Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 AM

Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons (26409 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test / "Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons by Shehunoshewhat: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2018
Iceberg3:

Illiterate,"DELIVERY"

Haaaahahahahahahahaaa grin grin grin grin

Disadvantage of Android auto predict wahala.And you know it.
I should have proofread. Always in a haste to deliver the next heavy smack. grin
No time. cool
Re: Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons by Iceberg3: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Disadvantage of Android auto predict wahala.And you know it. I should have proofread. Always in a haste to deliver the next heavy smack. grin No time. cool
reason you remain a dropout grin
SOPHISTICATED DELIVERY Mn
Re: Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons by Iceberg3: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Dropout ke? How I wish I could prove you are so wrong I feel like calling you a nonentity.

delivery mental grin
ogbomosho dropout..

Onwamudiaic ewedu grin
Re: Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons by Iceberg3: 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Imbecilic rants!
like them wey bon u grin
E PAIN AM grin
Re: Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons by ehibaby(f): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
what's the solution,see them husband and wife,with more rats babies to invade homes
Re: Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanx to my dogs, we dont have rats because they kill every single rat in sight before the rat even gets to enter the house.
In the night, when I'm relaxing in my room, I always here the sound of rats shouting in pain because of the way my dogs are mercilessly killing them.
Re: Vet Doctor Warns People Against Use Of Rat Poisons by IamPlato(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrWondah:
But where is Deadrat self?

Why Looking For Him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tingling/Burning Sensation On My Pubic Area / Iwu, Others Breakthrough In HIV/AIDS Treatment / Any Experience With A Baby With Upper Limb Injury During Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.