Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup (47458 Views)

Ronaldo Hires Top Bull Fighter As Bodyguard During Russia World Cup / Full Match Fixtures For 2018 Russia World Cup / Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by LeoFish92(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Their mates are working towards winning the trophy, na Jersey trophy dem dey win mtcheeeew

RULES OF FOOTBALL WHEN WE WERE KIDS

1. The fat kid was always the goalkeeper...

2. The owner of the ball decided who played...

3. Penalty (otherwise called PENARITY!) was awarded
only if an injured player could curse or fight a lot...

4. The match only ended when everyone was tired...

5. No matter how many goals you scored, the winner
would be determined by the last team to score...

6. No referee and linesmen. You could run with the ball
even behind the goalpost...

7. If you didn't participate in repairing a damaged ball you were given a match ban...

8. If you're picked last, you're a loser...

9. The guy who's never picked was to fetch the ball from the tree or bush when it got stuck, under the car or tunnel to play in the next game...

10.When the owner of the ball got annoyed, game
over, everybody goes home.

11.You were allowed to change a goalkeeper in case of a penalty...

12. The most skillful player got automatic selection...the most bully player got automatic selection too.......

13. No discrimination, both the children of rich and the poor played together!

14. Three corners make one Penarity!

15. All players help in household work of the ball owner, to fasten his coming out fast with the ball

16. If the ball burst everyone contribute to pay the owner.

17. You can't dribble the owner too much. This may lead him to stop the game by taking away his ball and go home

18. You can go round the goalpost still return into the field and score.

19. When you hit your toes against a stone and notice blood, you quickly cover the area of injury with sands as a form of first aid. Play continue.

20. We called ourselves by nicknames of great players especially from Brazil and England.

21. Game over when it's dark and we can barely see the ball. We all dispersed in groups to our homes teasing one another until the last player gets home to face another round of punishment from our disciplinarian parents.

This generation is missing a lot of free fun. They pay dearly ( in monetary terms) for today's fun.

This made my day cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by BENEAMATA: 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
oshe11:
I watched today's game.....

I know Saudi plays better than Super Eagles but they lost by 5nil against Russia, and Croatia is better than
Russia

You get my Point?
Another deserved recognition this time from an authoritative fashion news outlet . I'll celebrate that any day as it beats the negative news about the country we read . The verdict ; OUR GREEN AND WHITE ROCKS ! Next up , three points gained apainst croatia ! Super eagles , team pepper them . #Can'tstopwinning #COYBIG

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by excel101(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
All other things are distractions, the should be winning matches alone.
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lets hope they add most over achieving team
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by maisauki: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
brodalikeme:
Thumps up to the Nigerian Football Federation for a well organized outing this time around. Next step is putting together a top quality team. God bless Nigerian
you can't take our dear president Muhammadu Buhari away from ds
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by shina49: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
oshe11:

I know Saudi plays better than Super Eagles but they lost by 5nil against Russia, and Croatia is better than
Russia

You get my Point?
guy u use indirect message finish your team....even if they defeat us...is it ur defeat

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by brodalikeme(m): 12:22am On Jun 15, 2018
maisauki:
you can't take our dear president Muhammadu Buhari away from ds

Please keep politic out of this, I don’t want to be drawn into any form of banter right now.
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by usebog: 12:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Abeg watin be all this,say na Jersey go bring cup
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by Divay22(f): 3:29am On Jun 15, 2018
NeeKlaus:

That's if he doesn't carry you and follow gum for wall too. grin
grin
Then he's not ready to watch the match in peace
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by Senudi: 3:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Na that one dey send them to use tax payer money to win??
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:50am On Jun 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by pedrilo: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Una don turn world cup to world cloth game abi
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by ElsonMorali: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2018
BlissB:
sad sad

Why the frown ma'am?
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by ceejay80s(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2018
I remember Colombia's Jersey back then , very colourful
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by AceDomino(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2018
noted
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by NeeKlaus: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Divay22:

grin
Then he's not ready to watch the match in peace
Oh! What will you do? Switch off the TV? He will just send you back to your Daddy's house. grin
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by Walelavender(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:

Russia

You get my Point?
You mean passing the ball around in your half is playing better? Not even with a single shot on target grin You must be kidding me
Naija all the way!
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by oshe11: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2018
Walelavender:

You mean passing the ball around in your half is playing better? Not even with a single shot on target grin You must be kidding me
Naija all the way!
If you watched the game, U'd know they played better
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by Divay22(f): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Oh! What will you do? Switch off the TV? He will just send you back to your Daddy's house. grin
Nah. I gat better ways to win the situation and who knows he just might not be interested in the match anymore wink cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by bilazego(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
World Cup no be fashion show or beauty contest.
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by oluwasegun007(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:

Russia

You get my Point?

Guy you too dey talk truth...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by NeeKlaus: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Divay22:

Nah. I gat better ways to win the situation and who knows he just might not be interested in the match anymore wink cheesy
Lol, you will seduce him? Have you not heard about the power of Football? Even sex is powerless where Football is. grin

It won't work.
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by iluvpomo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
LORDofODDS:
those boys were damn hungry
Yup and probably disrespected too ...
Re: Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Lol, you will seduce him? Have you not heard about the power of Football? Even sex is powerless where Football is. grin

It won't work.
The sex better remain powerless too even after the football or I'll send him back to his mother's house (it's our house so i also have the right to send him out) tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics) / The Champions League Quarter Finals / When Will Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a The Rock) Stop Buttoning His Sleeves? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.