Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Photos: President Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Ethiopia And Turkey - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Ethiopia And Turkey (671 Views)

Buhari Receives Luong Quoc Thinh, Outgoing Ambassador Of Vietnam In Aso Rock / President Buhari Receives Outgoing US Ambassador In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Buhari Receives Outgoing Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Ethiopia And Turkey by ogochukwu247(f): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2018

President Buhari receives in audience outgoing Ambassador of Ethiopia and Turkey at the State House. July 14, 2018.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/06/14/photos-president-buhari-receives-outgoing-ambassador-of-ethiopia-and-turkey/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Photos: President Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Ethiopia And Turkey by Anigreat: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

Chief dullard himself
Re: Photos: President Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Ethiopia And Turkey by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
chief wailer! repent it's not too late,like the coward ojukwu..or end up frustrated and disgruntled like the 3m slaughtered biafra jews
Anigreat:
shocked

Chief dullard himself
Re: Photos: President Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Ethiopia And Turkey by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Is there no other news apart of news about this terrorist.......

we need more bright and inspiring news.....

seeing this murderer makes my ever day day go bad.....

pls OP look for more better news.....

I don't read about chief illiterate with no waec....ordinary school cert.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Receives Outgoing Ambassador Of Ethiopia And Turkey by Imortal001: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
Yeye natu president!

(1) (Reply)

DSS Didn’t Arrest Me Over Biafra, APC Trying To Shut Me Up – Senator Abaribe / Fayose Meets With The Just Defected Members Of Apc / APC Vs PDP: What Shehu Sani Said After Meeting With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.