Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari (1912 Views)

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies / Reno Omokri Warns Osinbajo: Remember What Abacha Did To Diya / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Rachelsblog(f): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Former aide to Goodluck Jonathan and Pastor, Reno Omokri who since the beginning of Buhari's government has criticized it countless times, Has Sent out what seems like a warning to the President, With a photo he shared pointing fingers, Reno captioned the photo that he will do everything in his power to unseat The President, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/i-will-do-everything-in-my-power-to.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by pdppower: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Today is June 14, not April 1st

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by EngrManasseh(m): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria what the way
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by soberdrunk(m): 2:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
By making noise on social media? I am sure he doesn't even have PVC, what am i saying, someone that is on exile in another country......... angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Vatsyayana: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
From UK abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by deomelo: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
How much is this fake twitter pastor paying NL to stay on the FP 24/7 with his constant idiotic rambblings?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin Butterfly dey fly for air no mean say na Eagle

Buhari has already won 2019 Presidential Election forget the noise you see all over social media. These Northwest and Northeastern voters over here are not on facebook, Nairaland or Twitter....

Senator Samuel Anyanwu PDP for Governor Imo 2019

TOE APC for Aboh/Ngor-Okpala federal Constituency 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by EricBloodAxe: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Reno i believe you. The dullard has no business being in power after 2019. The clueless one deserves to be in kirikiri maximum after May 29th 2019, him and his band of marauding Fulani terrorist bandits.
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by GavelSlam: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Everything except voting.
Yet na failure.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by seunmsg(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
deomelo:
How much is this fake twitter pastor paying NL to stay on the FP 24/7 with his constant idiotic ?

I really don't understand why his every Facebook and twitter post must be on NL front page. The kind of attention they give that guys rant here is becoming very appalling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by gberra: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
His madness is gradually pushing him towards a Lagoon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by valarmorghulis: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
soberdrunk:
By making noise on social media? I am sure he doesn't even have PVC, what am i saying, someone that is on exile in another country......... angry
He's not even in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Oblang(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
This one want to unsit Buhari on twitter...twitter warrior

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by ashcall(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Come back home and do the talking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by ashcall(m): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Come back home and do the talking ..
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
That should be a joint and collective effort!

Unseating Buhari will be the best job done by Nigerians

Let's rebuild a Nigerian of our dreams, let's make it right!

Say no to Buhari and recession

Say no to Buhari and juketting

Say no to Buhari and propaganda

Say no to Buhari and poverty

Say no to Buhari and cabal

Say no to Buhari and selective justice

Say no to Buhari and nepotism

Say no to Buhari the terrorist AKA the blood sucking president!

#makenigeriagreatagain#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Almaiga: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
This Reno ehnn.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
I hope nairalanders can now see how foolish they appear by viewing this man. I think he believes trolling on Twitter from a country where things run well is a form of activism. He's nothing but a joker.

What's the name of the other writer? He has kept quiet all of a sudden. He's smart enough to know not to waste energy on fruitless efforts. Reno on the other hand is not so smart.

Yes, Rueben Abati. Another troll who makes noise [motivated by a certain white powder] is Femi Fani Kayode. I wish they could all disappear, none of them have the interest of the masses at heart.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by uba1991: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Adapted son of d pigs has spoken

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
This guy has lost it
He thinks this is a joke?

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
This guy has lost it
He thinks this is a joke?
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by BelovedBuhari(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Joker.

He has been watching too much Super Hero movies of late.

Does he think he is Aqua Man?

Senior Ode.

Sai Baba

PMB till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by BelovedBuhari(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
You are really funny.

Keep on telling jokes.

grin cheesy

Wiseandtrue:
That should be a joint and collective effort!

Unseating Buhari will be the best job done by Nigerians

Let's rebuild a Nigerian of our dreams, let's make it right!

Say no to Buhari and recession

Say no to Buhari and juketting

Say no to Buhari and propaganda

Say no to Buhari and poverty

Say no to Buhari and cabal

Say no to Buhari and selective justice

Say no to Buhari and nepotism

Say no to Buhari the terrorist AKA the blood sucking president!

#makenigeriagreatagain#

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by rhemmiedream(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rhino O' Mockery should put his money where his mouth is .

Come back home and remove PMB.
Rhino is a lousy chestbeating osu pig.
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by SolutionMee: 1:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Buhari can't win a state in 2019 not to talk of a country

We're just waiting for few months to start mobilizing people and start unveiling our plans

Buhari is gone already
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by deomelo: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2018
SolutionMee:
Buhari can't win a state in 2019 not to talk of a country

We're just waiting for few months to start mobilizing people and start unveiling our plans

Buhari is gone already

Silly comedians get plans..lol..

grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Unseat and put who?
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:00am On Jun 15, 2018
That should be the mind set of any patriotic Nigerian today..Truth be told Buhari has achieved nothing till date ...No electricity, no improvement in water supply , roads are still very bad , violent crimes on the increase , human abuse on the increase, corruption on the increase and many more.....Buhari doesn't deserve a second term , infact he needs to refund the first term sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by tinsel: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2018
See somebody that cannot will his pooling booth. You will unseat him from USA. Jobless man.
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2018
hmmmm, Reno be careful before Buhari and his co APC army accuse you of treason and trying to overthrow a democratically elected govt o.....
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by duality(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2018
All these people attacking reno... What exactly are your points?

That we all should pretend that we want Buhari? When the fact is that most of us want to change his government for something better?

Has reno lied with any of his claims?
That your defense to any of reno's claims is to tell us that GEJ Did similar things is absolute crap!

We must learn to demand the best from government.

This bewitchment from those in power must be destroyed, in Jesus Name.
Re: 'I Will Do Everything In My Power To Unseat You'- Reno Omokri Warns Buhari by Day169: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2018
..Just make sure that your hands are clean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP WON Five lgvt Collated So Far / PDP On Another Massive Winning / Amaechi Blasts El-rufai For Kicking Against Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.