Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (1534 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup by eezor: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
pipul TV promised to aired their IPTV before world cup take off. Any news about them? Or they have gone the way of Tstv?
Re: Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup by meobizy(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Which one is pee pee tv again? I have refused to type the proper name in order not to spoil my spellchecker. Hmm, the hustle for the World Cup has brought TV providers out of the wood work.

Kwese TV for sure pass. To me it's DStv or nothing.
Re: Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup by eezor: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2018
meobizy:
Which one is pee pee tv again? I have refused to type the proper name in order not to spoil my spellchecker. Hmm, the hustle for the World Cup has brought TV providers out of the wood work.

Kwese TV for sure pass. To me it's DStv or nothing.
No be small my brother man
Re: Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
eezor:
pipul TV promised to aired their IPTV before world cup take off. Any news about them? Or they have gone the way of Tstv?

LMAO

You mean you actually believed that cock and bull story?

People wey launch satellite sef never balance, SMH.

U go easy to job sha . Shey you go buy bridge?
Re: Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup by estyne: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2019
PIPUL TV IS LIVE!!!

If you need your pipul TV box and you stay in Lagos kindly send me email at estyneinternationallimited@gmail.com and we will attend to your needs.

The box is here waiting for your guys.
#Wegadadey

(1) (Reply)

Movie Lovers,who Is Your Most Powerful Bender In The Avatar Series / American Actress Says She Wont Change Nigerian Name / Errors Spotted In Nollywood Movie "The Wedding Party"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.