Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) (13724 Views)

Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy / A Tailor's Whatsapp Status, 4 Days To Eid / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by Master07: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2018
The festival of Eid Al-fitr is almost upon us and Muslims everywhere will be preparing their feasts and gatherings.

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2018/06/giphy-15.gif?w=620&h=277&crop=1[/img]

Following the end of Ramadan, the month of Shawwal begins and families get together to celebrate the end of a long period of fasting. But what’s the best way to share the love on Eid with your friends and family once the moon rises on Thursday 14 June leading into Friday?

Wishes and messages There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah.

There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!

May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happiness in your life. Here’s wishing you celebrate the day with all your close friends and may it fill your heart with love.

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2018/06/gettyimages-857436960.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1[/img]

Lets Share our EID Picx...

Around ASIA

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2018/06/14/eid-mubarak-quotes-messages-wishes-images-say-happy-eid-today-7630008/amp/

1 Like

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by olasaad(f): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by sonsomegrigbo: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2018
TaqabalaLahu mínà waminkum

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by bugidon(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2018
I wish nigerian muslims will learn from asian Muslims and inculcate the spirit of tolerance, education and modernization.

Happy salah to all the good muslims all over the world

1 Like

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by U09ce: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2018
Elukapendragon:
I just finished that useless oath b4 I could comment. God purnish lalasticlala if he's the one that made that oath compulsory. God purnish Islam 4 thinking there own this country. God purnish Nairaland for allowing any muslim comment on christian topics without oath. God purnish Nigeria for planning to re-elect Buhari :-/

Nobody has your time today. Embrace peace and love. May Allah accept our ibaadah. Eid mubarak

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by Opinionated: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2018
What things are you supposed to do during Eid celebrations apart from eating and drinking?

Read President Buhari’s 2019 Eid-ul-Fitri Message to Nigerians
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by money121(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2018
On behalf of my family and ImranRoofing System please accept my warm sallah greetings and my sincere love feelings of this day of praise and worship. I pray that we will be favoured and alive to witness more Sallah celebrations on the face of earth.

On this beautiful day, I pray that the Almighty Allaah send success along your way. I pray that your life will be filled with loads of happiness and all atom of sadness be removed entirely from your life. I pray that you have the most joyous day today and that you will never experience any sorrow from now henceforth.

As we celebrate this Sallah together, May Almighty Allaah accept our prayers and bestow amazing blessings on us. May the bond of our love grow stronger and we live long to celebrate many more Sallah together.

Today I am sending my warmest Sallah greetings to you. I pray that you remain as happy as ever, you increase from strength to strength, you grow in all ramifications, your wealth physically and spiritually increases through Allah, and that you are granted paradise when the last days come upon us.

BARKA DA SALLAH

12 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by OboOlora(f): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Elukapendragon:
I just finished that useless oath b4 I could comment. God purnish lalasticlala if he's the one that made that oath compulsory. God purnish Islam 4 thinking there own this country. God purnish Nairaland for allowing any muslim comment on christian topics without oath. God purnish Nigeria for planning to re-elect Buhari :-/
Amen!!!!!!!!!

Amen to all ur prayers Alfa Dragon

13 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by Phenotech(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by elhbb: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2018
تقبل الله منا ومنكم May almighty Allah accept our ibadat of this ramadan.

3 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by eluquenson(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2018
Barka de sallah to all Muslim ummah..

May Allah accept our fasting and forgive all our sins. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by aminu790(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2018
So happy today
grin
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by micflo28(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters. May peace and tranquility prevail across tribes and religion in Nigeria. Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by jare4sure(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2018
ameen
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by PatAnselm(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak�
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Taqabballahu Minna wa Minkum.
May Allah (SWT) accept all our acts of worship, make us among the chosen forgiven servants and reward us with the best in this world and Jannat Al firdaus in the hereafter. Ameen. Eid Mubarak .

3 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak everyone. Greetings all the way from Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Lot's of foods and merry... Eku odun oni o.

2 Likes

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by kogi2010: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Elukapendragon:
u are a fool whats your problem? must u comment here? u worshippers of merry and her so u better get lost u pig

1 Like

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by Iscoalarcon: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters
May Almighty accept all your ibadats forgive all your sins and bless you and your family

Eid Mubarak �
Barka da sallah wink
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by adinoyi360: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
elhbb:
تقبل الله منا ومنكم May almighty Allah accept our ibadat of this ramadan.
amen
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by teewai3(m): 11:25am On Jun 15, 2018
Happy eid-el-fitr
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak to my Muslim brethren and sisters, may Allah accept thisfrom us as an actof Ibadah

1 Like

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by Adukey(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Taqabal Allahuma Minna wa minkum

1 Like

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by bewla(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
olasaad:
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters
Mubarak is three month away this fitir
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by ysquare(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Happy Sallah to my Muslim brother and sister
Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by burantashii: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Eid Mubarak to all Muslim faithful, may we observe more of it. Ameen

1 Like

Re: EID Celebration Around The World: (picx) by abdullahi45: 11:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
OboOlora:

Amen!!!!!!!!!

Amen to all ur prayers Alfa Dragon

You shall know them easily by there way of life....

May God grant you guidance. Aameen

(1) (Reply)

Firdaus Amasa: A Word Is Enough For The Hijab Haters / Is The One Who Dies Of The Coronavirus Disease A Martyr? / The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.