Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). (43678 Views)

How To Fix All Dstv Now Error Codes || 503, Sna 403, Per 0, Per 1, Eve 403 / Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2018
As the 2018 FIFA world cup kicks off, a lot of people will love to keep up with the live matches despite their busy schedules, some may not have viewing centers around to watch the games. Well I have some good news, DSTV has come up with an innovative new way to enable catch all the live actions on the go with just a mobile app ! The DSTV now app. By downloading the free app from google playstore or app store for IOS devices , fans can watch all the games live from their mobile devices such as android phones, iPhones, tablets, laptops, etc. Without any time wasted, I’m going to show you step by step how to install and setup the app on your devices. Just follow these simple steps.

1. Open the google playstore on your android device and type DSTV now in the search box and click on the ‘INSTALL’ button

2. After clicking on the install button, as soon as it starts downloading, you’ll see that the size is now even up to 12MB. Small but mighty, Lol .

3. After installing the app, click ‘open’, you’ll arrive at the next stage. You’ll see a notification that says, ‘don’t have DSTV login details? Register.’ Click register.

4. Now this next stage is very crucial, there are two options when you click the ‘register’ button, the first option is ‘I have DSTV’. This option is for those who already have DSTV decoders with valid subscriptions like DSTV Premium, DSTV Compact Plus or DSTV, Compact. In this option, you’ll be asked to enter your DSTV smartcard details. If you dont have the decoder, just click on the second option ‘Watch Free’.

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2018
5. Then you will be required to enter your details such as your name, email address, and phone number you’ll receive an OTP (One Time Password) straight to your phone, enter the OTP then click 'register' you'll get a congratulations message like the one below

6. Viola you’re done ! Just click on the live TV section and choose from the multitudes of channels and start watching.

Note that streaming HD videos is quite expensive as a lot of data is involved (more than 2GB per hour)and also require a strong internet connection (3G or 4G LTE), however, to reduce cost, you can go to the app settings and reduce the video quality settings. Also ensure your device is well charged or connected to a power source. DSTV Now also supports screen mirroring meaning you can cast the screen on your mobile phone to a bigger screen such as laptop or TV using Wi-Fi. Thank you DSTV!

SOURCE: http://techcapon.com/step-by-step-how-to-setup-dstv-now-mobile-app-and-watch-live-matches-screenshots/

Quite informative.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Please do the needful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Administration1: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2018
Seriously i dont find it amusing to watch the World Cup alone. haba... its like masturbating when u have an option of doing it with someone..

Already Sweet has started rooting for her team, to make it more interesting, I picked a rival.

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Bilabong(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2018
I just saw "WATCH FREE" Am I thinking what u are thinking? No NO
Is we thinking what we are thinking? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2018
Administration1:
Seriously i dont find it amusing to watch the World Cup alone. haba... its like masturbating when u have an option of doing it with someone..

Already Sweet has started rooting for her team, to make it more interesting, I picked a rival.
not everyone has the chance to go to a viewing center and this will really help those stuck in traffic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2018
im having a video playback error code 403. what do i do

1 Like

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by naijacentric(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2018
World cup is better for public viewing dis is okay for private people
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 15, 2018
It's only that free channel I DStv that is showing. Help out a bro
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Darkseid(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
I still don't understand what most guys find interesting in football, it's just too boring. I'd rather watch NTA than watch the world cup.

3 Likes

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by martolux(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2018
It is just like saying you would rather drive pegeout 504 than a Ferrari....either ways, the choice is yours! grin
Darkseid:
I still don't understand what most guys find interesting in football, it's just too boring. I'd rather watch NTA than watch the world cup.

12 Likes

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Ejadike(m): 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Wow... Never knew DStv has an app o... I'll have to download mine now
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by johnkey: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
i never passed the otp stage cause I never got the otp on my phone, e still dey pain me.
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
With which data?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by iamleumas: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2018
johnkey:
i never passed the otp stage cause I never got the otp on my phone, e still dey pain me.

Boss share me data please
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by thowbie7ven(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
OP...can't I pay a monthly subscription while I don't get to make use of my data?...are there no ways around it?
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Medunah: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
Not working
I keep getting the "playback error"
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Medunah: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
thowbie7ven:
OP...can't I pay a monthly subscription while I don't get to make use of my data?...are there no ways around it?
Is it even playing to start with??
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by joncom(m): 4:21am On Jun 16, 2018
Just use mobdro and forget all this stress from dstv. Download the app, and you are good to go. No step or two.

2 Likes

Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2018
johnkey:
click 'skip OTP' then proceed
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by TheUbermensch: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Darkseid:

Finally found a guy like me.

Cheers, hombre.
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by TheUbermensch: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
thowbie7ven:

LMAO.

So how do you expect to watch the matches?
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by harizonal123(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
joncom:
Just use mobdro and forget all this stress from dstv. Download the app, and you are good to go. No step or two.

How much data will it take to watch 90minutes match
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by thowbie7ven(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
TheUbermensch:

LMAO.

So how do you expect to watch the matches?
Back in the days(around 2010), there used to be something like that where DSTV had this NOKIA 5310 on sale...you can actually subscribe and watch without the data issh...subscriptions then ranged from 1,500 to 6,000...
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Elxandre(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Doesn't work for most channels. Brings streaming error
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by omoh17(m): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Mofetemi(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
I have a problem with DSTV NOW APP i just downloaded. As I click on register and input my smart card number, it keeps showing error message. What is the way out please
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by OCTAVO: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
UnrulyVibezKing:
With which data?
Lol... Don't be afraid. We offer cheap data. Visit www.octavo.com.ng
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by DonJoeSneh(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hello, please can anyone link me to a thread or whatsapp chat for viewing centre owners?
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Tammynator(m): 4:01am On Jan 06, 2020
lofty900:
As the 2018 FIFA world cup kicks off, a lot of people will love to keep up with the live matches despite their busy schedules, some may not have viewing centers around to watch the games. Well I have some good news, DSTV has come up with an innovative new way to enable catch all the live actions on the go with just a mobile app ! The DSTV now app. By downloading the free app from google playstore or app store for IOS devices , fans can watch all the games live from their mobile devices such as android phones, iPhones, tablets, laptops, etc. Without any time wasted, I’m going to show you step by step how to install and setup the app on your devices. Just follow these simple steps.

1. Open the google playstore on your android device and type DSTV now in the search box and click on the ‘INSTALL’ button

2. After clicking on the install button, as soon as it starts downloading, you’ll see that the size is now even up to 12MB. Small but mighty, Lol .

3. After installing the app, click ‘open’, you’ll arrive at the next stage. You’ll see a notification that says, ‘don’t have DSTV login details? Register.’ Click register.

4. Now this next stage is very crucial, there are two options when you click the ‘register’ button, the first option is ‘I have DSTV’. This option is for those who already have DSTV decoders with valid subscriptions like DSTV Premium, DSTV Compact Plus or DSTV, Compact. In this option, you’ll be asked to enter your DSTV smartcard details. If you dont have the decoder, just click on the second option ‘Watch Free’.

What about those that does not have smart card but, IUC number? My HD decoder didn't come with a card slot.
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by jkof: 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
If u like I can share my login details with you for a token
Re: Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). by Hausa(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anyone still using the dstv app?

Does it still work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Zero 8(N116,900) Vs Infinix Note 7(89,500), Which Should U Buy? (photos) / Beware Of The Following Phone Numbers: / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.