Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang (2144 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Send A Minor Abroad To Study On Her Own - Nigerian Lady / Why You Shouldn't Squat In A Hostel / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Attend A Private University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Dface2: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2018
Can you just imagine a young fellow giving to an elderly person, Sho mo age mi ni?
That might be obviously insultive, though to you it's just a slang, but the elderly person might never see it that way.
So be 'warned'

1 Like

Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Dface2: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2018
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (such as ND, HND, Bachelor’s Degree, Masters or Ph.D)?

Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?

If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.

Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by FrostyButter: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Why is this on education section. There is nothing educative about this.

Shame on you for wasting my data.

Maggot!

2 Likes

Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by FrostyButter: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Shame on you
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by freida1993(f): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
See as d projection of ur life bend from ur destiny just as ur thread bend from ur topic.

1 Like

Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Dface2: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2018
freida1993:
See as d projection of ur life bend from ur destiny just as ur thread bend from ur topic.
Lol, continue crying in hypocrisy while someone here is making money with his post
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Dface2: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
FrostyButter:

Why is this on education section. There is nothing educative about this.

Shame on you for wasting my data.

Maggot!
And you think teaching young fellow to be respective enough is not educational? Lol, get understanding
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by freida1993(f): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Dface2:

Lol, continue crying in hypocrisy while someone here is making money with his post
story only seun is making money ode
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Dface2: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2018
freida1993:
story only seun is making money ode

I think what you need is "Intro to Digital Marketing"
Call me and I will teach you more on how I make my money with nairaland, so you stupidly don't think it's only seun making the whole money with his site, Lol
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by freida1993(f): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Dface2:

I think what you need is "Intro to Digital Marketing"
Call me and I will teach you more on how I make my money with nairaland, so you stupidly don't think it's on seun making the whole money with his site, Lol
why not go launch ur own site instead of luring people to a thread with fake caption on another man's forum.Mr analogue trader.by the way,why was your first thread closed by a mod?
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Dface2: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2018
freida1993:
why not go launch ur own site instead of luring people to a thread with fake caption on another man's forum.Mr analogue trader.by the way,why was your first thread closed by a mod?

One, kindly note that nairaland is a social media that gives you an avenue to share your market with the world,

Secondly, the first thread was closed because enemy of progress like you who is just after other people's downpour reported the thread.

And funny enough, what you still don't understand is that this argument you're prolonging is still making me big money, because of you more people are seeing my thread, so I don't even pray you stop grin

Conclusively, be wise
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by freida1993(f): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Dface2:

One, kindly note that nairaland is a social media that gives you an avenue to share your market with the world,

Secondly, the first thread was closed because enemy of progress like you who is just after other people's downpour reported the thread.

And funny enough, what you still don't understand is that this argument you're prolonging is still making me big money, because of you more people are seeing my thread, so I don't even pray you stop grin

Conclusively, be wise
point of correction, it was closed because you post false content,don't worry this one will still be closed again.lmao
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by freida1993(f): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Dface2:

Lol...Then I guess I'm being more wiser this time using an appropriate body content:

"Can you just imagine a young fellow giving to an elderly person, Sho mo age mi ni?
That might be obviously insultive, though to you it's just a slang, but the elderly person might never see it that way.
So be 'warned'"

You still need to be wise freida1993
I don't know what it means and never heard about it b4,just don't know the correlation with your thread's content.please expantiate.
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Rtopzy(f): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
what does it even mean?
Re: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni? See Reasons Why You Shouldn't Use This Slang by Dface2: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

School Resumption: FG Gives New Guidelines On School Re-opening Nationwide / Mr Shape Mathematics Give Away By 8pm 13th August 2020 / A Guide On How To Write Your Final Year Project: Chapter One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.