Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

What Is The Difference Between Dpr Certificate & Dpr Permit? Experience Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Difference Between Dpr Certificate & Dpr Permit? Experience Only (1168 Views)

DO YOU NEED DPR PERMIT.. WORKNIGERIA IS YOUR PLUG / How To Process Your DPR Permit For Your LPG Gas Plant Online / Two Filling Stations, Three Gas Plants Sanctioned By DPR In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between Dpr Certificate & Dpr Permit? Experience Only by bamasite(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders,

Please I need your urgent help here: EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS ONLY.

Our company wants to get some clarifications here. We actually have more than 20 DPR permits already. However, a new job we have been pursuing, which the client ( a multinational) is about to come for inspection, specifies that they need to see our DPR certificate.

We are only aware of DPR PERMITS not DPR CERTIFICATE. We have contacted our guys in DPR who normally come for inspection, and just like us, they said they are not aware of a DPR CERTIFICATE only DPR PERMITS.

Please anyone one with experience should please clarify what they believe the multinational means by [b]DPR CERTIFICATE [/b]as opposed to DPR PERMIT.

Please help me push to front page for more experienced inputs.

CC:
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Difference Between Dpr Certificate & Dpr Permit? Experience Only by rahman137(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
I am sure you guys are talking about same thing. DPR dont issue certificate they only issue permit ( for servicing coy) and License for Operators.
just say YES to them and ensure you possess the appropriate permit for the type of job they require you to do

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between Dpr Certificate & Dpr Permit? Experience Only by bamasite(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Thank you Sir.
Same thing we are thinking at this time. We are just trying to be double sure.
rahman137:
I am sure you guys are talking about same thing. DPR dont issue certificate they only issue permit ( for servicing coy) and License for Operators.
just say YES to them and ensure you possess the appropriate permit for the type of job they require you to do
Re: What Is The Difference Between Dpr Certificate & Dpr Permit? Experience Only by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2023
Hi guys,

WorkNigeria is your plug for DPR- Department of petroleum resources permits.

If you have been on this or know anyone dat needs it, reach out via mail- ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com or call 09169976258

Why use us?
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable

(1) (Reply)

My Forex Account Is In NGC / Which Nigerian Bank Accept Facebook Ads Payments / Zee World Series Age Is Just A Number November Teasers 2020 || 2 To 10 November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.