Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos (44702 Views)

Church Members Kill Owl In Delta State, Burn It (Photos) / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by PointZerom: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
chigoizie7:
Those people na mumu full their congregations.

Shut up.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
All i see is african traditional beliefs mixed with christianity, there is no where in the bible that says cats, bats and owls are witches, infact witchcraft according to the Bible is the practice of consulting with some gods/spirits for the purpose of harming another but here every demented or depressed old woman is labelled a witch that changes to a bird and flies at night just like atr would have it, not like anyone ever witnesses the supposed change in form, same for cats and owls.
After killing all these witches I guess their lives would transform like a dream...shame

3 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by LORDofODDS(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
I weep for this nation, but unfortunately my tears is not enough. undecidedI weep for this nation, but unfortunately my tears is not enough.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by mandate12: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
Africans are the most gullible religious people especially Nigerians. What has this innocent bird got to do with enemies submitting? I would have expected the bird to turn to a human being before this nonsense testimony will make sense.

Anyways if you want free browsing data send me a message
Lol.. But then again, what's the owl doing inside the church and how did it get there?
Learn to question everything in the 'black land'.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
chosen is a church where the highest conglomerate of mumus in the highest order resides......

everything about them is abstract and full of mumu...when they dance, they roll even in dirty water or mud....

God of chosen....my concern is that their apron....some of them don't wash it year after year...

abeg free the bird oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by PointZerom: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
plessis:
Over 90% of members of this church are brainwashed and poor....

Come on Saturday and Sunday and cover your face in shame.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by LORDofODDS(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
I weep for this nation, but unfortunately my tears is not enough.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by doctokwus: 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
The white man that gave us this religion we now practice more than them,will see this owl and be amazed on how rare a find it is,try to preserve it and try find out what must have attracted it to such environment.
The black man,particularly the overzealous,hypocritical religion practising ones,will always see it as a witch.
Can any of these zealots actually confront a witch or be alive to tell these their useless testimonies if they do actually come across one!
Some even see cockroaches in their house as witch messengers!!
The day Christian zealots will sit down and ask why it is that we that proclaim religion the most are the poorest set of people on earth compared to the whites,asians,aborigenes and Indians is the day we would realise that what many practice here is not Christianity but witchcraft,idolatory and pastor worship.
Or does God blessing for us a a race of people in Africa is to make us and our part of the continent poor while we claim to worship him while blessing the people and parts of the world that don't worship him or are receding from doing so very rich,clean and organized?I doubt it!!

6 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by hidhrhis(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
I just don't know what to say about this stupid people
just bcoz u caught an owl means u are battling with evil spirit
Nigerians and superstition
as it mean they caught half human half snake I would have believe this yeye story
I still remembered when an owl was caught when I was in primary school the way my primary school teachers told us to start praying casting out evil spirit from the school before burning it I realised they've believed every story hook and line their pastor told them
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by hector1046(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigerians and religious foolishness are 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by salford: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rapoo:
the face of this bird is scary
You need to see how this bird is protected in developed countries. They are beauties to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by sekundosekundo: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:
chosen is a church where the highest conglomerate of mumus in the highest order resides......

everything about them is abstract and full of mumu...when they dance, they roll even in dirty water or mud....

God of chosen....my concern is that their apron....some of them don't wash it year after year...

abeg free the bird oooooo

It is none of your business and you're not better than they are. You had better repent b4 it will too late for you.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by dlawnoni: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
download this coo, and banging jam by trevouresh
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Download_Juice_Trevouresh-73637

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by OCHOdee(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sheuns:
shocked

Not surprised it's them. I still dey wait the day una go catch an evil Lion or demon alive. Maybe then you can be taken serious. Just suffering a poor bird.

My thoughts too...
Oh my God! This is one beautiful specie in the "family" of Owls cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by terrezo2002(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:
Africans are the most gullible religious people especially Nigerians. What has this innocent bird got to do with enemies submitting? I would have expected the bird to turn to a human being before this nonsense testimony will make sense.

Since you are an African, you are gullible too.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by mandate12: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
This poor bird has probably been separated from it's babies simply because religious illiterates are stupidly paranoid. You will still see some idiotic nairalanders come and defend this barbarism

Hahaha.. True tho
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Investordaves: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
RUN FROM THIS CHURCH, IT IS NOT CHURCH, IT IS BETTER U STAY AT HOME,THAN GO TO WORSHIP SATAN
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by EzendiEgo1: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
package7:
How do you known the gender of that bird? grin
because when I see one I know
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
DIYhackers:

I'm in bro
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Birds and cats are always evil in nigeria
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
sekundosekundo:

It is none of your business and you're not better than they are. You had better repent b4 it will too late for you.

u need accept christ

the bird is a free creature

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Ooduavoice: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kentrasso:
What a beautiful animal. I hope it wasn’t killed
i hope so too my dear
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Gathering of FOOLS.
I never knew we still have a handfull of this foolishness in the east.
Later, they will say other tribes do not want to patronize their Church.
We need to derrat the east of this madness

This is complete MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by iheartellah(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Such a beautiful owl. cry
Kai, God please don't allow these "EVIL" people to kill it.

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by sekundosekundo: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
LochOtieno:

u need accept christ

the bird is a free creature

Humans have dominion over birds and killing them is not a sin.

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by doctokwus: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
safarigirl:
Who made Owls evil birds?

Are Owls not God's creations? Why are they constantly maligned like this? It's the same way cats in Africa are unfairly treated, when you are twice as likely to be attacked by a dog than by a cat.

Do a quick survey. How many people have cats attacked as opposed to dogs? Why then are cats the evil animal and dogs 'man's best friend'....
In their demented souls,many of these people that practice probably a different God,or most times even their pastors or G.Os and not God,see all nocturnal animals as witches,while even the most deadly of animals that are day hunters,as not evil.Stupid lots!
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by DIYhackers: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
terrezo2002:

Since you are an African, you are gullible too.
I'm not religious
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by DIYhackers: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
mandate12:

Lol.. But then again, what's the owl doing inside the church and how did it get there?
Learn to question everything in the 'black land'.
owl is one of the night birds, little wonder he was found there

1 Like

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by dyangprof(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
NPComplete:
This church is probably where u will find the biggest assembly of morons in Nigeria.

Honestly you are correct

Brainwash stupidity and useless chosen mopolistic idiots

2 Likes

Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by DIYhackers: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tadell:

I'm in bro
OK follow me
Re: Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos by danjalingo: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
See white owl, fine bird.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Photos Of 'Jesus Soap' That "Washes Sins Away"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.