Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola (21800 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / BREAKING: Buhari Officially Confers GCFR Title On MKO Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by hisgrace090: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Such is life.
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by bayelsaowei(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2018
faithfull18:
I really don't know what the apology was meant to achieve since justice wasn't served.
thats the foolishness of all the persons who commented calling gejs name..

How does buharis gesture change the fact that buhari is a trick star who won't blink to show bias against the same yorubas hailing him now..

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by akdjr(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2018
I just too like this man @Kola. Silent but very intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Bizibi(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Jonathan don suffer.....

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by franchasng: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmm
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by package7(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Jonathan doesn't have the political wheels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Meti99(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Now that they have apologised to your family, I don't want to hear MKO matter again. it is a bygone

2 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by olowobaba10: 8:00am On Jun 15, 2018
C'MON SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH, CONFER GCFR ON HIM FOR WHAT?

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BeingFrank(m): 8:01am On Jun 15, 2018
hmuhammad:
only IPOB miscreants will oppose this.

Useless eediots
Hope U R Feeding Fat From The Revenue Generated From The June 12 Project. Useful Idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Oblang(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2018
bayelsaowei:
for your mind buhari love mko and your sorry asses.. Make I laugh small abeg.. grin grin..ona mumu high like mount kilimanjaro

No it is gej that love him..

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by kenex4ever(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2018
bla4:
Jonathan has been a clueless man right from the days of John the Baptist,
you and buhari are clearly d clueless ones here. Jonathan was too educated for him not to know what the law of the land says. He simply followed the law of d land and gave Abiolas family what is obtainable from d law.

PMB surely does not know what's in d constitution and acted emotionally by trying to correct the mess his Lord Abacha and co made.

So don't call out a man dat followed d law of d land

10 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by BabaIbo: 8:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Wetin dem go still carry go court after election and court will tag it inappropriate...

make we dey observe
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by phantomBBT: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Jonathan.. The most clueless president on the surface of the earth assisted in failure by the Igbos.. �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by duality(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Vary lame.... There was nothing GEJ would have done to the bewitched.

These same people said the confab was wrong.

Abeggyyy....

Many are being too emotional about this issue.

Abiola was not a president of Nigeria. He was never sworn in as president.

Get this to your heads.

6 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by olowobaba10: 8:09am On Jun 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
clueless Jonathan that cannot Control his illiterate wife the way she was misyarning and breaking protocols every she goes.Jonathan should be wearing skirt and blouse he is not fit to be called a man.cos he has no balls at all
WHY DIDN'T YOUR UNCLE OBJ DO THE CONFERMENT ? FU-KING STINKING MORONS.

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Seun360(m): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
clueless Jonathan that cannot Control his illiterate wife the way she was misyarning and breaking protocols every she goes.Jonathan should be wearing skirt and blouse he is not fit to be called a man.cos he has no balls at all

Abeg, tell them.

That misfit of a President.

He was an opportunist though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by wisdomkid: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2018
bla4:
Jonathan has been a clueless man right from the days of John the Baptist,

AND Buhari has always been thoughtful.

Oh well, Nigeria is going fine.
GEJ is weak, Buhari is stronger and will eliminate Terrorism = Fulani Herdsmen
BUhari will make $1 = N1 =$1/N363
Buhari will give 3,000,000 jobs per year = Nigerians loss more than 7 Million jobs per year
Buhari will feed our school children tagged "a Meal a day" = Now, most Nigerians are just eating once a day.
Buhari will pay the youths 5,000 Naira monthly = Youths are lazy and waiting for Oil Money (International media got this)
Buhari will turn fuel price to N45, = Fuel Price = N145

You see, your definition of clueless goes a long way in explaining your bigotry and capability of your mental prowess.

Do you prefer fake Promises to Someone actually doing it?
Or religion and tribe has blind you to seeing the truth?

Don't worry, the wiser Nigerians will help remove PMB from seat in 2019

7 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
mtchew!. .if you have made this statement during GEJ time when he was in power, it would have made sense n many would believe and sympathize with you, but now......you are talking like an APC man. .pls let sleeping dog continue to sleep. .shey ur dad has been honour. ,.end of the matter!

1 Like

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by blowjob: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
THUNDER FIRE DAT THIEF GEJ..... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by CSTR1003: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Is it not supposed to be the national assembly that will bring it to Jonathan to sign?

Why didn't they lobby the national assembly first? Because they know it will fail woefully.

The current Attorney General just said buhari actions does not have real legal standing yet, until the national assembly ratifies it which I am sure they won't.

Sophisticated morons truly is a befitting title.

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by kinibigdeal(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2018
abc115:
Does Jonathan has any gut? With people like FFK and Reno as assistants/advisers back then...your guess is as good as mine

It wouldn't have been easy for Jonathan because IBB and OBJ was in PDP then, only an outsider can do that. If you were in his shoes, maybe you could have understood better

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by drey076(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2018
May we never experience every spirit of Jonathan in Nigeria again. Jonathan would have sign Peace Corps Inyo law without considering the negative effect..the dumbest president in the history of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by wisdomkid: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2018
blackaxe78:
GEJ was mostly drunk during his tenure

How could he have heard Kola well or read his letter's.

But Buhari that is not drunk, did all this shit..

I will Make $1=N1
Called Nigerian youths Lazy on International Media.
Called Nigerians scammers in London with PM David Cameron
Called Germany, West Germany.
ehem, can't fine any Fulani herdsmen
Brought in a whole lot of misfits as Ministers.

IS pushing Nigeria forward by saving 49 Billion in 3 years
BUT borrowing 11 Trillion in same three years. Higher than the money PDP borrowed in 16 years..

4 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by wisdomkid: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Yes, and Buhari that has balls is fighting Fulani Herdsmen.
I always say it, Fulani Herdsmen will not stop, till they reach ALL Buharists house, because those who sow the wind, will reap the whirlwind.

Patience is an illiterate, YES.. But she was not the president. While the president we have now, is fully an illiterate.
No WAEC certificate.
Calls Germany, West Germany
Have not gone to any Nigerian TV station for interview, because he knows, if he does, there is bound to be mistakes.

5 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Adeyinka123: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2018
I honestly shed tears after reading this piece. I wondered why Jonathan wouldn't do it after several efforts from Kola Abiola. Now I understand why the Yorubas rejected the UNILAG renaming. It was rather unfortunate Jonathan missed the historic opportunity. Yaradua would have it. Buhari get liver! Shame to IBB, OBJ and Jonathan for their cowardice. They just couldn't take the bull by the horn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by kelib: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2018
N who told u a person dat disliked Jonathan in person of bakere will submit such a letter to him. Why give a very good supporter of buhari letter to give to Jonathan. Y dint u pass Thru d Jonathan's alley from ur region. N those calling Jonathan a fool for not rewarding MKO really don't know what to call u guys. Thought they said Yoruba's were very respectful but when I come here I see a very different thing entirely, for me oga Jonathan played his part n if u don't lyk Wat he did pls go n boil pap.2ndly did kola in d interview state specifically the type of honour he wanted. Ur dad was given a gold cup or something, u rejected it, unilag was changed to his name u also rejected it. What did u want jona to do also join ur father in death or what
Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by wink2015(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2018
A little Digression.

Have people like Kola Abiola, Jamiu Abiola etc been able to maintain the BIG COMPANIES that their late father left behind?

I could remember he had CONCORD NEWSPAPER, and many other business conglomerates.

Where are all this companies?

It is one thing for the federal government to honour Chief MKO Abiola and it is another thing for the children of Chief Abiola to honour him by maintaining the business legacies of Chief Abiola.

Is Kola Abiola and his sibblings keeping the business legacies of Chief Abiola alive and growing?

Federal government honour Chief Abiola

Lagos state government honour Chief Abiola

Ogun state government honour Chief Abiola

Osun state government honour Chief Abiola

Is there love and unity among the family member of Chief Abiola since his death under the incanceration of Late General Sani Abacha?

Are the children of Abiola growing his business companies beyond the level he kept it?

Many more question

KOLA ABIOLA SHOULD DO SOMETHING GLARING TO SHOW TO THE PUBLIC THAT THE FAMILY CHIEF ABIOLA LEFT BEHIND HAS HONOUR HIM.

This they can do by living in love and unity and maintaining the business conglomerates left behind by the late Chief Abiola.

Many Big time business family in Nigeria have been in tormoil since the death of the founding fathers.

Take for example, Chief Michael Ibru and Alex Ibru of the Ibru family.

Late Chief Edewor a big time business man from Agbarho, Delta state, his children are fighting over the properties he left behind.

Late Evangelist Mosheshe, a fishing magnate had children who turned out to miscreant despite their late fathers wealth and they sold off all their father landed properties.

Many more.

3 Likes

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sophisticated morons. After they help buhari win 2019. They will still be come and complain about being sidelined all over again. Why did nature make these people like this grin grin. #BloodOfTreachery

This has nothing to do with Treachery. Its simple political logic.. ur perceived enemy comes to support u on one of ur strongest causes u will inevitably praise him. Igbos to do this when anyone perceived as an enemy turns arend 2 support their cause. Buhari took an advantage Jonathan cud not see at the time. Its a political game everybody plays

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by Mccullum: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=lilfreezy post=68496809] Sophisticated morons. After they help buhari win 2019. They will still be come and complain about being sidelined all over again. Why did nature make these people like

It is better to be sophisticated slowpoke than that of ordinary slowpoke of Igbo pig of Easterners... Na go BP never increase it'll be worse after 2019 election.... These ordinary slowpoke. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried Thrice To Get Jonathan To Confer GCFR On MKO — Kola by ipobarecriminals: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2018
BeingFrank:
Hope U R Feeding Fat From The Revenue Generated From The June 12 Project. Useful Idiot
undecided
BeingFrank:
mynd44 rule number 2

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Meets Don Moen (Photos) / Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections / Osinbajo Storms Eke-Awka Market In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.