Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

My Nysc Diary. On Visiting Igbotente Onigangan: A Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Nysc Diary. On Visiting Igbotente Onigangan: A Story (588 Views)

My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp (season 2) / My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Nysc Diary. On Visiting Igbotente Onigangan: A Story by Mcking11(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
"As a historical adventurer, it is in this full moon that my odyssey spirit was burning to be there. On the bus, there was this burning anticipation among us to behold this land whose remoteness has always been extensively peddled and somewhat stretched to the fringe. A place we would always assume is sitting on the edge of the ancient forest and existence. Pathetically, Corps Members serving there have never been fair and respectful to the land. They had and still qualify it as “wildly bushy”.

https://www.naijxclusive.com/igbotente-onigangan-a-land-on-the-sunset/

(1) (Reply)

An Inch From Hades / The Faithful Cheater / [STORY] The Abomination Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.