Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency (644 Views)

An SEO Tech Writer Is Needed / The Benefits Of Implementing An SEO Strategy / Need An SEO Friendly & Well Customized Blog? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency by kannex: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
pls, I need help in choosing an SEO agency. I made a google search and found out crankdigital.com.ng pls is this company legit because I don't want to pay an SEO company and not seeing the result of my investment
Re: Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency by economia: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
How much is the bill
Re: Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency by kannex: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
i was ask to pay 120k for six month service
Re: Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency by mcqwerty(m): 6:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Yeah. That's cheap. Sounds like you something you can afford.

SEO is not really about the price but the solutions to be provided.

What am saying is, there are SEO solutions for N2k, N5k, N50k, and N500k.

When I make price quotes I do so from my SEO packages so you can see a breakdown (or features) of what you are buying.

Its left to you to decide the quality you want and if it will fulfill your website goals.
Re: Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency by velo10: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
kannex:
pls, I need help in choosing an SEO agency. I made a google search and found out crankdigital.com.ng pls is this company legit because I don't want to pay an SEO company and not seeing the result of my investment

Try them for 3 months. If you see results, continue.
Re: Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency by kannex: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
mcqwerty:
Yeah. That's cheap. Sounds like you something you can afford.

SEO is not really about the price but the solutions to be provided.

What am saying is, there are SEO solutions for N2k, N5k, N50k, and N500k.

When I make price quotes I do so from my SEO packages so you can see a breakdown (or features) of what you are buying.

Its left to you to decide the quality you want and if it will fulfill your website goals.
pls what is the diffrence between 2k, 5k, 5ok,and 500k
Re: Pls I Need Help In Chosen An Seo Agency by Ruddyman(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2018
lets talk or chat on 08095966698.

You can follow the URL on the images below to read few things interesting materials SEO related.....

(1) (Reply)

Get A Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives. / Start Your Own Reseller Web Hosting And Become Your Own Boss Live At YEMLAT!!! / I need someone to help me with these questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.