Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (62017 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 1:07am On Jun 15, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Immature guy.... He couldn't even explain things to her, like what is the big deal if you sit your girlfriend and tell her you found someone else instead of wasting her life with you?? his side chick is due in two months and he couldn't settle things with his girl friend first and go and live peacefully with the pregnant woman.

IF I WAS THE GIRLFRIEND WHICH I CAN NEVER BE, ACID IS NOT THAT EXPENSIVE NA..

Explain what to her? Who is wasting whose time?
The girl with no womb or the guy?
I guess you need some tablets.
The guy owes the b!tch no apology.
Unfortunately you can't be his girlfriend.
Y'all women are written_off
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Bruemath(m): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Sorry ooo
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by dochenaj: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2018
You said sometimes, does that mean there is ever a scenario where you should accept crap than be single?
Yellowdayzee:
I can't believe what I just read angry... She was going to marry a guy who treats her like that

I actually got angry reading this... He even asks her to pack his shitt... Ha ! Never , I'd throw is shitt outside.

Dam she is so lucky to be saved from that... Imagen being treated like trash before marriage ...what about after

I don't care what society says sometimes it's better to be single than to put up with crap

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by dochenaj: 2:07am On Jun 15, 2018
The man in question shows signs of remarkable stupidity, and the lady in question is completely devoid of common sense.
The guy has completely washed you of all your dignity in his responses to you, and you wanted to show that to the world that you truly are without dignity.

I should start a common sense transplant facility soon enough.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by grandstar(m): 2:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Sad

Anyway, is she barren?
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by unadeymadkwa: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2018
What I deduced from the whole write up is that the guy put the strip in his pocket for a reason. He was tired of the babe and there's a possibility he never got any body pregnant just wanted to get rid of his babe.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Pavarottii(m): 3:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Fake story ... Media stunt.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Pavarottii(m): 3:31am On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
the op didn't post the picture at the time of my comment. I would edit right away
Fake story just to gain cheap popularity. Media stunt.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by meImyself(m): 3:47am On Jun 15, 2018
She deserved that
. How can a responsible lady dress like this?
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:03am On Jun 15, 2018
i dont eat nor believe crap stories like this

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Twoclans(f): 4:36am On Jun 15, 2018
When I think of the possibility that the baby in the other ladies belly might not be his own o just shake my head . lipsrsealed
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by pheonixdld2(m): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2018
If read the chat you would notice the man referring to the 2 women(her and preggy) as bitches. He has no respect or regard for even the lady pregnant with his baby(jerk). With that chat alone you can imagine how he has been treating her even before she found out his infidelity. My only conclusion here is that the dude is Boxed up and we know how this ladies loose their sense and values for money. She is even asking what to do shocked cheesy. She has lost herself.

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by emelda86(f): 4:51am On Jun 15, 2018
Some men are truly scum....
And to think shes asking what to do mumurity of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Shantyken(m): 4:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Yellowdayzee:
I can't believe what I just read angry... She was going to marry a guy who treats her like that

I actually got angry reading this... He even asks her to pack his shitt... Ha ! Never , I'd throw is shitt outside.

Dam she is so lucky to be saved from that... Imagen being treated like trash before marriage ...what about after

I don't care what society says sometimes it's better to be single than to put up with crap
being single, u sure
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Innobee99(m): 5:24am On Jun 15, 2018
The pregnancy meant for ur belly is already on ur chest, so how do u get belly pregnancy wen there's chest pregnancy already.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by expert234: 5:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Who told you they are even thinking about marriage?
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:34am On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:
Bitch
Dumbass
Hoe
Etc

See how low she has reduced her worth

How can you BF refer to you that way?

See her pics seflipsrsealed

Girls.........

Increase your worth
Relationship is not all about boobs n pussee n SEX

DATE MEN, NOT BOYS
If you look at the tweet post very well, you'd see that the lady in the picture isn't the woman being cheated on. She just posted screenshots
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by JennyOfOldstones(f): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Stupid bloggers these days out to ruin people's reputation because of lack of proper research. The lady In the picture isn't the Veronica. She just tweeted screenshots of the travails of a fellow woman and people here are already slutshaming her because they think she's the one.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:53am On Jun 15, 2018
what a waste of resources and energy just because she did not get pregnant for him.

the guy might be telling d girl that hes not ready to be a father and d dumbass gi will be doing abortion

CONTACT US FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEB DESIGN AND MUSIC PROMOTION AT AFFORSABLE PRIZE

READ COOL AND INTERESTING STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng

check my signatite for contact
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by pedrilo: 5:55am On Jun 15, 2018
I tink d story is made up.
No one shud be wicked like dis na haba
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by nuelyoyo(m): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2018
wtfcoded:
Issokay.
Life goes on.

Loving the boobs tho shocked
the boobs are fake
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by lalanice(f): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by xendra: 6:38am On Jun 15, 2018
After reading I can clearly say the lady is dumb, and she deserves what she's getting because she put herself there.

....for dating a boy when there are men undecided
After such messages she was still asking for the truth when he came to pack his things. angry dumb idiotic fool belittling herself angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Funkybabee(f): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Seriously sister,this is wickedness is he a God

God save women out there marriage is somehow bitter pls achieve ur aim women or find a donor to have a kid

This is a terrible insults
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by MrTour: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2018
The shitt said to the shitt to pack his shitt so that the sshit can have no shitt to do with the shittt, oh shitt, you shitt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by xendra: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
Some men are truly scum....
And to think shes asking what to do mumurity of the highest order
that's where I got angry at the zombie, like do you ask what to do with a proven worthless thing like that? unless one is truly dumb

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Imustreturn(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:

When a partner cheats, I think its only wise to ask the cheater the reason for his/her actions rather than wailing upandan.

Edited..

Ok the op revealed why the man cheated on her.

Case closed..
ma niccur grin
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by emelda86(f): 6:44am On Jun 15, 2018
xendra:
that's where I got angry at the zombie, like do you ask what to do with a proven worthless thing like that? unless one is truly dumb

Yea she's truly dumb
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by openmine(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

Read that op post again. This time carefully you will know she's a b!tch with no womb.

I have read it again and again.....he had sex with both ladies....the side chick got pregnant but the main chick didn't get pregnant does not imply that she has no womb.....
Come on bro.....are you her doctor?
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

How can she dump someone that has already dumped her?
Bwahahshaha
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by dingbang(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2018
I don't pity the woman.. She slayed deserves what she got
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Greystone: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:
Bitch
Dumbass
Hoe
Etc

See how low she has reduced her worth

How can you BF refer to you that way?

See her pics seflipsrsealed

Girls.........

Increase your worth
Relationship is not all about boobs n pussee n SEX

DATE MEN, NOT BOYS

They will not hear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.