Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) (36030 Views)

Flavour Reveals Why He Dumped Sandra Okagbue Through Fan's Comment / BBNaija: Lolu’s Rumored Girlfriend, Dodo - Pictures / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2018
Lol person name na Dodo? This guy must love plantain
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by NathexcelmediaT(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
Once debe, always debe if you know you know
Get Free browsing data on my signature now
[
dhabrite:
Kingsleychris1:
Wait òooo.. . Lolu has dis kind of babe and what was he looking for in anto.. chaiiiiii...
quote author=chriskosherbal post=68463779]But I thought this guy said he was single some moments ago.

Well was my own ..

Hmmmm lolu I can see you like

Nathexcelmedia TV is a multimedia company who specializes in all kinds of multimedia work, eg Video production, Short movie skit, photo, portrait, installations of projector and Screen, Intallation of Bible software for Church and workshop presentation, and training of upcoming Cinematography.
Facebook page: Nathexcel Media Tv
Call us today Tel: 08066696163
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by clive2u(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2018
We didnt force world cup news down peoples throat wen bbnaija was on so pls world cup have start, any news that has bb in it should be changed to world cup pls. We need our freedom
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by gozzlin: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2018
I thought 'dodo' is a yoruba word for plantain or is it banana So pesin fit bear the name. Nawa o.
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by gozzlin: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Fornicating in the name of boyfriend and girlfriend. Wasted generation. undecided

Tomorrow a stupid man will come and marry this one. See as she is brazenly flaunting the picture of her fuckbuddy on the Internet. Ijit ! angry
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Can he handle this one so
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by uscofield: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Lolu is a gold digger. Dates only rich nd fat babes cos dey r easy to scam. Did ssame at unilorin. Dated only rich fat gals

What are you digging? Me I dig gold too oo. Tell me, are you digging wood?
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by okwabayi(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2018
It's like Afonja males are cursed to forever love fat women. I always thought it was a stereotype but real life proved to me otherwise.

He's a sharp man though, he kept this one and chopped the skinny one's kpekus very well. There are five days I'm very sure he wrecked that mumu's coochie. I can swear they did it more than five times in the house.
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by 7abibi(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Yoruba and BBW like 5&6. we like am die ehn grin
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Damoladkm(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2018
Still buying

Good rates

Swift payment

Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Relationship issues is the only thing that flawed lolu's intelligence.
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by zurielsam(m): 9:36am On Jun 14, 2018
dhabrite:
Them bring this Lolu guy come him alma mater, come Unilorin, omoh!! come see how student union building scatter, ah first think say na Wizkid come.

Na so all those "Item 7" cool girls no allow the guy rest o!!
Hee!! One even dey cry cos Lolu call her on top stage to come dance shaku shaku. No be she win o!! Na another person win the 5k. Another one dey call her boyfriend say she touch the lolu guy hand, say she wan hug am sef, but she dey fast, at that point I just weak!!

Sincerely, I wasn't a fan of the bbn, and I didn't even know the dude up until yesterday. I only knew few of them. Cee-C, Miracle and some other few. But if that guy could have pulled that attention, I'm just wondering how much they would go crazy for Cee-C or Miracle. Especially that Miracle guy, I even hear say for one girls hostel inside campus, them cut big cake to celebrate him victory.

Omoh! na to go get my international passport, I dey go audition for the next BBN.

I must get all the attention too!

bro those girls madness weak me yesterday o. one girl said i should help her with her assignment we agreed to meet by 9 because we are to submit the assignment by 10 do you know this girl went to the student affairs unit when he heard lolu was there and I didn't see her until 9:55 i ask what happen she said she went to see lolu . I just lock up. I no help her with that assignment again o. I heard about their madness at SUB in the evening too
I wonder what will happen If na miracle come clinic go receive casualty ehn
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by akinszz: 9:49am On Jun 14, 2018
dodo ko, boli ni
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by jackie35(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Lolu has reunited with Dodo, the lady he talked about in biggie's diary room and also 'dumped' for Anto when she confronted him about it.

Recall that Lolu was all over his love interest, Anto despite having Dodo outside the house, he even removed the red bracelet Dodo gave him, just to please Anto.

Well, it seems Dodo has reclaimed her man back!

We came across a photo she shared online, and we recognized the man in the background to be Lolu, because he posted similar photo early last week.

Could they be back together?

Well, we are not sure of that yet, because Lolu declared he is single in a tweet he posted yesterday.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/lolu-reunites-with-dodo-the-lady-he-dumped-in-bbnaija-house-for-anto-photos.html

Lost but found, carelessness owner
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
who cares
Re: Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) by Aziishyco(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
for me the babe is not looking bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos) / Wizkid's Beach Party In Ghana: Phyno, Wande Coal, Others Attend (Video) / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.