Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (62022 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by iomoge2(f): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
The guy is an hidiot for waiting for her to find out
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by psycoanalyst(f): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Professor101(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Her grammar is just so horrible. Move on gal move on
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by fisfat(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
It’s actually very painful
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Girl if you are crying wipe those tears.

You just dodged a disaster imagine the nonsense.You must have tolerated nonsense from this type of man to have dated him up to this stage.

What rubbish.You don't need men like that so find a better one and don't settle for a man that would treat you like trash.

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yellowdayzee:
I can't believe what I just read angry... She was going to marry a guy who treats her like that

I actually got angry reading this... He even asks her to pack his shitt... Ha ! Never , I'd throw is shitt outside.

Dam she is so lucky to be saved from that... Imagen being treated like trash before marriage ...what about after

I don't care what society says sometimes it's better to be single than to put up with crap
She encouraged the guy. I guess her self-worth was hinged on him. Some ladies could be that stupid just to be loved.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by blowjob: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
SOCIAL MEDIA HOEE... grin grin..CHO CHO CHO... grin grin
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by openmine(m): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yellowdayzee:
I can't believe what I just read angry... She was going to marry a guy who treats her like that

I actually got angry reading this... He even asks her to pack his shitt... Ha ! Never , I'd throw is shitt outside.

Dam she is so lucky to be saved from that... Imagen being treated like trash before marriage ...what about after

I don't care what society says sometimes it's better to be single than to put up with crap
So you would prefer to be single due to the atrocities of one man......?
"Men" did not do this to her......a terrible individual who didn't value or know her worth did this to her!
Its up to her to realize that her true worth or that of any woman is much more than just curves and boobs .....
Please try not to generalize.....
There are good people and there are terrible people...no matter the gender involved!

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by freecocoa(f): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Some men can be such assholes you begin to wonder, tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bs story
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
This story is a big fat lie.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Aare2050(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
End time couples

Check my signature if you like to make money online
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by murphypeters: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eyaaa baby don't be sad he is the dumbass fellow just be ur sef can call me on dis line will tell u what to do:: 08167886097
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
I like the dude.

Points for telling her to pack out before he gets home grin
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by fakuta(f): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
the story is not complete, she a is just low esteemed person that tried to con the bastard into loving her. she knew him for long and decided to keep the relationship moving anyway, probably for some benefits.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by morakakin(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Very Immature.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by gen2lpat(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
I pity her. Nobody should be treated that way. That's inhuman. Even if she has done something wrong in the past, why not just walk away. If she had kept quiet and slayed you in your sleep, we will all gather here and e-kill her.

We the Real Men Association have rejected the said boyfriend. He is still a kid and can never treat a woman right.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by kdfinest(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
hmm, dis one dat the guy is complaining dat she cnt take in, hope she no date Yahoo+ g bfor... Jst saying, if u knw u knw.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Heartbroken twitter user Veronica has revealed how her fiancee dumped her, Even though she caught him Cheating and even impregnated another lady, Ok, It all started while she was tryna do laundry for his clothes, then A pregnancy test tube fell, She confronted him, and he replied that its her fault, Cos she's unable to get pregnant at the moment, He was totally Unapologetic, he even told her to pack out her stuffs before he gets home.. too bad, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-blames-his-fiancee-for-been-barren.html

Am seeing a wombless girl here trying to seek attention..
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2018
gen2lpat:
I pity her. Nobody should be treated that way. That's inhuman. Even if she has done something wrong in the past, why not just walk away. If she had kept quiet and slayed you in your sleep, we will all gather here and e-kill her.

We the Real Men Association have rejected the said boyfriend. He is still a kid and can never treat a woman right.

He is not a kid bruv. He is a real MVP. (fvcking two ho.es everyday) can you beat that? No you can't! You're the kid here.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2018
openmine:

So you would prefer to be single due to the atrocities of one man......?
"Men" did not do this to her......a terrible individual who didn't value or know her worth did this to her!
Its up to her to realize that her true worth or that of any woman is much more than just curves and boobs .....
Please try not to generalize.....
There are good people and there are terrible people...no matter the gender involved!

Did you just say "HER WORTH?"

A b!tch with no womb is worthless..
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2018
ekanempatrick28:
Dat guy is a bastard. May God punish him. He is stupid. Pls dump his stupid ass

How can she dump someone that has already dumped her?
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 15, 2018
even with those boobs, he still cheat. any way not all men are.. .
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by seunmohmoh(f): 12:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Immature guy.... He couldn't even explain things to her, like what is the big deal if you sit your girlfriend and tell her you found someone else instead of wasting her life with you?? his side chick is due in two months and he couldn't settle things with his girl friend first and go and live peacefully with the pregnant woman.

IF I WAS THE GIRLFRIEND WHICH I CAN NEVER BE, ACID IS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE NA..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2018
kimbraa:
She encouraged the guy. I guess her self-worth was hinged on him. Some ladies could be that stupid just to be loved.

Edit your post.
It's ALL not SOME.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Can't get prego[size=8pt][/size]
Nice boobs shocked
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by MarieSucre(f): 12:23am On Jun 15, 2018
believewin:
AFTER SERIES OF ABORTION, YOU WAN TRAPPED HIM DOWN, MAKE HIM LINEAGE END, IF NAH ME, I GO DO MORE THAN DAT, CONTINUE PUMPING DAT FAKE BOOBS.

Funny thing that guy might be impotent but seeing as he might have shared his frustrations with the new girl, she probably must have used his illiteracy and frustration to get pregnant outside and tie him down.

I know a married man like that who chased his first wife away, it was through the 2nd we knew that it is the man that is impotent. Every time she will travel for a couple of month, or if they quarrel she will pack out, by the time she comes back, her stomach is big.

Some guys have fish-brain like that. They think they're wise but they don't know they're being played. I love when karma catches up with these retards. For him mind im dey play im girl.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by openmine(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

Did you just say "HER WORTH?"

A b!tch with no womb is worthless..
first of all,she is no b1tch.......and secondly,how did you know she has no womb?
were you a friend of the couple?
or are you the guy that dumped her?

.....with or without a womb,she still has "worth" if only she can realise it....

3 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Ishilove: 12:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Bhelamblog:
A Heartbroken twitter user Veronica has revealed how her fiancee dumped her, Even though she caught him Cheating and even impregnated another lady, Ok, It all started while she was tryna do laundry for his clothes, then A pregnancy test tube fell, She confronted him, and he replied that its her fault, Cos she's unable to get pregnant at the moment, He was totally Unapologetic, he even told her to pack out her stuffs before he gets home.. too bad, see below!

Ehn what did she expect when she was giving him wife benefits. I do not feel sorry for her. Stupid people everywhere .

Anyway, let her pack her 'shiit' and leave with the remnant of her dignity, but not before she destroys everything belonging to him. Pack his _shit out, douse everything with petrol and light the fuckah up! If you can find his original certificates, BURN THEM!!! Burn his fuvcking house if need be, you stupid biatch!!!!

It's justifiable arson under the light of the circumstances angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 12:59am On Jun 15, 2018
openmine:

first of all,she is no b1tch.......and secondly,how did you know she has no womb?
were you a friend of the couple?
or are you the guy that dumped her?

.....with or without a womb,she still has "worth" if only she can realise it....

Read that op post again. This time carefully you will know she's a b!tch with no womb.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 1:03am On Jun 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Funny thing that guy might be impotent but seeing as he might have shared his frustrations with the new girl, she probably must have used his illiteracy and frustration to get pregnant outside and tie him down.

I know a married man like that who chased his first wife away, it was through the 2nd we knew that it is the man that is impotent. Every time she will travel for a couple of month, or if they quarrel she will pack out, by the time she comes back, her stomach is big.

Some guys have fish-brain like that. They think they're wise but they don't know they're being played. I love when karma catches up with these retards. For him mind im dey play im girl.

Shut the F up! The b!tch gat no womb. Don't cover up poo here.
Birds of the same feather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.