Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Best Text Messaging Apps For Android - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Text Messaging Apps For Android (1156 Views)

What's The Best Text Editor For Web Dev. / What's Tools Do I Need To Start Building A Messaging App / What's Your Best Text Editor For Web Development? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Text Messaging Apps For Android by tycoon101(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Best Text Messaging Apps for Android is a post by Cory Gunther from Gotta Be Mobile.

These are the best text messaging apps for Android available in 2018. We’ll explain why you’d want to download one of these over the text app that came with your phone, and how to change it. Texting is a big part of almost everyone’s lives, and we’ll help you make it better. Text messaging apps come pre-installed on every phone, and here are the best ones.

Whether you’re looking for customization, more emoji characters, or unique notifications we have you covered. These apps will replace the stock text messaging app on your phone, deliver more features, and still be simple to use and enjoy.

Read: Best Twitter Android Apps

Most default text message apps aren’t all that appealing (we’re looking at you Samsung) and they’re not very customizable either. Thankfully, on Android, you can download one of the dozens of text message app alternatives on the Play Store. These let you change the notification icons, add themes, or a quick compose messages right in the notification bar for easy access.

These text apps for Android will take over your texting and picture messages, even if the recipient doesn’t use the same app. It all just works, even if they use an iPhone.

Additionally, when you download a new text messaging app for Android you don’t have to transfer anything. All of your text, MMS, and conversations will automatically transfer inside of the new app. So don’t worry about losing anything, just enjoy everything you gain and all the customization. These are a few of our favorite Android text apps starting with Textra. Oh, and Google has their own Messages App too, for those interested.

Textra SMS
Hands-down the best text messaging app for Android is Textra. At least in my opinion. It’s fast, full of helpful features or customization, and is constantly improving. It’s one of the most user-friendly options on the market.

Read more https://techevangelistseo.com/best-text-messaging-apps-for-android/
Re: Best Text Messaging Apps For Android by milewheeler: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thank you so much for sharing this post with lot of info about text messages app which I really and I like to let you know that now you can easily get some extra features and functions by downloading this YO WhatsApp which has lot of interesting features and functions.
Re: Best Text Messaging Apps For Android by tycoon101(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Embed Youtube Video In React Native Android Using Webview Component / Nigeria Startup Bill Set To Deepen Technology Ecosystem / Computer Science: Where Do I Go From Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.