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by omo1478(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Wanders shall never end
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by AiiVee(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
What the elder sees crouching...

the kids see using drones

1 Like

Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Oyindidi(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This one Sarrki is fighting everyone. I hope all is well?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The spirit of Buhari don enter that one.
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Lilimax(f): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:
Apostles Suleiman is a nincompoo

Thy shall honor thy father and mother

He’s a fraudster
Taaa! undecided
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

Only an atom will take u serious.....

check the meaning of irrelevance and reply next nairalander after me.....

stay clear off my mention.

grin see grammar
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Organs(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:
what a father who admires evil in person of buhari.

It is looters and criminally minded folks that dislikes Buhari. He has made some mistakes yes, but he is fighting corruption.
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by Boss347(m): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Something tells me he’s speaking under duress
Re: Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms by 1miccza: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
YoungFr:

Oh yes, he's very good at his job I must say, this whole sh*t is what we call pure madness supporting blood sucking party cos of 30k I guess grin grin

Of course he won't see what you're seeing at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames / The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) / Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.