Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (44694 Views)

Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
A member of the The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries gave testimony after catching an owl withing the church premises. According to Jerome Onyebuchi, the bird was caught after a night vigil was held in the church at Enugu Ezike community in Enugu state - as the owl was labeled "evil".

Jerome Onyebuchi took to Facebook to share the pictures of the bird as he wrote;

The enemies have started submitting. In our last Friday vigil at Umuida 1 branch under enugu ezike autonomous group region of enugu state. We prayed against witches and wizards and on Sunday morning today our brother opened the church and saw this evil bird and caught it alive

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-gives-testimony-in-church-after-catching-this-bird-in-enugu-state-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Baawaa(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
What next rost it eat it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Sheuns(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

Not surprised it's them. I still dey wait the day una go catch an evil Lion or demon alive. Maybe then you can be taken serious. Just suffering a poor bird.

283 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Rapoo(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
the face of this bird is scary

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by NPComplete: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
This church is probably where u will find the biggest assembly of morons in Nigeria.

376 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hallelujah

Abeg free the innocent bird mumu

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by chibwike(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
They don't ever catch evil armed robber.... Or Evil lion..

Na birds.. cockroach... them dey catch..

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by EzendiEgo1: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Innocent bird

What has she done now

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by DIYhackers: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Africans are the most gullible religious people especially Nigerians. What has this innocent bird got to do with enemies submitting? I would have expected the bird to turn to a human being before this nonsense testimony will make sense.

Anyways if you want free browsing data send me a message

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Kentrasso(f): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
What a beautiful animal. I hope it wasn’t killed

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by benzics(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
There's something quite peculiar about this Chosen members, they all seem to share a level of mental retardation.. Poor bird..

There's no slavery worse than mental slavery, I don't know why Africans love to associate superstitions with totally normal things... That's how they'll label every old lady a witch, call cats "evil", bats, owls are not left out, and we wonder why we are still backwards?

That is the reason your leaders will not work and they will still have the guts to tell you to pray for your country, and as you mumu reach, you will be praying for your country instead of actually doing something that works!

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our own mind" - Bob Marley

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Flashh: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
That's Muoka's owl... Better hand it over to him, as a brainwashed member.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rapoo:
the face of this bird is scary

it's an owl.
A beauty created by God.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by eleojo23: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is not what Christianity is about.

We have reduced Christianity to a weapon of fighting perceived enemies.
And God is now the tool we use to achieve our aims.

This is not the faith of the apostles.

Evil exists, principalities exist but they are nothing compared to the power of the Almighty and it only takes revelation and knowledge to see that a child of God is above these principalities. But unfortunately, the knowledge is lacking and so many Christians wallow in ignorance.
And to make matters worse many Christians create imaginary enemies to always keep ourselves busy with. This our 'fall and die' brand of Christianity is not even helping matters.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by plessis: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Over 90% of members of this church are brainwashed and poor....

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ellalina(f): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Gentle own
Roast in peace

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by qreem231(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Poor owl. Why are there no demonic lions or tigers? Na so so domestic animals demon dey enter, I laugh in Japanese at the stupidity of the whole church.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Idrismusty97(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Just look at the poor bird eyes. Probably doesn't understand what he is being framed for and can't stand any trial. Moronic humans are probably going to parade it in front of other moronic humans and roast it alive. Such is the faith of the innocent bird who unfortunately wonder into the chambers of morons.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by sustainus(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
wow
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
gringrin
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by tgmservice: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
though i dont think owls are demons but
i truly hate them they can be a nuisance they come on top of my roof every night making annoying noises wish i had a gun to blow them up.

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by arabiana(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Poor creature
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by PearlStreet(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
If you guys feel like laughing, just go and check testimonies of Chosen members on YouTube. In that place, they believe the more stupid you are, the higher your spirituality.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Laloke1: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Are u kiding me grin
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ophatlewis(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
THIS CHOOSEN CHURCH SHA

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ominilongest(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
D owl don enter am today... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
cheesy.... Pastorial Foolishness grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by ndustan(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Owls fly at night. Chai!..poor bird.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Ellabae(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmmn this is an ordinary bird. Biko release it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.