Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. (2930 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
op where is the source which you came up with these statistics am seeing
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
You lot are hypocrites! I guess you gave him a "Like" for calling me a prostitute, but when his mother was abused, you suddenly realised what's distasteful and inappropriate from what's not. What makes you lot think you've the monopoly of abuse? Because you're a man? I'll call his mother a prostitute a 1000 times so keep your hypocritical advice to yourself.

The truth is what I've told you, not the other way round.

Get a hold of yourself, lady! Act with grace and decorum. If you are not a prostitute, you have no reason to be perturbed by his remarks.

I insist you withdraw your statement.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Deltayankeeboi: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Are Hall 2 girls the only aggressive ones? I'm not aggressive, BTW. Thanks for the invite, but I'm not interested. You can't trust a Naija guy with such an offer. cheesy
lol. . . trust? But the way you are dishing it out very hot to boys here, You sound so fearless and adventure should be your thing so i don't think having fear or trust issues will be your problem. You have so much strong will and never give up attitude, I can't help but imagine the uniben girl behind this your moniker
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
jessca048:
op where is the source which you came up with these statistics am seeing

Statistics? NBS. You want statistics right? I got it from NBS.

Whenever one states facts that doesn't sit well with you lot, you begin asking for statistics like we are in a stable nation with good statistical records. Are we not all in this country? Cant you see the huge number of single ladies going around, looking for rich men to devour?

I know you ladies will quickly refute the assertions in post because it strike a nerve—but i have stated the irrefutable fact: most of our young women cant get married due to unrealistic expectation and standards set for young men.

Sit down and meditate on the fact. Never mind that it doesnt sit down well with you as a lady. Be objective for once.

Chao.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Get a hold of yourself, lady! Act with grace and decorum. If you are not a prostitute, you have no reason to be perturbed by his remarks.

I insist you withdraw your statement.
So typical of a Nairaland guy. undecided

1 Like

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol. . . trust? But the way you are dishing it out very hot to boys here, You sound so fearless and adventure should be your thing cool so i don't think having fear or trust issues will be your problem. You have so much strong will and never give up attitude, I can't help but imagine the uniben girl behind this your moniker
I can't go as low as dating a cultist, so quit imagining things.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
shut up were u not the one insulting someone mother tongue
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:

Hmmmmmmmmm, are you still a student? angry
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Statistics? NBS. You want statistics right? I got it from NBS.

Whenever one states facts that doesn't sit well with you lot, you begin asking for statistics like we are in a stable nation with good statistical records. Are we not all in this country? Cant you see the huge number of single ladies going around, looking for rich men to devour?

I know you ladies will quickly refute the assertions in post because it strike a nerve—but i have stated the irrefutable fact: most of our young women cant get married due to unrealistic expectation and standards set for young men.

Sit down and meditate on the fact. Never mind that it doesnt sit down well with you as a lady. Be objective for once.

Chao.
can you please state one or two expectations and standard set for single men. don't the single men also have their own unrealistic expectation as well
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Deltayankeeboi: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
I can't go as low as dating a cultist, so quit imagining things.

Bye.
lol who said you are dating a cultist. Don't you want to make friends cos it seems to me, you have so many enemies here already. What department are you
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol who said you are dating a cultist. Don't you want to make friends cos it seems to me, you have so many enemies here already. What department are you
Hahaha. grin Lot of them, and I'm scared. Have they eaten?
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
jessca048:
can you please state one or two expectations and standard set for single men. don't the single men also have their own unrealistic expectation as well

There is one enduring unrealistic expectation: that a Nigerian young man must be rich to deserve your affection.

Normally, no one would be bothered. We all know women are hypergamous right....but the scale and scope of the latest perversion of how relationships work is now at a very dangerous level. It now even threatens women themselves because there is an awakening among guys on the entitlement mentality our women have.

Like i said earlier in the thread, just give a man a job, beer and pvssy, and he would be alright. A man has no qualms marrying at 40. Can the same be said of women?

You be the judge.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Deltayankeeboi: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahaha. grin Lot of them, and I'm scared. Have they eaten?
lol. . so you don't want to give them breathing space at all. okay o but you need to take it easy, Not everything is to be taken serious. Some are here to have fun. What dept are you
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol. . so you don't want to give them breathing space at all. okay o but you need to take it easy, Not everything is to be taken serious. Some are here to have fun. What dept are you
I'm catching fun too. Some of them would just transfer all their frustration on you due to a wrong perception of what you drop. grin

ACC.

1 Like

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by karkinase(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigerian ladies are leeches, ready to feed fat on any guy who makes a mistake of asking them out for a relationship. They barely contribute anything aspiring into a relationship, Zero Commitment, Zero love, divided feelings and attention. Most have this false sense of entitlement from men, everything is give me, give me; its really disheartening to say the least.
My advice to Nigerian guys is before making that commitment to any Nigerian Lady make sure you comfortable to your set standard cos this ladies would jump ship when it goes sour .

3 Likes

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by cronsberg: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Do you guys realize something with the bitchesz on nairaland, as soon as you call them any bad word, they dont have any logical answer except to abuse either your mother,sisters etc that is the trademark of chewing gum chewing, high hill wearing, night walking prostitutes. Always resorting to insult of parents, they were mostly violated as children, grew up poor, raised in a broken home, were not disciplined atall, lack manners and totally uncouth. Hence dont know the value of parents. So to respond to d op, let the high demands and expections lead most of these nija girls to extinction. Why should the government do anything about it, you appraoch a girl, she turns you down instantly, your financial situation changes, she want to be back, now everyone is complaining that there is too many single women. No be dem create the problem, are they not the most greedy people ever.? Let them get old and die single jor, we dont have their time anymore

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
cronsberg:
Do you guys realize something with the bitchesz on nairaland, as soon as you call them any bad word, they dont have any logical answer except to abuse either your mother,sisters etc that is the trademark of chewing gum chewing, high hill wearing, night walking prostitutes. Always resorting to insult of parents, they were mostly violated as children, grew up poor, raised in a broken home, were not disciplined atall, lack manners and totally uncouth. Hence dont know the value of parents. So to respond to d op, let the high demands and expections lead most of these nija girls to extinction. Why should the government do anything about it, you appraoch a girl, she turns you down instantly, your financial situation changes, she want to be back, now everyone is complaining that there is too many single women. No be dem create the problem, are they not the most greedy people ever.? Let them get old and die single jor, we dont have their time anymore

God bless you sir. Very succinct.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
karkinase:
Nigerian ladies are leeches, ready to feed fat on any guy who makes a mistake of asking them out for a relationship. They barely contribute anything aspiring into a relationship, Zero Commitment, Zero love, divided feelings and attention. Most have this false sense of entitlement from men, everything is give me, give me; its really disheartening to say the least.
My advice to Nigerian guys is before making that commitment to any Nigerian Lady make sure you comfortable to your set standard cos this ladies would jump ship when it goes sour .

God bless you.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

The snafu here is that the kind of feminism practiced by our women is a ruse. They want to eat their cake and have it. How many of the girls shouting feminism on this section are doing very well for themselves?

We all heard the exploits of pocohontas{who is the head of the feminist pack on here}. It is a very shameful news —because i really thought she embodied what she always propagated.

I cant really discuss feminism because i do not really understand its purpose—in the Nigerian context. Pardon my ignorance.

Please make your point and don't call poco into this.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by KevinDein: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Op, yeah, men, the so-called broke ones, have decided to adopt the "sit down look" approach. Ladies only want made guys? Fair enough, it's their choice, but there aren't enough to go round. We could perhaps go back to polygamy and have the few big boys marry five ladies. Few months (or years) down the line, when the emotional and sexual needs of these ladies aren't met, they will surely find one of these broke guys to satisfy them.

That way:

1.Women still practise their hypergamy
2. Men, rich or poor, get to have endless supply of sex

Last last everyone go dey alright. grin

4 Likes

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by karkinase(m): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

God bless you.
Amen and you too brother. You really a social scientist with good observation skills. Check the street of Lagos...beautiful girls flooded everyone each one looking out for the next big available guy to fleece on.
Government should create an enabling environment for all and sundry where wealth can be created.

2 Likes

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
karkinase:

Amen and you too brother. You really a social scientist with good observation skills. Check the street of Lagos...beautiful girls flooded everyone each one looking out for the next big available guy to fleece on.
Government should create an enabling environment for all and sundry where wealth can be created.

It is an alarming situation ooooo. They are everywhere with their beauty but guys dont even chase them any longer. Most guys are tired of them. And the yahoo boys they placed their hope on are being hounded by SARS.

Who will come to the aid of the average Nigerian girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
ndy87:

Are you poco

1 Like

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you poco

U people have called that babe out too too much. Good thing she is so strong.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
ndy87:

U people have called that babe out too too much. Good thing she is so strong.

She put herself in the line of fire. angry

1 Like

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
The mods should take this thread to frontpage for us to sample the opinion of Nigeria.

Very topical issue ooo...
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by karkinase(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
It is an alarming situation ooooo. They are everywhere with their beauty but guys dont even chase them any longer. Most guys are tired of them. And the yahoo boys they placed their hope on are being hounded by SARS.

Who will come to the aid of the average Nigerian girl[/quote]
I'm telling you very alarming, guys are really fed up.. every girl you decide to date comes with several baggages that just make you don't wanna start any relationship. Very soon dere eyes go clear. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by resurgent2019: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
karkinase:
grin
I'm telling you very alarming, guys are really fed up.. every girl you decide to date comes with several baggages that just make you don't wanna start any relationship. Very soon dere eyes go clear. grin grin
I'm telling you very alarming, guys are really fed up.. every girl you decide to date comes with several baggages that just make you don't wanna start any relationship. Very soon dere eyes go clear.

Leave them, they can continue being obstinate. The bible has prophesied that they will beg in the end.

Guys can still beer and fvck pvssy when they want. We thank the Lord for his many mercies.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by akinyemi0103(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
seriously, i cn' see anywh d op insulted ur fada or mother in d first place,kindly withdrawl ur statement nd apologise,if u av issue wit him let it b btw u guys not his mum,u ar jst portrayin urself a nuisance nd i dn't tink we need anoder nuisance on n'land.
kimbraa:
You lot are hypocrites! I guess you gave him a "Like" for calling me a prostitute, but when his mother was abused, you suddenly realised what's distasteful and inappropriate from what's not. What makes you lot think you've the monopoly of abuse? Because you're a man? I'll call his mother a prostitute a 1000 times so keep your hypocritical advice to yourself.

The truth is what I've told you, not the other way round.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by austyn0(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
ndy87:

Did you shun the people hurling insults at deadrat when he was sampled as a scammer??

When someone does something terribly wrong,, he/she should be used as an example for others to learn...."
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
austyn0:
Did you shun the people hurling insults at deadrat when he was sampled as a scammer??

When someone does something terribly wrong,, he/she should be used as an example for others to learn...."

you truly are a defender of both men and women unless of course you typed dix cos you dislike poco and see no need to defend her cheesy
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
akinyemi0103:
seriously, i cn' see anywh d op insulted ur fada or mother in d first place,kindly withdrawl ur statement nd apologise,if u av issue wit him let it b btw u guys not his mum,u ar jst portrayin urself a nuisance nd i dn't tink we need anoder nuisance on n'land.
It's not too hard to read and understand na. This time, read who I replied slowly before making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO : Two Nigerian Little Kids Spotted Making Out, Man Raises Alarm / God Bless Nairaland / Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.