Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (62021 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Seahawk: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2018
That’s Why I usually have zero sympathy for any guy who gets cheated on. Chances are he deserves it.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by sparta(f): 7:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Yellowdayzee:
I can't believe what I just read angry... She was going to marry a guy who treats her like that

I actually got angry reading this... He even asks her to pack his shitt... Ha ! Never , I'd throw is shitt outside.

Dam she is so lucky to be saved fro
m that... Imagen being treated like trash before marriage ...what about after

I don't care what society says sometimes
it's better to be single than to put up with
crap

Losers everywhere! Just looking for a baby factory and he got one. How is he even sure the pregnancy is his? The other chick may have preyed on his desperation to have a baby and brought him another man's pregnancy. Later they will be shouting take a DNA test! I'll say take a common sense test!
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Reference(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Folding his shirt, doing his laundry.... there lies the tales of a lady of very little worth I'm afraid...
And the following photo if true shows what the priorities are....the body and the frenetic response shows what lacks.... the mind.

Said it a million times. Women, develop your mental competencies, increase your personal value, diversify your asset base and where one thing is lacking, as in this case, others will more than make up to keep you 'in the market'.

Men of worth (worthwhile, worth your attention) always seek for values. Yes men are creatures of extreme stress so look for quick avenues to vent in varied stimuli such as music, sports, beauty, sex, food and drink bit these are fleeting. They donot define what real men are made of and if a woman thinks relationships are built and sustained in these items she will miss the real picture.

There are women out there men donot joke with or play games around. Find out what their secret is and apply.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by greenek: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2018
So, will you die single undecided

Yellowdayzee:
I can't believe what I just read angry... She was going to marry a guy who treats her like that

I actually got angry reading this... He even asks her to pack his shitt... Ha ! Never , I'd throw is shitt outside.

Dam she is so lucky to be saved from that... Imagen being treated like trash before marriage ...what about after

I don't care what society says sometimes it's better to be single than to put up with crap
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by greenek: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Before a lady can become this loyal, alot has happened

I'm not in anyway supporting the guy, but for him to have such guts, I'm thinking he probably knows the reason why she can't get pregnant.. And probably the reason is her fault

It's not fair to talk this way to a lady except there's somtin deeper going on

Like when a girl cheats and the guy forgives he, if somtin happens, there's a high tendency for the guy to talk to the lady this way

lenghtinny:
She's in a master-slave relationship angry
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by franchasng: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Ehn what did she expect when she was giving him wife benefits. I do not feel sorry for her. Stupid people everywhere .

Anyway, let her pack her 'shiit' and leave with the remnant of her dignity, but not before she destroys everything belonging to him. Pack his _shit out, douse everything with petrol and light the fuckah up! If you can find his original certificates, BURN THEM!!! Burn his fuvcking house if need be, you stupid biatch!!!!

It's justifiable arson under the light of the circumstances angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by franchasng: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
sparta:

Losers everywhere! Just looking for a baby factory and he got one. How is he even sure the pregnancy is his? The other chick may have preyed on his desperation to have a baby and brought him another man's pregnancy. Later they will be shouting take a DNA test! I'll say take a common sense test!
shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by oshe11: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2018
JennyOfOldstones:
If you look at the tweet post very well, you'd see that the lady in the picture isn't the woman being cheated on. She just posted screenshots
Even at that, she has to worth. They way the dude speaks to him says it all
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Pjrobin(f): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Contact me for your interior and exterior painting design

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by OCHOdee(f): 8:48am On Jun 15, 2018
I said this before and would say it again...

A person cheating is not a reflection of how unfulfilling you are, it's a reflection of how undisciplined they are.
For anyone who has felt broken by infidelity in the past, or is struggling with it in the present, or is worried about being cheated on in the future,...understand that the idea of "TOO GOOD TO BE CHEATED ON" is a myth.

People will do what they want to do despite having a perfect partner because they're battling issues that weren't yours to fix.

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by virago(f): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Funny thing that guy might be impotent but seeing as he might have shared his frustrations with the new girl, she probably must have used his illiteracy and frustration to get pregnant outside and tie him down.

I know a married man like that who chased his first wife away, it was through the 2nd we knew that it is the man that is impotent. Every time she will travel for a couple of month, or if they quarrel she will pack out, by the time she comes back, her stomach is big.

Some guys have fish-brain like that. They think they're wise but they don't know they're being played. I love when karma catches up with these retards. For him mind im dey play im girl.

So how did they find out he was impotent if she was always getting pregnant
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by LordAdamX: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2018
pheonixdld2:
If read the chat you would notice the man referring to the 2 women(her and preggy) as bitches. He has no respect or regard for even the lady pregnant with his baby(jerk). With that chat alone you can imagine how he has been treating her even before she found out his infidelity. My only conclusion here is that the dude is Boxed up and we know how this ladies loose their sense and values for money. She is even asking what to do shocked cheesy. She has lost herself.

Nope.

B*tch is a slang in Ebonics for a lady. Just like n*gga. Both are derogatory in a technical sense, but are used freely in Ebonics for gals and guys respectively.

What I find perplexing is how most people are trying to be measured with their reaction. Like if roles were reversed, people on here will be livid and unanimously calling her unprintable names. Like you for example, what's your deal with "boxed up"? And so f what?

Dude is a b*stard. A complete dipsh*t! Poor ma'am had to put up with a cretin for so long. What'd be perfect is if the new lady cheats on him, get pregnant, and have him raise someone else's kid. That'd be perfect karma. F A$$hole!

-Lord
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by adorable29(f): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

Edit your post.
It's ALL not SOME.

You this spinless coward.
undecided

So because some babe broke your shallow heart and you are now bitter loveless unhappy and hopeless, you decided to open a NEW moniker 2 days ago and hide behind a faceless forum to wage a faceless war on women. cheesy cheesy Why are you so chicken liver-ed to use your real account?

Since you are so bitter against the female gender, I advice you try the gay dudes and start penetrating as.ses. That is all the therapy you need to cure yourself from hate against the women. undecided
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by cherriex(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2018
It's a pity, that guy has no love or a drop of respect for her, in fact he has no value whatsoever for her and d dump bitch is still asking of what to do? If anyone ever talk to me in such a condescending manner, am out of ya life forever, I can never talk to anyone as such.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by milemimi93(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2018
adorable29:

You this spinless coward.
undecided

So because some babe broke your shallow heart and you are now bitter loveless unhappy and hopeless, you decided to open a NEW moniker 2 days ago and hide behind a faceless forum to wage a faceless war on women. cheesy cheesy Why are you so chicken liver-ed to use your real account?

Since you are so bitter against the female gender, I advice you try the gay dudes and start penetrating as.ses. That is all the therapy you need to cure yourself from hate against the women. undecided

am not a coward. My main acct is banned
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2018
openmine:

So you would prefer to be single due to the atrocities of one man......?
"Men" did not do this to her......a terrible individual who didn't value or know her worth did this to her!
Its up to her to realize that her true worth or that of any woman is much more than just curves and boobs .....
Please try not to generalize.....
There are good people and there are terrible people...no matter the gender involved!

What I meant is single from the man in question ( the guys she is arguing with) ... I thought that was kinda obvious
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2018
greenek:
So, will you die single undecided

Who said anything about dying single undecided... She would meet someone who is better suited and respects her ... Not this
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
dochenaj:
You said sometimes, does that mean there is ever a scenario where you should accept crap than be single?

Not all disagreements warranty you leaving a guy ... Hence the use of "sometimes" ...but in this particular situation yes it's better to be single
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by obstead200(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
tetula123:
see bobb*...no matter how hot a lady is there's a guy somewhere tired of digging her.

Back to the Matter, the guy didn't try at all,and seems to be immature.
my guess; the guy is just tired. He is playing pranks to quit the relatkinship. Nobody is pregnant.
Immature of him thouGh.
No serious parent-to-be will be acting like this.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by sweetgala(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
It's obvious that the guy is bitter, he wants kids and she can't give him kids this breeds resentment in some men if the communication is poor and counselling is not available.

There are many who are accusing him of being a SOB but if many were put in his shoes they'll do same.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Biglittlelois:
She just disgraced herself by showing all these, she's even asking what she should do next, like wtf!!! all these gals displaying their bodies online forming boldness are worthless with very very low self esteem, y'all guys afraid to woo these type of gals, this is your cue, i dont blame the guy one bit, she rubbished herself ni.
Imagine what a girl is saying to another ,did you think she wished this upon herself.Running your mouth on NL won't make any guy notice you,you are a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by openmine(m): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

What I meant is single from the man in question ( the guys she is arguing with) ... I thought that was kinda obvious
okay
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by MarieSucre(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

Shut the F up! The b!tch gat no womb. Don't cover up poo here.
Birds of the same feather
She gat no womb na im she born 4 children. You see why I say you think through your armpit.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by MarieSucre(f): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

Shut the F up! The b!tch gat no womb. Don't cover up poo here.
Birds of the same feather
She gat no womb but he was still f**king her. You see why I say down of you think through your armpit.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by MarieSucre(f): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
virago:

So how did they find out he was impotent if she was always getting pregnant

He, like most African men will never admit to his inadequacies for fear of losing face, but we know that anytime she travels or they quarrel, belle dey enter. She is sort of promiscuous. There was a time she even left for a year and came back with a son. We know it was her son birthed by her because he was fertile but we know for a fact it is not his. But he slapped his surname unto theirs and is training them in school.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by austyn0(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Reference:
Folding his shirt, doing his laundry.... there lies the tales of a lady of very little worth I'm afraid...
And the following photo if true shows what the priorities are....the body and the frenetic response shows what lacks.... the mind.

Said it a million times. Women, develop your mental competencies, increase your personal value, diversify your asset base and where one thing is lacking, as in this case, others will more than make up to keep you 'in the market'.

Men of worth (worthwhile, worth your attention) always seek for values. Yes men are creatures of extreme stress so look for quick avenues to vent in varied stimuli such as music, sports, beauty, sex, food and drink bit these are fleeting. They donot define what real men are made of and if a woman thinks relationships are built and sustained in these items she will miss the real picture.

There are women out there men donot joke with or play games around. Find out what their secret is and apply.
Nicely thought...

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2018
He indirectly called her barren, babe might have been on pills
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by dochenaj: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

Not all disagreements warranty you leaving a guy ... Hence the use of "sometimes" ...but in this particular situation yes it's better to be single
Well disagreement is not crap. Crap is a habitual way of life, thought, words, principles that would make you cringe.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by seunmohmoh(f): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

Explain what to her? Who is wasting whose time?
The girl with no womb or the guy?
I guess you need some tablets.
The guy owes the b!tch no apology.
Unfortunately you can't be his girlfriend.
Y'all women are written_off
are you unfortunate ??did you remember to take your last pill?? If you wanna comment on the post then do that,
I hate seeing mad person on my mention so kindly get the Bleep out of my here.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by diamondvil(f): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
She should jst thank God for saving her from such a man and move on .Though is not easy especially wen ur in lov wit d person. Love can be so blind,it makes you dumb atimes.
Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by wtfcoded: 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
nuelyoyo:
the boobs are fake
Who cares if its fake when I'm gonna lay my hands on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.