Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Comedian Arole Gives Actress Nkechi Blessing A ‘hot Slap’ Juliet Ibrahim Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Arole Gives Actress Nkechi Blessing A ‘hot Slap’ Juliet Ibrahim Reacts (645 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / 'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / Woli Arole & The Hot Slap That Made Nkechi Sunday Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Arole Gives Actress Nkechi Blessing A ‘hot Slap’ Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Source: Inout_9ja Blog

There was drama on set of a new Nollywood movie after actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday got a very hot slap from Comedian, Arole that left a mark on her face.

The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to ‘cut’.

Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.

According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time, “I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”

However, Nkechi replied;

With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?…Aunty better don’t even come near me��‍♀️��‍♀️Slap that left me deaf for 10mins� @officialarole I love you Still tho❤

See a video of the scene below and their exchange:

Watch Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkAVu19le3L/?utm_source=ig_embed

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Comedian Arole Gives Actress Nkechi Blessing A ‘hot Slap’ Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by isan(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Dem don finish Juliet Ibrahim carrear on instagram
Re: Comedian Arole Gives Actress Nkechi Blessing A ‘hot Slap’ Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by itspzpics(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Comedian Arole Gives Actress Nkechi Blessing A ‘hot Slap’ Juliet Ibrahim Reacts by pyyxxaro: 8:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Slap when de reset brain

Naim them give her cool

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Unveils Date For Mo’hits Reunion Tour (video) / Mad Man Complained About Current Suffering In Nigeria (pics, Video) / Davido Congratulates His Uncle, Senator Adeleke For Winning Osun PDP Gov Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.