Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Is Programming, Which Language First, How Do I Learn And Start - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Programming, Which Language First, How Do I Learn And Start (809 Views)

Be Sincere, Is Programming That Lucrative? / Is Programming Now A Mediocre Thing???? / I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Programming, Which Language First, How Do I Learn And Start by Codingmadeasy: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2018
What is programming....... undecided

Computer programming is the process of designing and building an executable computer program that carries out a given computing task

Example..... Creating Software, games, Websites, Mobile App, and many more.....

Why should I learn programming....?

Here are two main reasons why one should learn programming.

Most Demanded Profession: These days technology is becoming so advance with the help of computers. And for running such computers we need software that is made using programming languages. It shows that there are huge job opportunities in present and future.

It Teaches You How to Think: Programming languages are used to solve real life problems. For solving such problem one need to think. As you keep solving such problems your logic become good. In short it teaches you how to think.

Even legends like Stephen Hawking, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg have said that learning programming is an essential skill.

How many programming languages do we have??
Statistics shows we have almost a thousand programming language..... Woah isn't that great and also bad at the same time.....

Now u will thinking.... Can I learn all the languages, which one should I start first,.....

Now the answers to all this question is inside of you..... How??

We have many people going to programming... Without thinking... Why did I chose programming, is it for the money or for passion...... Or decide which area should I focus on........

Note programming is open to everyone be it for the money or for passion......

Now as a beginner.... Ask yourself which area do u like or love the most, or that u have passion for is it creating mobile apps, creating websites and software, is it networking, hacking, or working as a database administrator......

Now when u Re done thinking..... And u have decided the area of specialization.....

Whatsapp us 08108298599

We will guide you on the languages to learn to achieve your area of specialization......

We also offer any programming
Language of your choice tutorial....

We teach u the basic and setting up a standard foundation.... And Linking you to the world.... How to implement the language..... In the world today

Whatsapp 08108298599 or email us

Codingmadeasy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Best Free And Reliable Hosting You Need To Test Your Website / Boost Your Website Sales And Subscriptions Using Magento 2 Scratch Coupon Module / Freelance Reactjs, Veujs Or Angularjs Frontend Developers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.