Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? (1306 Views)

Startimes To Show African Nations Cup Matches Live / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of Their Remaining World Cup Matches In Russia / Which Cheap Satellite Television Provider Will Show World Cup Matches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by ibietela2(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
The most significant sporting event on earth is here again. Like a leap year, FIFA world cup graces our screens once in four years, and we really can’t afford to miss the tournament. Many persons have paid their TV subscriptions, but there are some of us who might not be able to see all the events from home, maybe because of work, power problems, etc. Thegloor got you covered as we have prepared a list of possible apps and tricks to help you stream the FIFA world cup live from Russia.

Some of the methods are not so legal. You will require VPNs or Fake Location App for you to be able to use them. Before we proceed, here is how to set up a Fake Location app or a VPN if you need one.

To use a fake location app, you will;

Navigate to Settings > About phone > Tap on build number continuously till it pops up a message that you are now a developer.
Go back to Settings > Developer Options > Allow Mock Locations (this will enable you to change your phone’s location)
Now open the Fake Location app and Tap England or any country of your choice from the app, your location will change to that country and should enable you to bypass geolocation lock.

To Use a VPN, you need to sign up for one, connect to a server in the countries showing world cup for free.

You can now proceed to open the application you choose or the website you want. Some browsers will allow you to install VPN addons too to use.

BBC and ITV platforms

BBC and ITV have live coverage rights in the UK, so they will be showing the match using their “ITV player” and “BBC iPlayer” platforms. Those in the UK can stream the games free, but those outside the UK will need to use fake location app to change your location to the UK or use a VPN with a UK IP to stream the matches. These platforms are available on tvplayer.com. You can also download the official ITV player or BBC iPlayer on your Android and PC or proceed to their official websites to stream the matches. Those in the US can stream the matches using Fox sports, Australia giants SBS will also provide live coverage.

Airtel TV and Jio Tv

For those in India, telecom giants Airtel will provide live coverage for the matches. The Airtel TV app which offers access to over ten thousand movies and shows provides an excellent way to stream all matches free as Airtel has decided to keep its subscription-free till December. Reliance Jio is also offering live streaming services via its Jio TV app. Those outside the Asian country can also choose to download the apps and use a location changer or a VPN
Mobdro

Mobdro is one of my all-time favorites on the Android platform, and I have been using it for years. Mobdro has tons of sports channels that you can select from and rarely lags, giving you are a pleasant experience. Using mobdro, you don’t need any configurations, you download the app and install it, grant permissions, and you now have access over 100 sports channels (Bien Channels, Fox Sports, BT Sports Channels, Sky Sports Channels) at your disposal in the sports category. Also, one time channels showing live football matches will be added in the “Others” categories. If there is geo-restriction, a location changer and a VPN can easily bypass them.

Check for article for More
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by ibietela2(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by ugwusunday(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Are u sure of this information
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by cuvox(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
ugwusunday:
I have all 3 apps and I am using them.
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by Ayor93(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
cuvox:
I have all 3 apps and I am using them.
And you're not being charged anytime you use them?
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by davismkluis: 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by ibori1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
u mean for free?

I.e no mb ryt? cheesy
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by cuvox(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ayor93:

The apps are freeeeeeee ooooooooooooo
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by cuvox(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
ibori1:
u mean for free?

I.e no mb ryt? cheesy

as if glo go let you enter online without data grin
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by ibori1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
cuvox:

grin
cuvox:

Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by ibietela2(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2018
ugwusunday:

yes very sure
Re: How To Stream World Cup Matches For Free? by ibietela2(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2018
Ayor93:

you only pay for data

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Real Reason Iwobi Left Arsenal For Everton / Pics: Ronaldo's Girlfriend Goes Topless In Racy Photo Shoot / Top 5 2014/15 Soccer Jerseys. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.