Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,463 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

Art In Pictures... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Art In Pictures... (1321 Views)

I Need A Live2d Artist Who Can Draw And Model My Art In Vtuber Studios / The Most Expensive Art In Africa / Art In My Leisure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Art In Pictures... by Jakinola01(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
When people appreciate pictures from different places in the world, I usually would ask why Nigerian locations are not one of the spots we talk about. Maybe because we do not have the spots to take the pictures Or, what if we have the spots? DO we have highly competent photographers ready and willing to take the picture?

Anyway, as a photographer (still honing my skills though), I have been amazed by some of the places I have been to in Nigeria and how they value these locations. Maybe we can do more for our Nation. I think our President Buhari is doing all the best he can to make sure we have a very best to make sure we have great tourist locations. Look at these pictures though and see some pictures of places in Nigeria

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Art In Pictures... by Okonsyourguy(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
These destinations are lovely. I recognize the Obodu cable cars. Can't wait for the development of more tourist destinations under this admin

Jakinola01:
When people appreciate pictures from different places in the world, I usually would ask why Nigerian locations are not one of the spots we talk about. Maybe because we do not have the spots to take the pictures Or, what if we have the spots? DO we have highly competent photographers ready and willing to take the picture?

Anyway, as a photographer (still honing my skills though), I have been amazed by some of the places I have been to in Nigeria and how they value these locations. Maybe we can do more for our Nation. I think our President Buhari is doing all the best he can to make sure we have a very best to make sure we have great tourist locations. Look at these pictures though and see some pictures of places in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Art In Pictures... by Timibabaj(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure Buhari already has great plans to improve on tourism in the country.
Jakinola01:

Re: Art In Pictures... by Babayero212(m): 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
These places are beautiful. Nigeria is beautiful.

Buhari is working
Re: Art In Pictures... by scamalerter: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
The best place you can buy Picture Frames OR Frame your Pictures in NIGERIA - both as a Photographer, Artist or a Reseller is at StockFrames.

They have many Picture Frames and Canvas Prints designs for homes, offices, schools and deliver to all States in Nigeria.

This is their website www.stockframes.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Request For A Good Ebook Cover Designer / MY GN Drawing Pen ..style : POINTILLISM (portrait) / A Very Good And Experienced Graphic Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.