Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? (4762 Views)

Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word / If Old Age Is Bad What Is Serving California Governor Doing In The Office / How Is Your State Governor Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2010
Saw this picture in one of the threads.
But i dont know who he is.
Do you know him?
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Beaf: 12:47am On Jun 03, 2010
Orji.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2010
Looks like one igbo governor to me.lwkmoooooooooo!!!!
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2010
Beaf:

Orji.

I cant believe this. Is that not photoshop effect?
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Jun 03, 2010
I have a felling Orji Uzor Kalu would soon become Yaradua who was a caricature on this forum until his death. grin
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Ehoi: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2010
Are those chains in his legs?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 03, 2010
babaearly:

I cant believe this. Is that not photoshop effect?
it has already been established that the guy is a cultist,so i wont doubt the authenticity of this picture.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by AloyEmeka5: 1:13am On Jun 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

it has already been established that the guy is a cultist,so i wont doubt the authenticity of this picture.

That picture is photoshopped. The governor who was accused of juju is Theodore Orji and the person who photoshopped the picture mixed it up because he or she thought it was Orji Uzor kalu. Two different people.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 03, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

That picture is photoshopped. The governor who was accused of juju is Theodore Orji and the person who photoshopped the picture mixed it up because he or she thought it was Orji Uzor kalu. Two different people.
photoshop or whatever it may be,let it be but is Theodore Orji is a CULTIST.yes or no
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by AndreUweh(m): 2:11am On Jun 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

photoshop or whatever it may be,let it be but is Theodore Orji is a CULTIST.yes or no
Is Gen Olu Obasanjo a cultist, yes or no?.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jun 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Is Gen Olu Obasanjo a cultist, yes or no?.
no he is unlike orji who has been confirmed to be a member of th okija shrine.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by AndreUweh(m): 2:30am On Jun 03, 2010
This is a stupendous thread and should be confined to the rubbish bin.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by AloyEmeka5: 2:34am On Jun 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Whether he is a cultist or not is not my business but the person in the picture is not Theodore Orji. That's the problem with it.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by bkbabe97: 6:18am On Jun 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Yup, and the "Big Ibo English" begins!!!
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

why?
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by texazzpete(m): 6:36am On Jun 03, 2010
Dude looks like Gollum in that photo  grin

Seriously though, we're supposed to have freedom of religion in this country. If that's his religious preference, why are you guys persecuting him?

At least from my Primary school, i was taught that the three religions in Nigeria are Christianity, Islam and African Traditional Religion.

The truth is, we Christians are so often as guilty of religious intolerance as the Muslims we always point fingers at.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by buffox: 6:43am On Jun 03, 2010
Far from photoshop; here is the video clip it was taken from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by EzeUche(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2010
That is him!!!!

OMFG!  angry

I weep for my home state of Abia. . . cry
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by chiozor: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2010
can't someone look at the thread will some level of maturity and know that it was photoshopped. So the Governor will allow a camera man to come to the closet of such incidence and pose for a snapshop smiling and naked, undecided
I doubt, that was photoshopped and produced during the Election Tribunal to be used as Exhibits, though the said Governor is my state Governor and THE WORST SO FAR IN TERM OF PERFORMANCE IN THE WHOLE NIGERIAN STATES. embarassed
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Onlytruth(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2010
Watching the video clearly shows it was faked. The Okija shrine has no modern fence. It is in the middle of a forest. How do you create a shrine by just throwing two pieces of cloths (black and red) over some banana plants and call it Okija shrine? Only buffoons would believe that crap.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by SEFAGO(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2010
LOL, obviously photosho[[ed picture- the head is just too old, and big for the body.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by IbroYaya: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2010
Thats not photoshop. Look at the video well, all the head movements corresponds to the body. Though that is not Okija shrine.
Remember this story came out far back 2008, and the governor hasn't denied instead he clearly affirm that he was a member of Okija shrine.
The courts cleared him on the bases that he has right join a "society".
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 03, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, obviously photosho[[ed picture- the head is just too old, and big for the body.

what about the lighting? look at how the picture blends with everything. can photoshop be this perfect?
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Whether he is a cultist or not is not my business but the person in the picture is not Theodore Orji. That's the problem with it.
Onlytruth:

Watching the video clearly shows it was faked. The Okija shrine has no modern fence. It is in the middle of a forest. How do you create a shrine by just throwing two pieces of cloths (black and red) over some banana plants and call it Okija shrine? Only buffoons would believe that crap.
EzeUche:

That is him!!!!

OMFG!  angry

Q.E.D.,.,.thanks ezeuche
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 03, 2010
Who knows he must have taken the picture long before he ever became Governor. he may also have done it to scam someone. who knows.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2010
Hiss.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by presido1: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2010
Head is Orji Uzor Kalu body is Theodore Kalu how is that possible. I think stupidity is a Nigerian.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2010
presido1:

Head is Orji Uzor Kalu body is Theodore Kalu how is that possible. I think stupidity is a Nigerian.
EzeUche:

That is him!!!!

OMFG!  angry

Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by proudly9ja(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2010
How can anyone say it was photoshopped? Take a look at the video!

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eHbzBZPnA&feature=related[/flash]

then compare the face in the video to this one of Theodore Orji himself

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtaRrV1oSHA&feature=related[/flash]

Now whether the guy in vid 1 is same as guy in vid 2, left to you all to decide
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2010
this looks like almost like some weird gay fetish p-orn - see as theo is bending over, the dibia is waving pompoms over his behind, and the dibia does not appear to be wearing shorts/ boxers

honestly tough, it looks like a clip from a nollywood movie to me

the guy is the pick is to skinny for your average naija politico
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2010
oyb:

this looks like almost like some weird gay fetish p-orn - see as theo is bending over, the dibia is waving pompoms over his behind, and the dibia does not appear to be wearing shorts/ boxers

honestly tough, it looks like a clip from a nollywood movie to me

the guy is the pick is to skinny for your average naija politico

una no go kill person for hia with laugh, lol
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by gogo123: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2010
babaearly:

Saw this picture in one of the threads.
But i don't know who he is.
Do you know him?

MISTER, ENLIGHTEN US, YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS? HOW COME YOU KNOW IT IS A GOVERNOR THAT IS DOING JUJU AS YOUR THREAD/TOPIC GOES

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB's Rally Flops In Ibadan, Ex-dictator Fails To Show Up‎ / Escaped Suspect: Nsa Sets Up Panel To Probe Ringim, Others / NIMASA Building At Apapa On Fire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.