Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Dangote`s Ten Commandments On Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dangote`s Ten Commandments On Money (2543 Views)

On Money / Awesome Wise Egyptian Quotes And Sayings From Famous People On Money/life / Ten Romantic Commandments Of The Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote`s Ten Commandments On Money by EngrManasseh(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
This post analyses the strategies which Dangote has used to achieve what some other person's might have considered unimaginable. He divides the principles into 10 and they are very important for any upcoming entrepreneur.

1. Go into business for which you have passion for

2. Start small

3. Sell cheap, give quality but don't kill the competition

4. Hard Work

5. Adopt CATCH ME IF YOU CAN as a business policy (don't be in business just to add to the numbers )

6. Be law abiding, don't fight the government

7. Go into manufacturing

8. Believe in Nigeria

9. Always be on the lookout for needs to satisfy

10. Give pleasure to the society and take away pain

Thanks and I pray God bless you as you put them to practice.

1 Share

Re: Dangote`s Ten Commandments On Money by BeingFrank(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
11. Eat And Roll With The Government. Don't Expect Me To Say Everything. Don't Be A Lazy Youth. grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote`s Ten Commandments On Money by hisgrace090: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
This man get humility for sure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / Nairaland Girl Meets Nairaland Guy / Call For Poetry - Ipod Nano Give-away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.