Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Face Of Unilorin (FOU) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Face Of Unilorin (FOU) (419 Views)

Meet The Lucky Unilorin Alumni Contesting For Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Falz at "Unilorin" University of Ilorin / Face Of Benue Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Unilorin (FOU) by Tito98: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Good evening, I'm Tay Michael, nickname Tito and I'm contesting for The Face Of Unilorin.
Thank you very much for your support through the first stage, God bless�

I need at least 1000 SMS votes and 3000instagram likes to pass the second stage too�
��������
Please vote for me♥️♥️♥️

To send an SMS vote, TEXT vote Tito to 32811
*YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT*
To vote on IG;
1. Follow the page @faceofunilorin_ (vote doesn't count if you're not following the page)
2. Like my picture and tag friends���

https://instagram.com/p/Bj5d-ovFas0/

NOTICE: People outside the country can vote too

*I can't do this alone*
�������

PLEASE RBC
#TeamTito

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Sell Event Tickets In Nigeria / Do You Celebrate Halloween ? You Need To See This / Itel Mobile’s #igotthemoves Dance Finale: Who Took Home The N500,000 Prize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.