Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single (3697 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Have you ever asked yourself that question, Why Am I Still Single?
It's already MID-YEAR.

You are handsome/beautiful.
You earn salary around or over 60k.
You look ready to settle down.
Your family is looking into you for the above reason.

For the guys, you are around or over 30 years.
You work with ladies who love you.
You are social. You are jovial.

For the ladies, you are around 30 or Plus.
You are not so bad-looking. Even if you are, you get some advances from guys, online or offline.
You've got a selling point: maybe your character, big behind, bustyyness, sweet voice, nice shape or even Godly nature.
You are not looking for an already-made anymore but a working class guy like you are. You want to try and settle with him. You wanna build with him.

But he's not forth-coming. Even when he comes, he stops picking your call for no just cause.

Just when you think she's the one, you approach her and she tells you she's taken. It seems like you're in a pool of water and you pants seems dry.

If you don't know why you're still single, come in here. You might just find the answer in him or her.

Cheers.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by TheSoothSayer(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by oshe11: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ermmmmm........

Some of US are still single because...........

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by ojun50(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Let me remain single for now oh
i can't be thinking every night oh

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by AryEmber(f): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
No idea why one's still single? This one deep oh!
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by boiz2men(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
60k as salary ? grin grin grin

Is that enough to go into a nigerian relationship?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by DivinelyBlessed: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Some of us are single because of personal decision.

Money comes first.
"Chase a cheque, never chase a b*tch" - Future

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Just enjoy your Freedom cause it's Bae cheesy
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 3:28am On Jun 15, 2018
boiz2men:
60k as salary ? grin grin grin

Is that enough to go into a nigerian relationship?

It's possible if your partner is also working. Some relationships earn lesser.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Divay22(f): 3:36am On Jun 15, 2018
They are confuse grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Divay22:
They are confuse grin grin grin

Are you married, Divay?
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Divay22(f): 4:52am On Jun 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Are you married, Divay?
See question o shocked grin
No
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Divay22:

See question o shocked grin
No

Ehn ehn...you've been a popular name around here and who knows, your hubby might be here, Divay? smiley
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by tobechi74: 8:02am On Jun 15, 2018
fear of attachment
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Divay22(f): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Ehn ehn...you've been a popular name around here and who knows, your hubby might be here, Divay? smiley
Nope. I don't think so tongue
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Some of us are single because of personal decision.

Money comes first.
"Chase a cheque, never chase a b*tch" - Future
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Divay22:

Nope. I don't think so tongue

I think some people here are responsible individuals too.
Just loosen up a little grin grin
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2018
XingXhang:

I think some people here are responsible individuals too.
Just loosen up a little grin grin
Even with you laughing seems you ain't sure... Abeg i no fit for drama.
And like i said the last time, karma is still dealing with me and I'm enjoying it but same time learning from it.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by ManIzHot: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2018
....Because it is a CHOICE..

Why will i wanna get married when i am yet to be fulfilled financially..?

Guys don't wanna manage anymore
We wanna have more than enough

We don't want our kids to experience the kinda struggle or hardship we have/had

We wanna be man enough..! Not by keeping beards or having six packs...but having a health business with fat account...!

Why the rush...?
Getting married finish and thinking about finances...thereby looking older than your age? hell no!

Yes we have little cash...like the amount you stated...

but little is nothing!

60k can't build house
60k can't feed my family comfortablely for a month
60k can't take care of our social needs....cause i don't want a boring type of family
60k can't even pay school fee.....unless you wanna take your kids to some Anyhow school

A gal i might be considering dating now.....is that person that don't want to settle for less
smart
ambitious
positive vibe
pretty
decent
God fearing
Good sense of humor

anything aside these......leave me let me be single in peace na CHOICE

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Divay22:

Even with you laughing seems you ain't sure... Abeg i no fit for drama.
And like i said the last time, karma is still dealing with me and I'm enjoying it but same time learning from it.

Tbh, I'm serious.
You can meet someone casually here and something serious might start up. We can't really choose where we find love, you know? undecided
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2018
ManIzHot:
....Because it is a CHOICE..

Why will i wanna get married when i am yet to be fulfilled financially..?

Guys don't wanna manage anymore
We wanna have more than enough

We don't want our kids to experience the kinda struggle or hardship we have/had

We wanna be man enough..! Not by keeping beards or having six packs...but having a health business with fat account...!

Why the rush...?
Getting married finish and thinking about finances...thereby looking older than your age? hell no!

Yes we have little cash...like the amount you stated...

but little is nothing!

60k can't build house
60k can't feed my family comfortablely for a month
60k can't take care of our social needs....cause i don't want a boring type of family
60k can't even pay school fee.....unless you wanna take your kids to some Anyhow school

A gal i might be considering dating now.....is that person that don't want to settle for less
smart
ambitious
positive vibe
pretty
decent
God fearing
Good sense of humor

anything aside these......leave me let me be single in peace na CHOICE

My brother, this is a life of fantasy and utopia you stating up here.
Even a life of living happily after, abi Wetin dem dey call am, doesn't just come. The actor suffers first before enjoyment sets in.

Mypoint is, marriage sometimes doesn't happen on our terms. As long as you're earning something monthly, to plan with. Why not?

The REAL QUESTION is ARE YOU READY TO SETTLE DOWN?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Divay22(f): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
XingXhang:

Tbh, I'm serious.
You can meet someone casually here and something serious might start up. We can't really choose where we find love, you know? undecided
Yeah. You're right though.
But I'm not just ready yet..
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
Divay22:

Yeah. You're right though.
But I'm not just ready yet..

Okay...i understand
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by kunleweb: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by HouseOfWine: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin

Single life for me right now is the shizzle

Do U know how much i have saved this year by not having a girlfriend

Better to just have fwb or flings nothing permanent now abeg

I need more money n power

Girlfriend will slow me down indirectly..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by austyn0(m): 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
HouseOfWine:
grin

Single life for me right now is the shizzle

Do U know how much i have saved this year by not having a girlfriend

Better to just have fwb or flings nothing permanent now abeg

I need more money n power

Girlfriend will slow me down indirectly..
In as much as I would hate to admit this,, it is the plain truth...

But,, avoiding girlfriends that would very much likely make good wives in the name of making money first and losing them to other attentive guys,, after making money and you are left with daily quality wife search to no avail...

How do you handle this?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by HouseOfWine: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
austyn0:
In as much as I would hate to admit this,, it is the plain truth...

But,, avoiding girlfriends that would very much likely make good wives in the name of making money first and losing them to other attentive guys,, after making money and you are left with daily quality wife search to no avail...

How do you handle this?

Bro life is all about risk and as of now my main priority is to raise my bar, because that will def make life so much easy that even good, bad and worse gurls will flock to you.

Now that your point on losing potential wifey material, i understand that truly but really bro there are so many fishes in the ocean and i was never a bad fisherman grin

I lost my secondary school love just because we did universities in different countries, now she is happily married with twins which shoulda be mine cheesy but i aint trippin

Such is life U cant win 'em all, U make do with what U have and can have

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by austyn0(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2018
HouseOfWine:

Bro life is all about risk and as of now my main priority is to raise my bar, because that will def make life so much easy that even good, bad and worse gurls will flock to you.

Now that your point on losing potential wifey material, i understand that truly but really bro there are so many fishes in the ocean and i was never a bad fisherman grin

I lost my secondary school love just because we did universities in different countries, now she is happily married with twins which shoulda be mine cheesy but i aint trippin

Such is life U cant win 'em all, U make do with what U have and can have
HAHAH-HAH...Never a bad fisherman indeed.....

"Life and risk", that is inevitable....Nice one man.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lalasticlala, this is our union o!
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Brightgem(f): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Single for reasons already stated in OPs original post. Love and relationships were so much less complicated at a younger age, with advanced adulthood na apology. Nobody seems straight forward, people are suspicious, guys are inconsistent in their acts, its even harder for an introvert without much of a social life.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by 3Dee(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
I
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by XingXhang(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Brightgem:
Single for reasons already stated in OPs original post. Love and relationships were so much less complicated at a younger age, with advanced adulthood na apology. Nobody seems straight forward, people are suspicious, guys are inconsistent in their acts, its even harder for an introvert without much of a social life.

I understand your point. But if you are open, considerate and approachable, you just might attract your missing rib. I believe that strongly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! / Is It Possible To Get A Girl On Nairaland And Get Married To Her / My NYSC Sex Service: Fucking Chioma Big Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.