Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets (610 Views)

REACTIONS AS FFK SHARE A VIDEO OF HIM PLAYING WITH THE KIDS HE DENIED A MOM / Beautiful Photo Of Gbemi Saraki / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets by LadyNaija(f): 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode and wife Precious, who recently gave birth to a set of triplets on Friday, same day she is marking her birthday on social media share there beautiful children.

FFK on on facebook said; My handsome boys came home today with my wife Precious, their beautiful mother. My first son Aragorn was so excited to receive his brothers, Ragnar, Aiden and Liam home for the first time. I thank God for all and my gratitude goes to my friend and brother Dr. John Idahosa, his beautiful wife and their wonderful team at DIFF Hospital, Abuja for all the special love and care. God bless you all.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/06/14/ffk-share-beautiful-photos-of-his-triplets/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
May GOD bless FFKs family abundantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets by Mariangeles(f): 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets by izzou(m): 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin

Ragnar, Aiden and Liam grin

FFK's mother after hearing the names of her grandchildren be like

Re: FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
These triplets remind me of the 3 statutory matches naija go play after which they will return as usual.
Bịafra flags don land Russia and trust the booing that is now on standby.
Naija matches go sweet sha.
Re: FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Davos129:
I will like to give out this iPhone 7, 32gb to someone who really needs it but cannot afford it.
I am in the US but if you are chosen, it will be sent down to you.
Call or whatsapp me on 3102201051. All the best .
So 310 =4
2+2+0*1+5 = 9
And 1
Now rearrange you get 419.
This your gift dị very very suspicious baba.
No offence though grin
Re: FFK Share Beautiful Photo Of His Triplets by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Your State Is A Failed State - Group Blasts Gov. Yari / Oyo Safe City Project: Cctv Installation Enters Advanced Stage / Plateau Killings: I Have Evidence Of Those Behind Attacks – Reps Member, Maje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.