Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

"If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (32939 Views)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Mcy56(f): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
MissWrite:

cheesy......the "boy-toy age". You're very smart. Most guys in their twenties have nothing to offer but a stiff prick. How can one build a serious relationship around something so little? What guarantee does one have that his sense will come in in due time? How can one distinguish between a twenty-something year old boy and someone who's just born to be mentally inadequate? We let them grow into their thirties and hope for the best. wink
Chai! See finishing! shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Mcy56(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
LaudableXX:
Thanks, boss! cheesy

Me self salute you. You tried! cool

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MissRaine69(f): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
That man should keep the stupid gene to himself ..never ever reproduce

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by slap1(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2018
vivie01:

Good comment! That guy's comment was very gross and savage to the core! Lots of psychopaths and mentally deranged roaming NL these days.

@IamD18, "30 and above are expired and should consider suicide as option" really boy? #SMH#

Nairaland should really buckle up and enforce some rules. So much misogynistic and homophobic posts and comments everywhere! There are posts that should deserve outright ban, even if for 48 hours.

People react to things differently. While someone may laugh over a post like that, another may feel deeply wounded and depressed about it. And with more of such posts, someone might be driven to the point of extreme depression or suicide.

5 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:28am On Jun 16, 2018
MissWrite:
Lol. Of course, her 'mileage' has 'gone far'. And, it will continue to do so without apologies for as long as she's blessed with years and health to live and love. Whether that's going to be in or out of marriage will be her decision. It doesn't matter how loudly these boys shout "expired" or "evening newspaper", women of all ages keep falling in love, getting married (or not) and pursuing their happiness.

Typically, women in their thirties do not even consider men in their twenties worthy prospects; and yet, it is these men who always seem to have opinions about women in their thirties. Stop yapping about how you hate the taste of maize when you don't have teeth to chew it; from every indication, maize is not your business.

If you're looking to hold down your twenty year old girlfriends, then develop yourselves in every way you can and make yourselves worthy. There is no need to scare them into thinking that life ends for a woman at thirty. It doesn't. All the wishing in the world wouldn't make it so.
don't worry keep deceiving them. bio clock is real o
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by LaudableXX: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2018
Mcy56:
Me self salute you. You tried! cool

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Seahawk: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2018
I get banned all the time because my main account is dedicated to fighting such posts. Nairaland condones them. Don’t even expect the management of this forum to do anything about it.

slap1:

Nairaland should really buckle up and enforce some rules. So much misogynistic and homophobic posts and comments everywhere! There are posts that should deserve outright ban, even if for 48 hours.

People react to things differently. While someone may laugh over a post like that, another may feel deeply wounded and depressed about it. And with more of such posts, someone might be driven to the point of extreme depression or suicide.

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by LaudableXX: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Seahawk:
I get banned all the time because my main account is dedicated to fighting such posts. Nairaland condones them. Don’t even expect the management of this forum to do anything about it.
Join the club, bro.' I know what you mean...too many biased, myopic and half-educated mods on NL.

2 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by kunleweb: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Interesting thread
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sirlala:

I have sisters and one is yet to be married and she is 32. She has issues and I have told her that. She has refused to address her issue and as a result, continue to remain single. To make matter unbearable for her, she is the first daughter and her younger ones are married. So let's stop kidding ourselves on this matter. It is simple. I married my wife at 25 and I will never advise anyone to go for a lady at 30 except I see that the lady is genuine and ready to adjust to marital life.

You are so daft that's it's annoying.

1 Like

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
I actually think the right age marrying bracket is 30-40 years. I don't understand why someone in her/his 20's would get married. It might have worked in the past, but in this fast pacing world, it just doesn't seem fair. We all should enjoy life and understand it before getting married, if not rush in, rush out might be your case.

3 Likes

Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by opebiboy: 5:45am On Jun 18, 2018
They are all retired whores receiving the curse of living a useless life
Re: "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2018
slap1:

I guess treating people with decency is simply too much for some to do. How exhausting it must be to carry around that level of toxic energy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.